PDA

View Full Version : TRY TO LOGIN NOW

artbunker
Jun 28, 2014, 11:00 PM
I have been able to log into the game just about 20 minutes ago without VPN. I turned off all VPN settings and got in without VPN. There is definatly no IP block. Also the game was able to load up even faster without VPN than with it. I logged in and out 5 times, without VPN , and was able to get on .

I think a few folks can try to get on now.

Yamishi
Jun 28, 2014, 11:04 PM
Still no luck here. :/

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2014, 11:05 PM
Japanese players keep experiencing connection issues right at this moment, and I can't login, either.

If you aren't lying, then this may mean that aceoyame was right yesterday. If so, things may fix themselves without Sega's involvement.

It would help if you tell us your ISP's name.

IndignationSWF
Same. 107 from Launcher, 249 from Tweaker. @_@

Shinamori
I have been able to log into the game just about 20 minutes ago without VPN. I turned off all VPN settings and got in without VPN. There is definatly no IP block. Also the game was able to load up even faster without VPN than with it. I logged in and out 5 times, without VPN , and was able to get on .

I think a few folks can try to get on now.

Tell us your ISP and location. That would be helpful. You made my heart jump...

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2014, 11:06 PM
With all the reports of who can log in from where, I seriously doubt there's any kind of 'block'. Everything is way too sporadic and patchy as far as connecting goes. If a block was put in place, it would be clean and uniform. This all certainly is not that.

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2014, 11:06 PM
Also...

There is definatly no IP block.
Proof?

DeificEpyon
Jun 28, 2014, 11:07 PM
Still getting 107'd from the regular launcher and 249'd in game. A friend of mine also had the same issue.

Jaquecz
Jun 28, 2014, 11:09 PM
I'm beginning to think he's screwing with us.
He might not be and is currently playing the game.
But he might be.
Might be.
might.
Either way i still keep getting 107s when trying to open the launcher and 249s whenever i use tweaker.

MegaRocker1987
Jun 28, 2014, 11:11 PM
still gettin 249 in game and 107 with the launcher as well :/

NoiseHERO
Jun 28, 2014, 11:13 PM
I got in, couldn't earlier.

Kondibon
Jun 28, 2014, 11:13 PM
Haven't we already discussed that the issues are only for some people in the first place, if that's the case, what makes you guys think Artbunker is lying? It's entirely possible that some people are able to connect normally now even if everyone can't.

Still, knowing an ISP and location would be useful.

Skize
Jun 28, 2014, 11:14 PM
I'm pretty sure you guys are getting frakked with. He's posted no proof nor said what his ISP is, etc.

Jaquecz
Jun 28, 2014, 11:15 PM
What Skize said, I'm pretty skeptical for those reasons.
Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and I'll be able to login to waifu simulator

IndignationSWF
Jun 28, 2014, 11:17 PM
Either way it hardly matters, fact is we can't regardless of why. If he is screwing with us, well he wouldn't be the first.

Kondibon
Jun 28, 2014, 11:21 PM
Either way it hardly matters, fact is we can't regardless of why. If he is screwing with us, well he wouldn't be the first.Actually, if if this is the truth and we get an ISP/location other people with that ISP or in that location can help narrow down what's going on. Though I supposed it doesn't actually "help" anyones.

Daiyousei
Jun 28, 2014, 11:22 PM
what would work is if people can login and post screenshots of their characters, with some form of way showing that their screenshots are current.

Kondibon
Jun 28, 2014, 11:23 PM
what would work is if people can login and post screenshots of their characters, with some form of way showing that their screenshots are current.People did that the day the servers came back up.

EDIT: Here, this is from yesterdayish, I can take another one if this isn't enough for you.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/XPCtcXf.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

IndignationSWF
Jun 28, 2014, 11:25 PM
Actually, if if this is the truth and we get an ISP/location other people with that ISP or in that location can help narrow down what's going on. Though I supposed it doesn't actually "help" anyones.

The issue's extremely spotty in general to the point were even people on the same ISP in the same region are getting different results so I don't know what to make of it. It doesn't help that we'll never find out about the people behind the DDoS attacks even if their caught so we can't even draw a line of reasoning for that.

what would work is if people can login and post screenshots of their characters, with some form of way showing that their screenshots are current.

Won't help, they could be on a VPN.

Tes
Jun 28, 2014, 11:26 PM
I already made a thread for people who connected successfully without VPNs. So we know there's plenty of people from around the world who have.

Yamishi
Jun 28, 2014, 11:26 PM
I got in, couldn't earlier.

