PDA

View Full Version : New Update/Compensation

Kiydon
Jun 30, 2014, 01:14 AM
So SEGA has updated its PSO2 Twitter with the compensation for server downtime. Also, AC purchase has restarted as of an hour ago.

-Advance Capsule d x30
-Advance Capsule e x30
-Advance Capsule f x30
-Extreme Pass x10
-1000 FUN Ticket x2
-Triboost +100% x4
-Excube x10
-Grind Success +100% x2
-Character Recustomization Pass x1
-Color Change Pass x1

The update that was supposed to be last week is planned to be implemented on 7/2, 14:00 JST.

Also, log-in stamp boosts (+1 stamp) will run from 7/3 to 7/17, and there will be a +50% EXP and rare drop boost starting after the update.

All AC-purchased timed tickets like Premium sets will be extended by 15 days after the 7/2 update, for 22 days in total. Not sure how this is going to work out.

EDIT: Tickets that expired during this time will also be extended.

*eyes that +100% grind pass greedily*

GHNeko
Jun 30, 2014, 01:15 AM
That's....not too shabby; if I say so myself.

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 01:17 AM
sounds good for free players, but not so for premium players

EspeonageTieler
pretty cool for me anyway hopefully i can play sometime soon without a vpn

Z-0
Anything that has been timed will be extended by 15 days. You won't get tickets, just extra time. There's also 2 weeks of an extra login stamp (from next maint), and a week of 50% RDR/EXP (from the week after).

GHNeko
Jun 30, 2014, 01:20 AM
So pretty much an extra week of premium and extra storage?

On top of the original stuff?

Sounds hype.

I'm hype.

Kudos, SegaC.

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 01:22 AM
now i wonder, if someone used 3-day shop ticket before all of this started, will he get 15 days of it? :)

Kiydon
Jun 30, 2014, 01:23 AM
now i wonder, if someone used 3-day shop ticket before all of this started, will he get 15 days of it? :)

Sorry, worded it wrong, it said AC-purchased only haha.

Z-0
Jun 30, 2014, 01:25 AM
[spoiler-box]サービス再開後の状況につきまして、続報をお知らせいたします。

本件につきまして、現在は不特定の第三者による攻撃は確認されておらず、6月27日(金)16:30のサー ビス再開から現在まで、重篤な問題は確認されておらず、再開に向けた最終調整が終わりましたため、6月30 日(月)14:00からアークスキャッシュ(AC)の購入を再開いたしました。
また、6月25日(水)より延期となっていた『PSO2』2周年記念アップデート「ファンタシースター感謝 祭2014ONLINE前編」Part2につきましても、配信可能な状況となりましたので、7月2日(水) に配信いたします。
この度は、お待たせしてしまい大変申し訳ございませんでした。

本件に関するお詫びなどの内容や延長期日につきましても以下の通り設定させていただきました。
本件のお詫びについて
ユーザーの皆様に以下のアイテムを配付させていただきます。
配付時期 2014年7月2日(水)定期メンテナンスを予定
配付アイテム

「アドバンスカプセルd」×30個
「アドバンスカプセルe」×30個
「アドバンスカプセルf」×30個
「エクストリームパス」×10個
「FUN1000獲得チケット」×2個
「トライブースト+100%」×4個
「エクスキューブ」×10個
「強化成功率+100%」×2個
「エステ無料パス」×1個
「カラーチェンジパス」×1個

※「エステ無料パス」はエステカウンターで1度だけAC消費コンテンツを変更できるアイテムです 。
ACで購入する「エステ利用パス」と異なり、プレミアムセット期間中の再編集機能が使用できませんので、ご 注意ください。
ログインスタンプ+1ボーナス
対象期間 2014年7月3日(木)00:00 ~ 7月17日(木)23:59まで
ブースト内容 対象期間中、ログインスタンプが+1ボーナス!
ブーストイベント
対象期間 2014年7月9日(水)定期メンテナンス終了 ~ 7月16日(水)定期メンテナンス開始まで
ブースト内容 対象期間中、すべてのクエストに対して獲得経験値が+50%!レアドロップの倍率が+50%!
その他の期間延長などについて

