PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need help with TACOs? Ship 2

SakoHaruo
Jul 1, 2014, 05:31 AM
It must be pretty difficult for some of the English speaking players here to find a group nowadays. But don't worry, Sako is here to help everyone! I'll be running my Tacos in about 30mins so if you want in leave a message below. o3o

EDIT: actually my TACOs aren't up for another hour. Dammit.

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2014, 05:36 AM
No VPNs allowed, BTW. Take your 400ms ping elsewhere.

SakoHaruo
Jul 1, 2014, 05:37 AM
Yep, that's right. o3o

Erza
Jul 1, 2014, 06:30 AM
http://www.lecker.de/rezepte/tacos.htm

can't decide which one : / ... the second one looks yummy but i would probably fart for days

SakoHaruo
Jul 1, 2014, 06:51 AM
Please don't derail the thread.

You shouldn't even be in here if you can't connect to the severs. o3o

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 07:01 AM
Please don't derail the thread.

You shouldn't even be in here if you can't connect to the severs. o3o

That's pretty much 90% of the forums though...
Regardless, TAs are pretty easy to solo, and if you're an average player it should take you around 1hr to complete all of them.

Hardest one would easily be Sanctum just because SH.
But the VH hard ones should be Ezpz. The drop in stats
monsters go from SH to VH is insane.

Erza
Jul 1, 2014, 07:08 AM
yesh me can conect to da serversh bb baka :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS4mRlNCV8g

ArcaneTechs
Jul 1, 2014, 02:08 PM
jesus christ your just as bad as Arksenth

SakoHaruo
Jul 1, 2014, 02:48 PM
jesus christ your just as bad as Arksenth

You came in here just to say that shit? Log in or gtfo. o3o

And that thing is too poor to play the game atm.

WallyJustice
Jul 1, 2014, 04:42 PM
The OP is an obvious idiot, makes a post trying to rub the fact that he can log in the game and play.
I am almost positive that they don't want to run TACOs. It was just an excuse to post.
If you look at their last several posts, comments its him saying similar things.
Anyways if the game stays inaccessible, in a month or two no one will really care at all anymore.

WallyJustice
Jul 1, 2014, 04:45 PM
Also to the autistic OP. You are not the only English speaking person that is able to log in and play PSO2 so I would not stroke myself too hard there chief.

SakoHaruo
Jul 1, 2014, 09:05 PM
The OP is an obvious idiot, makes a post trying to rub the fact that he can log in the game and play.
I am almost positive that they don't want to run TACOs. It was just an excuse to post.
If you look at their last several posts, comments its him saying similar things.
Anyways if the game stays inaccessible, in a month or two no one will really care at all anymore.

Fyi I run my TACOs everyday in B27. You're welcome to join me anytime. o3o

Also to the autistic OP. You are not the only English speaking person that is able to log in and play PSO2 so I would not stroke myself too hard there chief.

No shit. That's why this thread exist.

Why are you even posting here? GTFO. There's no point of posting in this thread if you can't play the game.

WallyJustice
Jul 1, 2014, 09:56 PM
I can play the game. Do I try to throw it in peoples faces knowing only Verizon users can access like you nope. And your last oh maybe 10 comments are all backhanded snipes trying to rub the fact Verizon no doubt paid for by mommy and daddy allows you access to PSO2 hopefully not for long.

WallyJustice
Jul 1, 2014, 09:59 PM
But that will probably be the last response you get from me, you should pat yourself on the back.
I usually don't respond more than once to double digit IQ's.

SakoHaruo
Jul 2, 2014, 05:50 AM
There's a lot of new blood on the servers today. Sadly I only have room for 1 person. 3/4 atm (if that baka btw isn't trolling)

We're running our TACOs @ 8am. Let me know if you want in. o3o

Chik'Tikka
Jul 2, 2014, 05:52 AM
No VPNs allowed, BTW. Take your 400ms ping elsewhere.

lol, my VPN gave me about 140 ms ping, whereas my normal connections gave me 195 ms ping+^_^+