ITSHAPPENING.gif

Keyblade59
Jun 28, 2014, 11:27 PM
News update

[SPOILER-BOX]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uIJqPD7riaw/Ui-LaxXsHhI/AAAAAAAAD3Y/AIDQ4uU62XI/s320/Glass+case+of+emotion.gif

Nope
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Tes
Jun 28, 2014, 11:32 PM
Personally I don't think the servers will be stable until Tuesday or Wednesday

artbunker
Jun 28, 2014, 11:36 PM
I think the VPN might have changed my IP but here's my proof .

I don't have any reason to lie. Perhaps my VPN changed my IP even when off. I doubt it. But my login history is displayed

Tes
Jun 28, 2014, 11:40 PM
Course you don't have a reason to lie. But people on here have just got the worst mob mentality now. Finding things to blame or assume without WAITING for the FACTS. It's getting beyond tedious reading most of these posts it really is.

Daiyousei
Jun 28, 2014, 11:40 PM
hmm you were logging in from Panama IP, and then Japan IP.

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2014, 11:41 PM
The address on top seems to be Japanese... Though it appears that you could play without a proxy for almost a day?

Course you don't have a reason to lie. But people on here have just got the worst mob mentality now. Finding things to blame or assume without WAITING for the FACTS. It's getting beyond tedious reading most of these posts it really is.
The hell? It's literally the opposite. You can't even mention an IP without a mob pitchforking you to death for "overreacting".

IndignationSWF
Jun 28, 2014, 11:45 PM
Speculation in general is getting overplayed, regardless of it's direction. *shrugs* Then again Cynicism is the lifeblood of the internet. Either way all we can do is wait.

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2014, 11:46 PM
Then again Cynicism is the lifeblood of the human race.

Probably what you meant.

keywen
Jun 28, 2014, 11:47 PM
Meanwhile, I just ran the smoothest Cradle of Darkness run I've had in recent months. I've not had loading times like this on campus internet in months, lol. Thank you based TWC?

MFW (http://i.imgur.com/VhHsbl0.gif)

Keyblade59
Jun 28, 2014, 11:49 PM
^This guy telling us about his good internet while we keep our time preoccupied by burning ants with magnifying glasses

keywen
Jun 28, 2014, 11:52 PM
^This guy telling us about his good internet while we keep our time preoccupied by burning ants with magnifying glasses

Did you just call TWC good? o_O

artbunker
Jun 28, 2014, 11:52 PM
Again, I did say earlier perhaps playing on the VPN all day might have changed the address. Friday when I did this, I was only able to log in if VPN was on today was the same till around 11. And for those that gave me reasonable doubt thanks .

I am not going to bring any fire on here because I know everyone is tense right now, but jeez Im not gonna lie on a board with folks who do double and triple checking of things . If I jumped the gun too early sorry. But Im not going ot lie to folks who can double and triple check up on me :-x

Keyblade59
Jun 28, 2014, 11:53 PM
Did you just call TWC good? o_O

Nope I wouldn't admit that for a psycho wand

IndignationSWF
Jun 28, 2014, 11:53 PM
Baseless Speculation: TWC is so low tier that Sega completely ignored them, Just as planned. <_< >_>

Jaquecz
Jun 29, 2014, 12:16 AM
That might explain why he was able to connect earlier than others.

#implying that I was able to successfully connect.

Skye-Fox713
Jun 29, 2014, 12:19 AM
Same. 107 from Launcher, 249 from Tweaker. @_@

OFT, just got to pray for the best and hope its not an IP ban.

Shinamori
Jun 29, 2014, 12:20 AM
Another follow up report in like 1hr.

Jaquecz
Jun 29, 2014, 12:22 AM
Gave it a few more tries, pso2 tweaker just started patching out of the blue.

Tried launching normally. It worked for 5 seconds, then it froze.
Tried launching it again, 107.
http://www.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Rage-Sweet-Jesus-Have-Mercy.gif

EDIT: Turns out the "Patch" did something and now everythings back to being in japanese.

Stickboy
Jun 29, 2014, 12:29 AM
still having authentication error, lel

and i don't dare to change my email 'cuz i couldn't enter the site unless with vpn

AIDA
Jun 29, 2014, 01:57 AM
I used Arks-Layer as a proxy (It's got a <10ms ping to the PSO2 server) and I'm still getting the same issues as before - servers showing as Unknown 3/4 times, and error 107 99% of the time from the official launcher. However, I was able to connect after a few tries, and play for a bit.

So yeah, it's not an IP block, even the JP are having the same issues. (As has been said)

Sp-24
Jun 29, 2014, 02:10 AM
Not if what was said here is true (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3154811), since that's one possible explanation of the whole thing.

Although, you'd think Sega would encourage their players to write them in this case.

IndignationSWF
Jun 29, 2014, 02:14 AM
Not if what was said here is true (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3154811), since that's one possible explanation of the whole thing.