プレミアムセット、拡張倉庫などの有効期限が設けられているアイテムの有効期間の延長について
対応時期:2014年7月2日(水)定期メンテナンスを予定

「プレミアムセット」「拡張倉庫1~5」、「マイルーム利用」、「マイショップ利用」、「オーダー受注上限 拡張」の有効期限を15日延長いたします。
※2014年6月19日(木)以降から2014年7月2日(水)定期メンテナンス前までに有効期限が切れて いる方も延長されます。
開催中のWEB連動イベントを含む各種イベントやキャンペーンの受付と配付期日の延長について
各種イベントやキャンペーンの受付と配付期日の延長については、こちらをご確認ください。
「キャンペーンアイテム受取」へ配付されているアイテムの受取有効期限について
 対象となるアイテムについては、こちらをご確認ください。
ACの有効期限の延長について
対応時期:2014年7月9日(水)の定期メンテナンスを予定

ACの有効期限を一律22日間延長させていただきます。
また、ACの有効期限が2014年6月19日(木) ~ 2014年7月9日(水)定期メンテナンス前までとなっていた方につきましては、申し訳ございませんが個別 にお問い合わせください。
アークスグランプリのエントリー期間延長について
札幌会場エントリー受付期間を「2014年7月9日(水)23:59:59まで」から「2014年7月14 日(月)23:59:59まで」に延長いたします。
名古屋会場エントリー受付期間を「2014年7月16日(水)23:59:59まで」から「2014年7月 22日(火)23:59:59まで」に延長いたします。

現在も、引き続きサービスの安定状況を確認しておりますが、今回実施したさまざまな対策の影響として、下記 の問題を確認しております。

PC認証時においてメール認証キーが記載されたメールが届かない
ランチャーを起動する際に、No.107エラーが発生する
ブロック移動などを行う際に、No.630エラーが発生する

こちらにつきましては、現在、サービスの安定とセキュリティに問題がないか確認しつつ、慎重に対応を進めて おります。
皆様にはご迷惑をおかけしておりますことをお詫び申し上げます。

また、以下のサービスにつきましては、お時間がかかり大変申し訳ございませんが、引き続きサービス再開に向 けて対応を進めておりますので、続報をお待ちいただきますようお願いいたします。
現在停止しているサービス

スマートフォン版『PSO2es』へのログイン
スマートフォン版『PSO2es』の再開時期に関しましては、こちらをご確認ください。
※「PSO2アークス候補生!」につきましては、サービス再開後の状況を確認した上で再開させていただく予 定です。

今後の対策に関する進捗と状況の報告につきましては、7月1日(火)15:00を予定しており ます。

また、『PSO2』『PSO2es』『SEGA ID』に関するお問い合わせにつきまして、データの調査が必要な場合、返信まで通常よりもお時間をいただく 可能性がございます。あらかじめご了承ください。

公式サイトへの接続ができない状況が発生した場合、『PSO2』、『PSO2es』公式Twitterおよ びit-tellsの『ファンタシースターオンライン2』お知らせコミュ、公式ブログなどでお知らせいたします。

公式Twitter
『PSO2es』公式Twitter
公式ブログ
it-tells PSO2お知らせコミュ

このたびは多大なるご迷惑と、ご心配をおかけしておりますことを深くお詫び申し上げます。[/spoiler-box]
And now for the post itself.

In short, it says they have finished doing adjustments to the servers and there doesn't seem to be any critical problems; implying the servers are now stable. AC purchases have been re-opened. The only problems are the three at the bottom (107, 630 and e-mail authentication).

It also says any inquiries regarding PSO2, PSO2es or SEGA ID will take longer to respond to than normal, if you've had to contact SEGA about anything.

Take from it what you will.

Sp-24
Jun 30, 2014, 01:25 AM
They are planning to extend all the stuff that expires, such as premuim set, until July 2nd, the maintenance day, right? Because, if so, we can probably treat that as an estimate for how long will the IP block last.

Kiydon
Jun 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
They are planning to extend all the stuff that expires, such as premuim set, until July 2nd, the maintenance day, right? Because, if so, we can probably treat that as an estimate for how long will the IP block last.

Mhmm, they're extending those until then. So in total, they're extending AC-stuff by 22 days.

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 01:28 AM
hm, SEGA saying everything is okay, and most of us cant play
guess we are screwed

.Jack
Jun 30, 2014, 01:29 AM
In regards to not being able to log in (error 107) they are still having issues as mentioned in the last update. My guess is that it's related to DDos recovery so once that's completely out of the picture everything might come back to normal as it was before.

