PDA

View Full Version : Bit of help with a translation.

NeutralContrast
Jun 30, 2014, 06:58 AM
Hello all. Recently, I got a bit too excited about trying to log back in, and when I tried using VPN, ended up getting suspended and then banned pretty soon after :(

Up until now I've usually just been playing solo-ish and doing what I could to avoid bothering anyone else. Save for trying to log in via VPN I'm 100% confident that I haven't done anything offensive nor ban worthy. I'm just sad to see all the hours of work I put in go to waste.

Would anyone, by chance, be a better-than-google-translate translator/know someone who is and would be willing to help?

For clarification, I intend to fabricate a message that's obviously going to lie in the hopes that I can regain favor with our JP overlords at SEGA. Mostly, this is because I made the mistake of sending in a support ticket earlier that I'm confident didn't help... I don't intend to hide that, so if the fact that I'm trying to cull some favor just so I can play a game doesn't feel right with you, you're free to look away.

Thank you for your time.

Dammy
Jun 30, 2014, 07:02 AM
i dont even know which is better

1) saying that you used proxy for better routing to game servers

2) saying that someone stole your account and you want it back

NeutralContrast
Jun 30, 2014, 07:05 AM
If I could get away with the truth and still be alright, I'd go with #1 lol. Unfortunately, that was the gist of my first support ticket, and I'm in as much of a rut as ever.

Aquanos
Jun 30, 2014, 07:07 AM
How do you know you're banned? From what I know
there isn't any specific error code or message implying
a ban or such.

NeutralContrast
Jun 30, 2014, 07:11 AM
Initially I got one error (606, which I learned was suspension) and then after a bit of worry and searching around for an hour, I checked back on just to confirm and had error 8XX. From what I know, all the ban codes are in the 800s. :/

noobcombo
Jun 30, 2014, 10:25 AM
While I cannot really help you with translation, I would say to look at this http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220187. You should note that SEGA has admitted they will be handling tickets much slower then normal so don't be too stressed if they haven't responded to your initial request.

I too have been messing with both VPN and PINGZAPPER and fear the hammer soon, just remember that it is a temporary-ban, clarify your account hasn't been compromised and plead them to return it to you. Good luck.

Sp-24
Jun 30, 2014, 12:26 PM
How do you know you're banned? From what I know
there isn't any specific error code or message implying
a ban or such.
Account suspension and bans do have many specific error messages. There are error codes that say that your account has been suspended for a review, that it has been temporarily banned pending your appeal, permanently banned, and even that your Sega ID has been deleted (which is usually associated with hacking or confirmed RMT cases).

Initially I got one error (606, which I learned was suspension) and then after a bit of worry and searching around for an hour, I checked back on just to confirm and had error 8XX. From what I know, all the ban codes are in the 800s. :/
It would help if you recall the exact number, since different 8XXes mean the difference between a temporary ban that may go away itself, one that you can remove by messaging Sega, and one that you can't do anything about.

NeutralContrast
Jul 1, 2014, 07:20 AM
While I cannot really help you with translation, I would say to look at this http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220187. You should note that SEGA has admitted they will be handling tickets much slower then normal so don't be too stressed if they haven't responded to your initial request.

I too have been messing with both VPN and PINGZAPPER and fear the hammer soon, just remember that it is a temporary-ban, clarify your account hasn't been compromised and plead them to return it to you. Good luck.

It was actually 816, for some reason I was thinking it was 856 or something. Thanks!