PDA

View Full Version : To my friends who are having problems

Manta Oyamada
Jun 28, 2014, 04:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

To my friends who are having problems
Use this program spotflux-latestPC for pso2 (VPN) IT WORKS!

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2014, 05:02 PM
Right, but using VPNs is risky and might end up with you getting the 816 error, apparently.

Manta Oyamada
Jun 28, 2014, 05:06 PM
This not ^^

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 28, 2014, 05:09 PM
Inb4 banned for using shared IP

Edson Drake
Jun 28, 2014, 05:13 PM
Agreed, no VPN is safe and while the bans might be temporary, it might be wiser just waiting for Sega to fix up the issues.

(hell I know everyone is crazy to play again, I am too, but I'd rather be on the safe side)

MasterGunz2345
Jun 28, 2014, 05:16 PM
Same, i'd rather play the safe card and just wait till SEGA fixes it. I'm dying to play too, trust me I am, i'm going crazy from this boredom for a week now but sometimes you gotta have patience hahaha

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2014, 05:29 PM
This not ^^

No, it probably is.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 28, 2014, 05:53 PM
It's certainly wiser to wait.

I mean
you aren't missing a god damn thing anyway

MegaRocker1987
Jun 28, 2014, 06:18 PM
ditto

pkemr4
Jun 28, 2014, 06:21 PM

enjoy getting banned for sharing the same ip as others using it

Keyblade59
Jun 28, 2014, 06:22 PM
I'm just gonna bury my head in Cyron's tumblr for the next 8 days

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2014, 06:26 PM
I can't think of a worse place to do so.

Sara-hime
Jun 28, 2014, 06:31 PM
Well my Vita (as well as general) backlog is rejoicing at this development, so there's not a lack of things to play while this gets sorted. Re-discovering my older consoles with a few Professional Video Monitors I got from work and RGB output helps too! ^_^;

What else are you guys doing?

gigawuts
Jun 28, 2014, 06:35 PM

I feel like there were words besides "tumblr" that you could have used here.

ShinMaruku
Jun 28, 2014, 06:37 PM
I seen people get bant for using VPN. Wait it out.

Asuka~
Jun 28, 2014, 06:55 PM

So by it 'working', you've gotten banned from it right!? Nice trick, Manta-chan.

The Walrus
Jun 28, 2014, 07:07 PM
I feel like there were words besides "tumblr" that you could have used here.

Well he can't say ass cause lolpso2hasnoass ;_;

Keyblade59
Jun 28, 2014, 07:13 PM
Well he can't say ass cause lolpso2hasnoass ;_;

This raises further questions

Vintasticvin
Jun 28, 2014, 07:22 PM

I mean

Yeah thats what I'm doing just waiting it out but people here are too fucking stupid and think it should magically reopen again because they are paying players.

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2014, 07:24 PM
It is open, though. Just not for everyone.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jun 28, 2014, 07:49 PM

I can't think of a worse place to do so.
i can
[SPOILER-BOX]my other blog[/SPOILER-BOX]

Meyfei
Jun 28, 2014, 09:29 PM

I mean

But they might miss out on those 4/12 Luther runs D:

(joke)That non-server-scaled 12* drop rate D:

- Yeah I'm with Cy on this, your missing 100% of nothing. Just a few peeps got lucky and have to enjoy eachothers company if they dare to even progress some EQ and what not.

I used a VPN once just to see whats up for myself and yup. No fun not worth the risk. plus far to laggy >_>

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2014, 10:03 PM
Was it laggy due to a VPN or some server-side issue? I'd wager on the latter due to how slow their site loads for me (even by a proxy's standards), but it would really help if Sega commented on this already.

LoN_Lina
Jun 28, 2014, 10:18 PM
a how to on the configure would be nice

Chaton37
Jul 21, 2014, 09:43 AM
You guys can talk about VPN for hours but it's been said several times already ....

There are no safe VPN anywhere,everything that modifies your IP or mac is directly traced by their servers.They already know where you're connecting from,they know who you are even if you've made a JP mail adress yahoo/ and such.Once they know you're a "Gaikokujin" you're definitely screw'd and coming here and talk about "are the VPN safe or is it bad..?" and watnot..
Wont change a thing to the eventual problem that some people may encountering.
The reality is that "everything that lives outside of Japan" aren't welcome.
Plus,they've mentioned in their terms and conditions that if anything that happens to the peoples that are not japanese they wont help you because it is "japan only".

I know what i'm talking about..prove is that i've experienced it once also i tried everything i could,sent them like 5 pm's to ask why ??? what did i do ? to deserve this ? Is it a temporary ban or permanent ? Will i get my account back in the next days ? etc.; etc...

Oh lemme tell you this ! If any others ever been 816'd dont expect a miracle.
As i've read on this forums slim are the chances of getting back from a 816 as there are very exceptional cases but that's it.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 21, 2014, 10:27 AM
You guys can talk about VPN for hours but it's been said several times already ....

There are no safe VPN anywhere,everything that modifies your IP or mac is directly traced by their servers.They already know where you're connecting from,they know who you are even if you've made a JP mail adress yahoo/ and such.Once they know you're a "Gaikokujin" you're definitely screw'd and coming here and talk about "are the VPN safe or is it bad..?" and watnot..
Wont change a thing to the eventual problem that some people may encountering.
The reality is that "everything that lives outside of Japan" aren't welcome.
Plus,they've mentioned in their terms and conditions that if anything that happens to the peoples that are not japanese they wont help you because it is "japan only".

I know what i'm talking about..prove is that i've experienced it once also i tried everything i could,sent them like 5 pm's to ask why ??? what did i do ? to deserve this ? Is it a temporary ban or permanent ? Will i get my account back in the next days ? etc.; etc...

Oh lemme tell you this ! If any others ever been 816'd dont expect a miracle.
As i've read on this forums slim are the chances of getting back from a 816 as there are very exceptional cases but that's it.

You were banned because you necrobumped this post.