Kiydon
Jun 30, 2014, 01:30 AM
They said that they aware of 107 and 630 errors, and that they are still working on a response while carefully making sure that security and stability are okay.

Sp-24
Jun 30, 2014, 01:31 AM
I'm more inclined to think that those "measures" require a maintenance to be taken off. Some japanese players have been saying for a while that they will wait until the maintenance to see if everything is fixed.

That, or they aren't going anywhere.

Jokai
Jun 30, 2014, 01:31 AM
Dayum, that's pretty good. I need those caps lol

ShadowDragon28
Jun 30, 2014, 01:36 AM
I am praying to the gods *everyone* can log in normally after the next major game update. *prays*

Macman
Jun 30, 2014, 01:39 AM
Too bad we can't login to use it. Watch the compensation expire by the time everyone's able to get back in. :wacko:

Kiydon
Jun 30, 2014, 01:39 AM
I am praying to the gods *everyone* can log in normally after the next major game update. *prays*

*prays with you*

Exiled_Gundam
Jun 30, 2014, 01:41 AM
So... if my premium set expired during the time the server was unavailable, basically I won't get the extended period?

Kiydon
Jun 30, 2014, 01:42 AM
So... if my premium set expired during the time the server was unavailable, basically I won't get the extended period?

They said that you didn't lose any time during the downtime for those sets, and time won't count down until the 7/2 update, after which they'll be extended for 15 more days.

My bad, they only said that for people who had premium set and other AC actives during the down time will have their things extended for 15 days after the update is implemented. Not sure how it's going to work, but you should be fine still.

EDIT: Didn't notice that line, but they specifically said that they will extend the time for tickets that expired during this time, too.

Sp-24
Jun 30, 2014, 01:42 AM
I think the idea is that anything that was active by the time servers died will be extended by the number of days the game was inaccessible.

Either way, it looks like Wednesday will be the revelation day for us.

EspeonageTieler
Jun 30, 2014, 01:43 AM
Too bad we can't login to use it. Watch the compensation expire by the time everyone's able to get back in. :wacko:

you dont think all the passes and tickets will go to our storage?

also ill assume if we still get the 249 error by the time they do maintenance (tomorrow?) that we fukd and are gonna have to vpn for good

Xaeris
Jun 30, 2014, 01:45 AM
As far as compensation goes, I give this a...B. B+, maybe.

Exiled_Gundam
Jun 30, 2014, 01:45 AM
I'm worried that the extended time only applies to the tickets that still active after this Wednesday update

IndignationSWF
Jun 30, 2014, 02:17 AM
Not bad compensation, but I was hoping for like a week of premium or a few weapon/room passes to go with the list we got.

Kondibon
Jun 30, 2014, 02:18 AM
-Color Change Pass x1

Is this the real life?

Kikikiki
Jun 30, 2014, 02:22 AM
Is this the compensation list for premium users only?

Seems too good for non-premium users.

Arksenth
Jun 30, 2014, 02:23 AM

Are they implying that my character isn't pretty enough as it is?!

How dare they!

-sparkles prettily-

They will suffer from my HIGH KICK JET BOOTS.

IndignationSWF
Jun 30, 2014, 02:23 AM
Is this the compensation list for premium users only?

Seems too good for non-premium users.

It's universal minus the Premium-length add ins.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 30, 2014, 02:26 AM

oooo i can finally fix Mary+^_^+ being a Caseal i was limited to parts when i 1st made her, so her measurements are a little off when wearing fleshy outfits+^_^+

Sparzyle
Jun 30, 2014, 02:28 AM
^lol I'm thinking to waste it also on my caseal, she has big arms that doesn't look quite well :/

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 30, 2014, 02:31 AM
Damn, I was hoping for free 1 day premium passes for non-premium users again...

Well I guess the esthe pass and 100% grind boosters to sit on until hell freezes over isn't bad...

Kondibon
Jun 30, 2014, 02:33 AM
oooo i can finally fix Mary+^_^+ being a Caseal i was limited to parts when i 1st made her, so her measurements are a little off when wearing fleshy outfits+^_^+This so much. Milla's arms are too long and thick. D:

Also I can tweak her face a bit.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 30, 2014, 02:36 AM
I got my character, and support partner adjustments out of the way from the one and only time I actually bought a month of premium last bingo webpanel event. Glad I have a good fcp saved so I'd never have to worry about caseal proportions for the alt I'll never make...

