PDA

View Full Version : Oh great, ship 02 is full...

the_importer_
Jun 29, 2014, 08:36 PM
So yeah, using Pingzapper, I was able to get to my ship 06 and after doing a few things and getting all the stuff from my vault, I figured I'd do what I wanted to do before the infernal DDOS and move to ship 02.

Only problem is, I keep getting a time out because it's to full of people using Pingzapper. I can go back to a character-less ship 06, but not ship 02 because I keep getting a time out :(

Would be fun if a few people could get off that ship so that I may see if my character transferred successfully.

Jokai
Jun 29, 2014, 08:40 PM
That gets me worried, what if all of us trying to get on pso2 is making it harder on Sega.

The Walrus
Jun 29, 2014, 08:41 PM
Yeah I doubt the ship is actually full judging by the screenshots people were posting eariler...

the_importer_
Jun 29, 2014, 08:41 PM
That gets me worried, what if all of us trying to get on pso2 is making it harder on Sega.

No kidding, I just tried all 10 ships, only ship 02 gives me a time out. SEGA's not gonna be happy about this. Wish I stayed on ship 06, at lease I could have played :(

the_importer_
Jun 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
Only one block on Ship 2 is packed; the rest are pretty barren.

Ya, but that Pingzapper program must be doing something to that ship, it can't be a coincidence that this is the only ship giving me a time out while all 9 others log me in in 3 seconds.

Jokai
Jun 29, 2014, 08:45 PM
Only one block on Ship 2 is packed; the rest are pretty barren.

Doesn't mean we're not adding traffic that Sega doesn't want.

the_importer_
Jun 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
Well I managed to get to the character select screen and I got to see her fully intact, but when I tried to get inside the game, I got an error (630 I think).

the_importer_
Jun 29, 2014, 08:54 PM
I hate that error. -_-

It happens when I try to change blocks or go to My Room more than once. After that, I have to login again. It's a hassle.

Well no luck, I kept getting timed out again.

Jaquecz
Jun 29, 2014, 08:56 PM
Maybe we should probably stop, for all we know everyone connecting via pingzapper and vpn's and what-not might be causing extra work for sega. And could probably prolong the amount of time before we can connect without needing to use pingzapper or a VPN again, maybe SEGA will end up putting a temporary block on our end until we stahp.

I don't know how da interwebs works but just my $0.000002

SakoHaruo
Jun 29, 2014, 09:56 PM
Yeah I doubt the ship is actually full judging by the screenshots people were posting eariler...

B10 - b15 is full near the halfway mark of JP prime time. That's about it.

Macman
Jun 30, 2014, 12:48 AM
All B20ers blocked from ship 2.
JPs flock back to Ship 2 and celebrate their liberation
Ship 2 full for the first time since closed beta.

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 01:08 AM
Only problem is, I keep getting a time out because it's to full of people using Pingzapper.

wrong

Skize
Jun 30, 2014, 01:38 AM
Stop assuming things. The problem is just with you. Just cause you have a problem doesn't mean everyone is or is causing a problem. Ship 2 is empty as heck at all times compared to what it was.

WildarmsRE5
Jun 30, 2014, 02:05 AM
Stop assuming things. The problem is just with you. Just cause you have a problem doesn't mean everyone is or is causing a problem. Ship 2 is empty as heck at all times compared to what it was.uh, that depends on whether you play on JP primetime or not.

and this game is for JPs as well.

also, ship 2 seems to be doing fine during JP primetime.

the_importer_
Jun 30, 2014, 05:37 AM
Stop assuming things. The problem is just with you. Just cause you have a problem doesn't mean everyone is or is causing a problem. Ship 2 is empty as heck at all times compared to what it was.

Then how can you explain that all 9 other ships had no problems logging me in?

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 05:41 AM
Then how can you explain that all 9 other ships had no problems logging me in?

different ip, different ports, or the instability with ship2 itself
i know few people who playing without any proxy/vpn and such and they got server timeouts too

the_importer_
Jun 30, 2014, 07:05 AM
different ip, different ports, or the instability with ship2 itself
i know few people who playing without any proxy/vpn and such and they got server timeouts too

Ya but let's look at the facts here:

1- I connect to all the ships from the same location

2- All the servers are pretty much in the same building

3- This is the ship where most outsiders are playing

4- Most of them were able to log in thanks to Pingzapper

5- It's the only ship that gave me a time out

6- Pretty sure that there wasn't any more players on ship 02 yesterday than there was before the DDOS

7- And I was able to log onto ship 02 this morning at 6:55 AM Eastern time when most outsiders were asleep

I rest my case.

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 07:14 AM
i got your opinion and understand what you saying

i mean different ships use different ports (hell, even blocks in game do that)
from 12000 to 13000 range

and different ip (ship2 is 210.129.209.16 while ship7 is 210.129.209.91)

maybe its related in some way, like blocking specific ports or hackers still attacking ship2 directly, i dont know

the_importer_
Jun 30, 2014, 08:20 AM
i got your opinion and understand what you saying

i mean different ships use different ports (hell, even blocks in game do that)
from 12000 to 13000 range

and different ip (ship2 is 210.129.209.16 while ship7 is 210.129.209.91)

maybe its related in some way, like blocking specific ports or hackers still attacking ship2 directly, i dont know

If it was a port issue, why was it working this morning, like 7 hours after the last time it didn't work?

the_importer_
Jun 30, 2014, 04:11 PM
Well: 17:10 Eastern time, Ship 02 timing me out again, just like last night. Why did I ever change ship?! Now I can't switch be for 5 days, grrr!