PDA

View Full Version : Certification Emails Not Arriving.....

Manta Oyamada
Jul 1, 2014, 11:01 AM
"Sega has corrected the following issue: Authentication key emails not arriving"

I wonder if anyone is still experiencing this problem?

BenekeSmith
Jul 1, 2014, 11:13 AM
Both alternate accounts I used had no problems getting email response.

Vintasticvin
Jul 1, 2014, 11:14 AM
Still nothing from Sega in my inboxes, just keeping calm and listening to some Niku like always as well as watching Osu streams.

Shiyo
Jul 1, 2014, 11:19 AM
One down, two to go.

107 fixed and let us log in, PRETTY PLEASE ; ;

MRLADYBOY
Jul 1, 2014, 03:16 PM
No email for me either. On either accounts. Does that mean i wont be able to play? (in the event it ever comes online).

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 03:40 PM
If you have a hotmail linked to your account, you're bound to suffer from not receiving an email for god knows what reason. Since I used a outlook to sign up I can't receive the email. If tomorrow comes and I can't go online, I'll use my last resort and change my sign up email to a gmail account which can get me banned.

MRLADYBOY
Jul 1, 2014, 03:48 PM
Both my accounts are linked to gmail. Never had a problem receiving mail from them. Had an email yesterday, just not the authentication one. Not sure why having a gmail account would get you banned?

ShadowDragon28
Jul 1, 2014, 03:57 PM
why the f**k wont the Key e-mails go to Hotmail??? dammit. The PSO 2 newsletter goes to my hotmail inbox just fine... >:-[

Gama
Jul 1, 2014, 04:18 PM
If you have a hotmail linked to your account, you're bound to suffer from not receiving an email for god knows what reason. Since I used a outlook to sign up I can't receive the email. If tomorrow comes and I can't go online, I'll use my last resort and change my sign up email to a gmail account which can get me banned.

if you login using your ip and not a vpn, it shouldnt be suspicious...

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 04:22 PM
if you login using your ip and not a vpn, it shouldnt be suspicious...

If I can log in from my IP then I won't need a verification code. It'll recognize my IP from what I know.

Both my accounts are linked to gmail. Never had a problem receiving mail from them. Had an email yesterday, just not the authentication one. Not sure why having a gmail account would get you banned?

It's not that having a gmail account will get you banned, it's the fact of changing your email will make it seem as if your account was stolen, so they'll place a ban on it.

Gama
Jul 1, 2014, 04:44 PM
If I can log in from my IP then I won't need a verification code. It'll recognize my IP from what I know.

It's not that having a gmail account will get you banned, it's the fact of changing your email will make it seem as if your account was stolen, so they'll place a ban on it.

yes you are correct, if the servers work properly it shouldnt ask for the code.

Karen Erra
Jul 1, 2014, 04:46 PM

Eeer, I dunno if that is so accurate. I switched E-Mail account a few days ago from Hotmail to Gmail, because stupid Hotmail didn't receive any mails from Sega anymore. My account still works smooth and fine. I don't think they are going to place a ban on me because I switched my mail. Like what would be the use of the function "Change E-Mail Adress" if changing that will get you banned. Kinda kills the sense if you ask me.

Gama
Jul 1, 2014, 04:47 PM
Eeer, I dunno if that is so accurate. I switched E-Mail account a few days ago from Hotmail to Gmail, because stupid Hotmail didn't receive any mails from Sega anymore. My account still works smooth and fine. I don't think they are going to place a ban on me because I switched my mail. Like what would be the use of the function "Change E-Mail Adress" if changing that will get you banned. Kinda kills the sense if you ask me.

did you use vpn?

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 1, 2014, 04:52 PM
I received an email from Sega today. I am using yahoo as my source for emails.

Karen Erra
Jul 1, 2014, 04:54 PM
did you use vpn?

No, I didn't. Thankfully, my ISP is able to connect to PSO2.

VPN can get you in trouble either way, regardless if you switch e-mail or not. It's more than likely to receive a temporary account ban, at least if you are with a bad VPN. Since that is the case, it's not much more risky to switch the e-mail either.

Gama
Jul 1, 2014, 04:56 PM
then you shouldnt have any issues karen :)

Karen Erra
Jul 1, 2014, 04:58 PM
then you shouldnt have any issues karen :)

I don't have issues, besides the random Error 107's that come up when starting the launcher and sometimes I can't switch characters without logging out. But that's so minor issues compared to what a lot of people experience right now.
I hope Sega fixes stuff with the Update tomorrow. Let's keep the hopes up :)

MRLADYBOY
Jul 1, 2014, 05:07 PM
In my impatient state i used pingzapper once to log in. I didn't observe the picture properly, not noticing that it changed the IP i use, so im hoping that isn't the same thing as a VPN. But looks like it probably is :(

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 05:18 PM
I don't have issues, besides the random Error 107's that come up when starting the launcher and sometimes I can't switch characters without logging out. But that's so minor issues compared to what a lot of people experience right now.
I hope Sega fixes stuff with the Update tomorrow. Let's keep the hopes up :)

Dus I can't connect without VPN~

Like I said, If I can't connect tomorrow i'm playing my spell card hoping sega doesn't have a trap card faced down for me.

oratank
Jul 2, 2014, 06:31 AM
ีi got this when i click resent code

連絡先メールアドレスが登録されていません。no.653
Contact email address is not registered

dafak

Code-red
Jul 2, 2014, 07:01 AM
I haven't gotten a confirmation email on my gmail only updated newsletters. I going to try to login and see if it gives me a option to resend the code or I can login without it.

GP03S
Jul 2, 2014, 07:28 AM
same problem :

連絡先メールアドレスが登録されていません。
[ No.653 ]

Anon_Fire
Jul 2, 2014, 07:33 AM
I didn't get an Email and I'm using Outlook.com

djkocor
Dec 21, 2018, 05:03 AM
Hello, I have the same ploblem , 'cause I was looking in my SPAM folder, in all my mail for this key from SEGA, but I didn'a get it.
And when in was in the game I pushed this button "Resend Authentication Key" a lot, lot of times, but it's nothing happened.
I also was on the site of SEGA, but I can't do anything.
Please help me, I'm tring to do everthing I can, 'cauce now I don't know what to do.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 21, 2018, 08:56 AM
>2014
What the