Shinamori
Jun 30, 2014, 02:40 AM
I really hope the people saying everything will be normal after tonight's maintenance are right.

Tes
Jun 30, 2014, 02:46 AM
Maintenance is tonight and not Wednesday? Still can't access PSO2 site.

Shinamori
Jun 30, 2014, 02:51 AM
Oops. My bad I thought today was Tuesday lol.

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 02:59 AM
Not bad compensation, but I was hoping for like a week of premium or a few weapon/room passes to go with the list we got.

Premium and other time based set get 15 more day free, that's more then 1 week.

ZooL
Jun 30, 2014, 02:59 AM
yes, this maintenance is our last chance. but chances are slim. if sega states that everything is working fine in their opinion, then it is exactly like i posted before. They did a massive ip block. tweaked it for a few days until all legit (meaning japanese) customers can play without problems and now they might never touch it again. Never change a running system. as said as this might be for all of us... :-(

IndignationSWF
Jun 30, 2014, 03:01 AM
Premium and other time based set get 15 more day free, that's more then 1 week.

Was more speaking from the position of someone who hasn't gotten premium 'yet'. =p

Shinamori
Jun 30, 2014, 03:04 AM
yes, this maintenance is our last chance. but chances are slim. if sega states that everything is working fine in their opinion, then it is exactly like i posted before. They did a massive ip block. tweaked it for a few days until all legit (meaning japanese) customers can play without problems and now they might never touch it again. Never change a running system. as said as this might be for all of us... :-(

There are few people who can still connect. However, in the event that this does happen, they'll likely get DDoS'd again from self-entitled players.

Chdata
Jun 30, 2014, 03:10 AM
Recusomtization pass... what does that effect?

Is it just a beauty shop pass? Skill tree?

IndignationSWF
Jun 30, 2014, 03:12 AM
Recusomtization pass... what does that effect?

Is it just a beauty shop pass? Skill tree?

It's a beauty shop pass that allows you to completely rebuild your character's appearence.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jun 30, 2014, 03:14 AM
Free salon pass? For everyone?

Hell yeah, now I can make my RAcaseal taller... if I want to.

ZooL
Jun 30, 2014, 03:57 AM
There are few people who can still connect. However, in the event that this does happen, they'll likely get DDoS'd again from self-entitled players.

never said that everyone was blocked. the lucky ones who are not will be able to play just fine. but the ones that are affected are most likely out of luck. and yes, this might result in another DDOS but everyone who thinks about such a foolish thing, please consider that a DDOS was the reason all this BS happend in the first place.

HaxMega
Jun 30, 2014, 04:05 AM
Something interesting, I was able to connect using my Verizon phone connection for the past few days, but about an hour ago it DCed from the internet for about a minute, and when it came back I was no longer able to log in. (107/249)

Totori
Jun 30, 2014, 04:06 AM
Some people will just feel justified to induce another DDoS attack on the server. If SEGA did IP block some players, so thinking about that. It's counter-productive.

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 04:20 AM
Some people will just feel justified to induce another DDoS attack on the server. If SEGA did IP block some players, so thinking about that. It's counter-productive.

Not very likely.
There was no DDOS attack, when Sega ip-blocked China, and the RMTer did nothing.

gaijin_punch
Jun 30, 2014, 04:20 AM
For those that "can't play". How many times are you retrying the app? I got the 107 (immediately after clicking the icon) for 2-3 tries usually, and eventually it comes up and works just fine. After that, servers might show as being under maintenance, but I can still connect if I select my ship and hit enter. For the record, I'm in Tokyo.

It would be nice if they had something nice on the router level that would block IPs after X failed connections in a specific period of time (like any normal system should do) but I won't hold my breath.

TaigaUC
Jun 30, 2014, 04:28 AM

O(≧∇≦)O イエイ!!

Sp-24
Jun 30, 2014, 04:28 AM
For those that "can't play". How many times are you retrying the app? I got the 107 (immediately after clicking the icon) for 2-3 tries usually, and eventually it comes up and works just fine. After that, servers might show as being under maintenance, but I can still connect if I select my ship and hit enter. For the record, I'm in Tokyo.

