PDA

View Full Version : Makeover compensation?

Izlude77714
Jun 30, 2014, 01:11 PM
"The Free Salon Pass lets you edit AC content from the Makeover Counter. The item is different from its AC counterpart in that Premium Set users will be unable to re-edit their customizations. (Premium Set users can re-edit their customizations for a period of time.)"

does this mean that if you had premium you will get unlimited free makeovers at the beauty shop for a certain amount of time?

Gama
Jun 30, 2014, 01:12 PM
1 hour.

edit, in this case, 1 use.

WBMike
Jun 30, 2014, 01:23 PM
Basically the Free Salon Pass is a 1 time use item no matter who uses it. The Regular Salon Pass, when used by premium set users allows them to use it unlimited times, for 1 hour.

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 01:56 PM
1 hour.

The Free pass given as compensation don't have the 1 hour premium rechange bonus.

AlphaBlob
Jun 30, 2014, 02:00 PM
Does it mean you can only edit one option with the pass or you can edit any option and basically lose the pass after you exit?

Sizustar
Jun 30, 2014, 02:01 PM
Does it mean you can only edit one option with the pass or you can edit any option and basically lose the pass after you exit?

You can edit anything that requires a este pass.
But even if you have premium, once you confirm the change, it is set, there is no 1 hour time to redo.

AlphaBlob
Jun 30, 2014, 02:13 PM
You can edit anything that requires a este pass.
But even if you have premium, once you confirm the change, it is set, there is no 1 hour time to redo.
What I meant was, can you edit your character completely with this 1 pass? Hair color, shape and all.

NoiseHERO
Jun 30, 2014, 02:15 PM
Hell I'm totally fine with just hair color.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jun 30, 2014, 02:21 PM
sounds like you can edit anything to do with your character for 1 hour though segas still being cheap no 1 day premium tickets i would be happy if everybody got only one 1 day premium pass

Ordy
Jun 30, 2014, 02:23 PM
What I meant was, can you edit your character completely with this 1 pass? Hair color, shape and all.

Hair color, Face shape, eyes size, nose, mouth, body shape, skin color, boobs size, ears size, D size (you wish uh?)

so .. yeah, everything except your name/race/gender.

sounds like you can edit anything to do with your character for 1 hour

Again, learn to read, that ticket IS NOT 1 hour. You can even spend 2 weeks at the este counter, when you validate your changes, unlike the AC este ticket, you don't have a "1 hour free change" even if you are a premium user.

Gama
Jun 30, 2014, 02:47 PM
well already know what ill be doing if the servers go back to normal.

make myself even more sexy.

Kondibon
Jun 30, 2014, 02:57 PM
well already know what ill be doing if the servers go back to normal.

make myself even more sexy.Is that even possible?