PDA

View Full Version : New Update

Kiydon
Jul 1, 2014, 01:15 AM
New update from SEGA's twitter.

【続報】引き続き、サービス再開後の状況を確認しております。対策の影響として不具合を確認しております。 対応まで今しばらくお待ちくださいますようお願いいたします。

They are aware of the problems caused by the anti-DDoS measures, and ask for people to wait for now.

Good news.

NoiseHERO
Jul 1, 2014, 01:16 AM
nb4 unless you gaijin.

GHNeko
Jul 1, 2014, 01:18 AM
something something sega is only talking about japanese players something not talking about foreigners something something RIP IN PIECE PSO2 huehuehue

On a serious note, maybe things will be resolved?

Kiydon
Jul 1, 2014, 01:18 AM
something something sega is only talking about japanese players something not talking about foreigners something something RIP IN PIECE PSO2 huehuehue

On a serious note, maybe things will be resolved?

Hopefully, my PSO2 withdrawal symptoms grow ever stronger :(.

GHNeko
Jul 1, 2014, 01:20 AM
What I'm curious about....

is why Cirnopedia is down.

I'm getting cloudfare when i try to access cirno.

Doesnt that imply DDOS or am I just ignorant?

Kiydon
Jul 1, 2014, 01:21 AM
What I'm curious about....

is why Cirnopedia is down.

I'm getting cloudfare when i try to access cirno.

Doesnt that imply DDOS or am I just ignorant?

Cirno is up for me right now.

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2014, 01:25 AM
Up for me as well. Only checked a few links, but they don't appear cached.

Maybe you're just IP banned?

GHNeko
Jul 1, 2014, 01:25 AM
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/YZGRcz0.png[/spoiler-box]

idk man lol

it was working fine before the DDOS, then the DDOS happened, and i stopped going to cirno, then i tried to check something earlier, and it was down for me and every pc in my house.

flushed dns and tried different browsers so idk.
i can ping it fine tho.

blah

everything related to PSO2 is going to hell for me lol

i dont even know why i'd be ip banned from cirno.

i even whitelisted the website!

AlVaRo0515
Jul 1, 2014, 01:32 AM
Even though they can fix error 107 when starting the launcher, we still have to worry about error 269. Sega has never mentioned in ANY of their follow-ups about error 269. JPs can just get passed the launcher and still be able to play the game just fine.

HaxMega
Jul 1, 2014, 01:38 AM
Even though they can fix error 107 when starting the launcher, we still have to worry about error 269. Sega has never mentioned in ANY of their follow-ups about error 269. JPs can just get passed the launcher and still be able to play the game just fine.

That's because you wouldn't be able to get into the game at all if you get error 107 and are only using Sega's official launcher. They aren't going to mention the error that comes up if you bypass it.

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2014, 01:39 AM
Isn't it because you are supposed to pass the launcher first, and errors 107 and 249 (I think that's the one you mean) are connected?

It's true that they never addressed it, but I think it's in the same boat as 107 and 630.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 1, 2014, 01:41 AM
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/YZGRcz0.png[/spoiler-box]

idk man lol

it was working fine before the DDOS, then the DDOS happened, and i stopped going to cirno, then i tried to check something earlier, and it was down for me and every pc in my house.

flushed dns and tried different browsers so idk.
i can ping it fine tho.

blah

everything related to PSO2 is going to hell for me lol

i dont even know why i'd be ip banned from cirno.

i even whitelisted the website!

try clearing your browser's internet cache and all your cookies, you may have some outdated junk data your PC is trying to "pre-load" causing the site to glitch(you'll have to log back into various sites tho)+^_^+

it's also possible your PC was part of the DDoS, run some anti-malware and anti-virus scans and make sure you have all your windows updates+^_^+

Skize
Jul 1, 2014, 02:56 AM
Isn't it because you are supposed to pass the launcher first, and errors 107 and 249 (I think that's the one you mean) are connected?

It's true that they never addressed it, but I think it's in the same boat as 107 and 630.

Wait, since when were errors 107 and 249 connected? As far as I was concerned, 107 was an official launcher issue. 249 was just what told you, that you had an issue being able to connect to a server.

On another note. After this weeks maintenance, I think it might be time to move on guys. On bumped, Sega noted that there are no more DDOS attacks or any major issues with the servers. As days go by, my gut feeling is telling me that this IP Block isn't going to go away for the majority of players. Hopefully I'm wrong though...

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2014, 03:03 AM
107 is the launcher's connection error, 249 is the game's. There may be at least some connection between the two.

IndignationSWF
Jul 1, 2014, 03:06 AM
107 is the first roadblock, 249 isn't supposed to be seen since you can't usually bypass the 107, but 249 causes the 107 to trigger..

Misaki Ki
Jul 1, 2014, 03:11 AM
As of right now, you can typically take error 249 as your connection never reaching Japan/Authentication server.

I haven't looked at 107 much since I never boot using the official launcher. I typically use Steam or Tweaker.

TreeBerry
Jul 1, 2014, 04:04 AM
Hope?

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2014, 04:18 AM
As of right now, you can typically take error 249 as your connection never reaching Japan/Authentication server.

I haven't looked at 107 much since I never boot using the official launcher. I typically use Steam or Tweaker.
I took a screenshot of the error, since Sega suggested me to take one in my bug report. Hope this helps!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3402&d=1404086586

Zipzo
Jul 1, 2014, 04:41 AM
I took a screenshot of the error, since Sega suggested me to take one in my bug report. Hope this helps!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3402&d=1404086586

You think your inability to connect is a bug?