It would be nice if they had something nice on the router level that would block IPs after X failed connections in a specific period of time (like any normal system should do) but I won't hold my breath.
About a million times. This is an IP block, almost no other way around it.

I have managed to bypass the launcher with nothing but a horribly unreliable, and a completely transparent web proxy. Not a VPN or anything - a proxy that you use in your browser. I just configured IE to use a random open japanese proxy that didn't even hide me outside of replacing my IP with a Japanese one, and that was enough to get to the login screen. I couldn't play the game, though, because, unlike the launcher, the game itself does not use HTTP to connect to servers.

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 04:36 AM
About a million times. This is an IP block, almost no other way around it.

I have managed to bypass the launcher with nothing but a horribly unreliable, and a completely transparent web proxy. Not a VPN or anything - a proxy that you use in your browser. I just configured IE to use a random open japanese proxy that didn't even hide me outside of replacing my IP with a Japanese one, and that was enough to get to the login screen. I couldn't play the game, though, because, unlike the launcher, the game itself does not use HTTP to connect to servers.

That's not how a ip-block work..

Sp-24
Jun 30, 2014, 04:41 AM
Hm? I couldn't fix error 107 no matter what, then changed my IP, which also made my latency unbearable, and passed the download servers after three tries. What else works like that?

Then I got to the login screen, where my IP was no longer hidden, and couldn't do anything about the error 249.

Z-0
Jun 30, 2014, 04:42 AM
It sort of is an IP block. Just because some people can occasionally bypass it just means that SEGA is incompetent at doing whatever they do.

Just because some people have the same problems in legitimate territory just means that SEGA is incompetent at doing whatever they do.

Whatever block they've issued is a riddled mess, and to claim it's not a block, well...

Niagara
Jun 30, 2014, 04:47 AM
Well, now, when I can log in immediatly...
Before I had to try 5 or 6 times.

Dafuq ?

AlphaBlob
Jun 30, 2014, 04:49 AM
Sega blocked tons of IP range to prevent the DDoS... Now will that be permanent? Probably not.

oratank
Jun 30, 2014, 04:58 AM
Something interesting, I was able to connect using my Verizon phone connection for the past few days, but about an hour ago it DCed from the internet for about a minute, and when it came back I was no longer able to log in. (107/249)

this happen to me today too, i haven't use Verizon

Totori
Jun 30, 2014, 05:17 AM
Not very likely.
There was no DDOS attack, when Sega ip-blocked China, and the RMTer did nothing.

True, but they were exploiting the game anyways, I'm talking more of people who have purchased AC and spent hours into the game. There is gonna be someone out there who would be pissed at not being able to play.

But that's just if the connection issues still stick around, never know.

ZooL
Jun 30, 2014, 05:18 AM
Sega blocked tons of IP range to prevent the DDoS... Now will that be permanent? Probably not.

i beg to differ. I think it will be permanent. Think about it. if everything works fine now (according to their latest update) there is no reason to ever to revisit the ip block again and just leave it as it is now.

AlphaBlob
Jun 30, 2014, 05:36 AM
i beg to differ. I think it will be permanent. Think about it. if everything works fine now (according to their latest update) there is no reason to ever to revisit the ip block again and just leave it as it is now.
Some japaneses have issues too and the game isn't really stable right now.

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 05:37 AM
Some japaneses have issues too.

Lavendy is having problem too
http://lavendy.net/pso2/2014/06/error_no107_630.html

ZooL
Jun 30, 2014, 05:39 AM
Some japaneses have issues too and the game isn't really stable right now.

people keep saying that but still i have to see real proof that japanese have problems as of today. If sega thinks the service is running stable, then thats all that matters imo.
Also, i played yesterday using a vpn with an alt account and everything was running perfectly. so nothint unstable here. could play 2 H withouth a single problem. this was a japanese vpn.

Niagara
Jun 30, 2014, 05:44 AM
people keep saying that but still i have to see real proof that japanese have problems as of today. If sega thinks the service is running stable, then thats all that matters imo.
Also, i played yesterday using a vpn with an alt account and everything was running perfectly. so nothint unstable here. could play 2 H withouth a single problem. this was a japanese vpn.