Although, you'd think Sega would encourage their players to write them in this case.
Seriously, though I wonder how they'd try and handle the International crowd. I mean a large chunk of the player base don't speak Japanese and Sega's track record over the last three years(PSO2 Western Delay, The 'Shining' controversy on YT, etc...) has been rather Anti-West.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 29, 2014, 02:24 AM
I used Arks-Layer as a proxy (It's got a <10ms ping to the PSO2 server) and I'm still getting the same issues as before - servers showing as Unknown 3/4 times, and error 107 99% of the time from the official launcher. However, I was able to connect after a few tries, and play for a bit.

So yeah, it's not an IP block, even the JP are having the same issues. (As has been said)

since i got on i talked to an old JP friend of mine who stated much of Japan is still having issues across the board and that JP Forums are filled with disgruntled players, in turn i told him about what we westerners were going thru+^_^+ he lives in Kobe city, west area, no idea if that helps anything or not....

TsukasaHiiragi
Jun 29, 2014, 02:26 AM
I was able to get a vague response from comcast, they reported a bad router/link on the network. However, since I also have VerizonDSL as a backup service and pretty much the same issue with that service so that leads me to believe it really is a backbone issue. Also, the DDOS attack is still going ongoing so until it stops completely, that could also be a cause for the iffy connections.

Sp-24
Jun 29, 2014, 02:30 AM
Did a quick search, and it looks like the majority of the japanese who were having issues with PSO2 two days ago still aren't playing it. Which is great news, I guess?

IndignationSWF
Jun 29, 2014, 02:33 AM
From the perspective of 'it's not just us', yeah. I think Sega rushed the re-up and now's scrambling to get everything tweaked back into a working state.

KakuRoze
Jun 29, 2014, 03:38 AM
I'm still getting 249 and 107, if I try to connect through VPN, I just get some notice about verifying my email, but no verification mail has arrived. I'm beginning to think I'm IP banned. Swe/Comhem

nanamin
Jun 29, 2014, 04:35 AM
I'm also on Comhem/Sweden. I also get 107 without VPN. However with VPN, I received the verification mail, and was able to play. I received verification mail through Gmail, if that helps.

Did a quick search, and it looks like the majority of the japanese who were having issues with PSO2 two days ago still aren't playing it. Which is great news, I guess?

I am a native Japanese, and I did a quick search on google "pso2 error 107". The results that I have been reading suggests that the majority of people getting error 107 in Japan are the ones using the "one time password" system, which is a security feature similar to the password card to login to banks. I also talked to some of my Japanese friends on PSO2, and while they had disconnections during game play, it seemed rather different to the 107 errors that we are receiving.

KakuRoze
Jun 29, 2014, 04:55 AM
Thanks for the gmail info, changing email to gmail worked, now I received the auth email and can play through vpn at least.
From my tracert to the servers, it seems my isp cannot reach the target net, It suggests serious infrastructure problems.

Sp-24
Jun 29, 2014, 05:00 AM
I'm also on Comhem/Sweden. I also get 107 without VPN. However with VPN, I received the verification mail, and was able to play. I received verification mail through Gmail, if that helps.

I am a native Japanese, and I did a quick search on google "pso2 error 107". The results that I have been reading suggests that the majority of people getting error 107 in Japan are the ones using the "one time password" system, which is a security feature similar to the password card to login to banks. I also talked to some of my Japanese friends on PSO2, and while they had disconnections during game play, it seemed rather different to the 107 errors that we are receiving.
Strange, I didn't see any mention of OTP in twitter (together with error 107, at least), though, admittedly, I didn't look too hard. A lot of talk about nPro, though, when it's not guilty for once!

And, if the disconnection error was #630, then it's just as descriptive as the launcher's error 107 or login error 249. Basically, one of the generic connection timeout errors that can be caused by a large number of things.

Closed beta wasn't called 630 Central for nothing, after all.

nanamin
Jun 29, 2014, 05:02 AM
Hej,

Yes Comhem is definetely having issues reaching pso2.jp.
I can't open the official website either, which is awkward since I was able to open the website a couple of days ago during the attack. I am not going to play with the VPN since there is a risk of getting my account banned. I just hope things will get solved soon.

Strange, I didn't see any mention of OTP in twitter (together with error 107, at least), though, admittedly, I didn't look too hard. A lot of talk about nPro, though, when it's not guilty for once!

And, if the disconnection error was #630, then it's just as descriptive as the launcher's error 107 or login error 249. Basically, one of the generic connection timeout errors that can be caused by a large number of things.

Closed beta wasn't called 630 Central for nothing, after all.

Actually, in the following twitter announcement that SEGA made on 27th 16:30, it clearly mentions that users with one time password are having issues logging in. However it does not say specifically that the issue is "error 107".

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/482456497192845312