Uhm... There was an EQ at 18:00JST, 3 block fulls, no premium block full.

Normally there is 6 block full and the same amount of prem block full.

moorebounce
Jun 30, 2014, 05:44 AM
Now if Sega is acting like nothing is wrong with their servers and leave us out in the cold they're stupid. The money I would usually spend on AC will just go towards buying a VPN or something else to connect to their servers. They don't want my money I'll give it to someone else.

Kondibon
Jun 30, 2014, 05:46 AM
Are you guys sure they aren't just saying the DDoS has stopped or calmed down enough?

AlphaBlob
Jun 30, 2014, 05:48 AM
I've been DCed a few times (including during an EQ qq) and I'm using a japanese VPN too.

nanamin
Jun 30, 2014, 05:53 AM

I've read through a couple of Japanese peoples blogs that says they are having error 107 issues. However to me it seems these error 107 is different from the error 107 that we are getting. Most of these Japanese people claim that they can login after a couple of attempts, while we can't after millions of attempts. I have yet to read a single Japanese article that states login is absolutely impossible as of today. It seems as if SEGA has a filter system that involves blocking connections with higher ping. Or they have cut down the timeout time.

BTW, the latest update from SEGA states that they are still checking the stability of the servers.

RadiantLegend
Jun 30, 2014, 06:04 AM
That's good and all but the rares are on a ledge I can't get to.

Gardios
Jun 30, 2014, 06:14 AM
They haven't even done anything over the weekend (remember how the majority of their company doesn't work on Saturday and Sunday?), so I'd wait a week or two before giving up hope.

gaijin_punch
Jun 30, 2014, 06:55 AM
people keep saying that but still i have to see real proof that japanese have problems as of today.

lol I've made at least three posts in the last day specifying I have some of the same issues you cats abroad have. My team members as well, state that it's "still not stable, but in it's current state it's better than nothing at all".

Not sure what proof you want... or need.

Aquanos
Jun 30, 2014, 07:02 AM
Are we even important?
I Had this thought running through my mind that our AC charges meant something.

Z-0
Jun 30, 2014, 07:11 AM
Are we even important?
I Had this thought running through my mind that our AC charges meant something.
Nope, I'm not sure why people seem to think foreigners represent a large amount of their income. Ship 2 is only one server, there are 9 others. We are not the majority on Ship 2, then people should also remember that the majority of English people don't spend a dime (look at B20, prem never, ever goes up).

SEGA made $36million last year; I highly doubt the English community contributed $360,000 even.

dr apocalipsis
Jun 30, 2014, 07:13 AM
I bought an esthe ticked mid may after 2 years.

Now they present one.

Saw it coming.

Railkune
Jun 30, 2014, 07:15 AM
Not too shabby. At the very least, it's something everyone can make use of once the server situation is handled.

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 07:39 AM

Ther are various discussion on 2ch.
The ship not being filled during the weekends and EQs
And Sega stating that they are aware of the 107, 630 and other error.
And player blogs such as Lavendy

I'm not sure if you're just not looking or just jumping to conclusion.

Asuka~
Jun 30, 2014, 07:54 AM
Ther are various discussion on 2ch.
The ship not being filled during the weekends and EQs
And Sega stating that they are aware of the 107, 630 and other error.
And player blogs such as Lavendy

I'm not sure if you're just not looking or just jumping to conclusion.
I like to call it the 'Blind-denial attack!' or something like that...

SakoHaruo
Jun 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
Not bad, Sega. But, what's up with that 50% boost? I was expecting at least 100% exp/rdr boost or 300% AQs boost.

Not too shabby. At the very least, it's something everyone can make use of once the server situation is handled.

I'm placing you under seppuku watch. o3o

Punisher106
Jun 30, 2014, 08:19 AM
That's nice and all, Sega, but how 'bout you allow everyone to play, again, come wednesday?

gaijin_punch
Jun 30, 2014, 08:29 AM
Not bad, Sega. But, what's up with that 50% boost? I was expecting at least 100% exp/rdr boost or 300% AQs boost.

Me too -- another boost week like before would have been a layup. Appease just about everyone, and why not let us have that before Episode 3 is released and people quit gawking over older items? So yeah, I give them a B...

... for Balls.

lKeima
Jun 30, 2014, 10:48 AM
will that 15 day extension count for the my shop 3 day pass? I'm guessing not.

Maenara
Jun 30, 2014, 10:51 AM
That's nice and all, Sega, but how 'bout you allow everyone to play, again, come wednesday?

No. Game over man, game over.

Ordy
Jun 30, 2014, 10:52 AM
will that 15 day extension count for the my shop 3 day pass? I'm guessing not.

First page of the thread:

Sorry, worded it wrong, it said AC-purchased only haha.

Jesus, do you guys even try to read.

Gama
Jun 30, 2014, 11:00 AM
First page of the thread:

Jesus, do you guys even try to read.

given the ammount of discussion over obvious things in the last days.

i dont think so.

lKeima
Jun 30, 2014, 11:08 AM
Sweet. 3 day shop to a half a month pass.

>Pic unrelated
http://puu.sh/9CBOB/b1efc13281.jpg

Rehal
Jun 30, 2014, 11:30 AM
So SEGA has updated its PSO2 Twitter with the compensation for server downtime. Also, AC purchase has restarted as of an hour ago.

-Advance Capsule d x30
-Advance Capsule e x30
-Advance Capsule f x30
-Extreme Pass x10
-1000 FUN Ticket x2
-Triboost +100% x4
-Excube x10
-Grind Success +100% x2
-Color Change Pass x1

The update that was supposed to be last week is planned to be implemented on 7/2, 14:00 JST.

Also, log-in stamp boosts (+1 stamp) will run from 7/3 to 7/17, and there will be a +50% EXP and rare drop boost starting after the update.

All AC-purchased timed tickets like Premium sets will be extended by 15 days after the 7/2 update, for 22 days in total. Not sure how this is going to work out.

EDIT: Tickets that expired during this time will also be extended.

Wats the condition to get those? Login before 7/2 maintenance?

Gama
Jun 30, 2014, 01:21 PM
i wonder if ill be able to log in in time not to lose those... that esthe ticket... hmmmm

Tivor
Jun 30, 2014, 03:22 PM
I wonder if I'll be able to log in at all. Period.

Downloading Blade and Soul in the meantime.

SakoHaruo
Jun 30, 2014, 03:51 PM
I wonder if I'll be able to log in at all. Period.

Downloading Blade and Soul in the meantime.

JP? If so, you can play with me. You'll also have to became my sex slave. :D

Tivor
Jun 30, 2014, 04:02 PM
The CN one for now because I want to test it. I don't know the details of the JP server as well, if it is IP blocked, has translation patches, if it is subscription based or freemium, etc etc.

But I play a mistress myself, so we'd be stealing sex slaves from one another, unless you like to play dangerous games :grin:

gaijin_punch
Jun 30, 2014, 04:11 PM
JFC -- what the hell game are you guys getting into?

SakoHaruo
Jun 30, 2014, 04:23 PM
The CN one for now because I want to test it. I don't know the details of the JP server as well, if it is IP blocked, has translation patches, if it is subscription based or freemium, etc etc.

But I play a mistress myself, so we'd be stealing sex slaves from one another, unless you like to play dangerous games :grin:

You can't take what already belongs to me, and if I want you as one my... trophies, then it shall (and it will) happen. You will submit to me.

JFC -- what the hell game are you guys getting into?

Too bad Tivor on CN, it would have been a great party. :(

Let's make new plans

Tivor
Jun 30, 2014, 04:29 PM
If the JP one is better for whatever reason (and the headache people are having now because of PSO2 is guaranteed to not happen there), I'd gladly change. It's just that I've never played BnS before, and a free test doesn't hurt.

Planning on making an assassin, unfortunately Lyns can't be assassins, so I'd maybe make an Lyn blademaster.

You can't take what already belongs to me, and if I want you as one my... trophies, then it shall (and it will) happen. You will submit to me.

Maybe I've misheard with all the loud sounds my whip and high heels make. :-D

Reyva
Jun 30, 2014, 04:56 PM
Lol @ the people who don't know how to read. Another reason for segac not to let you back in lol. Reminds me of the idiots (customers) I encounter at work irl sometimes. All I can say is lol @ america when that happens.

Some westerners......or maybe most think its ME ME ME when its NOT NOT NOT. The people who buy AC who are foreigners pales in comparison to JP. There are a lot of freeloaders in general who definitely won't spend a dime even if they do work irl. And in a game like PSO2 which is mostly ruled by fashion, why do you need to waste much $? Premium? You can live without. Only things would be one time purchases like extra inventory slots or class skill build slots or mags. After that, unless you're wanting to make a quick buck, its ez to get what you want here and spend less than $50 bux.

Those rewards are pretty good, so I rate it as a A in comparison to other F2P games compensation. The free makeover for example is even something I'd consider logging in for a couple mins to do lol. Normally, I'm used to the omG we'll give u some EXP boosters for compensation and thats it lol. I'm pretty sure if PSO2 was out in the west, the compensation for something like this wouldn't be this. After all, the "westerners" are the rejects and really what little additional money we can make off them while shafting them, the better :P.

Eh only thing B&S has going for it is the graphics and some of the flashy skills. Other than that, nothing special, no wow killer as some would say if it came to the states. Since there is a translation patch for that, if one feels like wasting their time with it, more power to them. But I will say this like I say when I play Final Fantasy on my console sometimes..............dem graphics.............hotdamn. Just makes other games look so bad. Probably the same reason why'd I'd play B&S when it comes to the west lol.

Would say some other stuff, but I'll just say hope segac blocks us indefinitely heh.

Shinamori
Jun 30, 2014, 05:08 PM
You know that we'll never get pso2 west, right?

Railkune
Jun 30, 2014, 05:18 PM
Hey now. Have faith! One day... one day our time will come.

BIG OLAF
Jun 30, 2014, 05:18 PM
Lol @ the people who don't know how to read. Another reason for segac not to let you back in lol. Reminds me of the idiots (customers) I encounter at work irl sometimes. All I can say is lol @ america when that happens.

Some westerners......or maybe most think its ME ME ME when its NOT NOT NOT. The people who buy AC who are foreigners pales in comparison to JP. There are a lot of freeloaders in general who definitely won't spend a dime even if they do work irl. And in a game like PSO2 which is mostly ruled by fashion, why do you need to waste much $? Premium? You can live without. Only things would be one time purchases like extra inventory slots or class skill build slots or mags. After that, unless you're wanting to make a quick buck, its ez to get what you want here and spend less than $50 bux.

Those rewards are pretty good, so I rate it as a A in comparison to other F2P games compensation. The free makeover for example is even something I'd consider logging in for a couple mins to do lol. Normally, I'm used to the omG we'll give u some EXP boosters for compensation and thats it lol. I'm pretty sure if PSO2 was out in the west, the compensation for something like this wouldn't be this. After all, the "westerners" are the rejects and really what little additional money we can make off them while shafting them, the better :P.

Eh only thing B&S has going for it is the graphics and some of the flashy skills. Other than that, nothing special, no wow killer as some would say if it came to the states. Since there is a translation patch for that, if one feels like wasting their time with it, more power to them. But I will say this like I say when I play Final Fantasy on my console sometimes..............dem graphics.............hotdamn. Just makes other games look so bad. Probably the same reason why'd I'd play B&S when it comes to the west lol.

Would say some other stuff, but I'll just say hope segac blocks us indefinitely heh.

Hmm.

I was going to go higher, but the ellipses were a bit too much. So, without further ado-

6/10, decent try.

Shinamori
Jun 30, 2014, 05:20 PM
Hey now. Have faith! One day... one day our time will come.

Yaeh, one day, we'll get s good Sonic game.

Railkune
Jun 30, 2014, 05:22 PM
L-Let's not get TOO hopeful now...

Tivor
Jun 30, 2014, 05:42 PM

Yeah, we're getting Sonic Boom after all!

gaijin_punch
Jun 30, 2014, 05:43 PM

Stop smoking crack.

SakoHaruo
Jun 30, 2014, 05:45 PM
Maybe I've misheard with all the loud sounds my whip and high heels make. :-D

Whips and high heels you say? Hmm, this may be fun. o3o

We'll be 6 feet under.

Railkune
Jun 30, 2014, 05:48 PM
Yeah, we're getting Sonic Boom after all!

Even as a joke, there are things in this world that shouldn't be said. u o u

Tivor
Jun 30, 2014, 05:57 PM
It'll most certainly be so bad that I hope mentioning Sonic Boom isn't reason for a ban.