PDA

View Full Version : PC Taiwan version new update, limited unit and other change.

Sizustar
Jul 1, 2014, 06:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMYH1v8Uo0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipMYH1v8Uo0

Taiwan version July update
VH difficulity, DF Elder and 10* gears
One other change noticed, Sub-class HP is 100%
So a Lv.40 Fo+Lv.40 Te, has 1100 HP

Dynasty Warrior style outfit and Taiwan only Unit(Dex based)
http://tw.new.beanfun.com/PSO2/www/event/20140701/index3.html

http://i.imgur.com/ldwJasJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wdlGS9w.jpg

The Walrus
Jul 1, 2014, 06:55 PM
holy shit 100% subclass hp?

Why can't JP get this ;_;

Xaeris
Jul 1, 2014, 06:59 PM
100% subclass HP? I guess one of the SEA versions had to do something better than the original eventually.

final_attack
Jul 1, 2014, 06:59 PM
Oh? Making units from costumes? :o

Sizustar
Jul 1, 2014, 07:00 PM
100% subclass exp? I guess one of the SEA versions had to do something better than the original eventually.

Taiwan is not SEA.
Gamania is Hk/Taiwan region.

Unlike SEA which spend money on an IP-Block.
Gamania is using it to have PSO2 crew design content for their region.

GHNeko
Jul 1, 2014, 07:01 PM
I actually like that HP change. Makes the game much less 1HKO prone.

Not that its a good change, but it's something I could enjoy for a bit.

Shadowth117
Jul 1, 2014, 07:01 PM
100% subclass exp? I guess one of the SEA versions had to do something better than the original eventually.

No, HP. As in health. Which is still kind of OP with how much that is. Those units also look really, really good for that period in the game. I wonder if you need to randomly get that stuff in AC scratch or you can just synth those together at dudu?

Xaeris
Jul 1, 2014, 07:02 PM
Whoops, I meant HP. My fingers derped.

Sizustar
Jul 1, 2014, 07:03 PM
No, HP. As in health. Which is still kind of OP with how much that is. Those units also look really, really good for that period in the game. I wonder if you need to randomly get that stuff in AC scratch or you can just synth those together at dudu?

That unit is dragon themed, to match with the release of the Dynasty Warrior style outfits is what Gamania is saying..

Aquanos
Jul 1, 2014, 07:04 PM
Reminds me of grand chase coordi

Gardios
Jul 1, 2014, 07:06 PM
Not gonna lie, the TW-exclusive content is pretty cool so far. Terrible trailer though...

Cyber Meteor
Jul 1, 2014, 07:08 PM
The game came 2 month ago in Taiwan, right? And they are already getting Elder and VH (it took 6 months for JP version, if I remember correctly). At this rate they wil get EP2 in another 3 months, if the game ever release in NA/EU and we get the update as fast as this (or faster, let's dream), I won't be against restarting from scratch.

UnLucky
Jul 1, 2014, 07:14 PM
Subclass stats just make HP affixing even more of a joke. And Hunter subclass remains supreme.

Hm, those stats are similar to the 6* spikes or Fen. Of course, the hidden stats and set bonus are what's most important.

Wait scratch that, do they change color with your outfit? Do any units on JP do that?

Shadowth117
Jul 1, 2014, 07:15 PM
The game came 2 month ago in Taiwan, right? And they are already getting Elder and VH (it took 6 months for JP version, if I remember correctly). At this rate they wil get EP2 in another 3 months, if the game ever release in NA/EU and we get the update as fast as this (or faster, let's dream), I won't be against restarting from scratch.

Not really. They kind of started at the point right before then. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was stated a while ago that that server and SEA were started at the point a little bit before Elder. So same progression, but they started further along.

Sanguine2009
Jul 1, 2014, 07:16 PM
common units and i think the XQ sets do

Shadowth117
Jul 1, 2014, 07:27 PM
Subclass stats just make HP affixing even more of a joke. And Hunter subclass remains supreme.

Hm, those stats are similar to the 6* spikes or Fen. Of course, the hidden stats and set bonus are what's most important.

Wait scratch that, do they change color with your outfit? Do any units on JP do that?

Yeah, some of the units do match outfit color.

Cyber Meteor
Jul 1, 2014, 07:28 PM
Not really. They kind of started at the point right before then. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was stated a while ago that that server and SEA were started at the point a little bit before Elder. So same progression, but they started further along.

I don't really know the start content of the Taiwan version but I'm pretty sure that SEA still doesn't have Floating Continent (they don't even have the Big Varder EQ from what I recently read), I just know that Taiwan version came out in the end of April and SEA version in the end of May.
So that's why I thought it was fast. Anyway, if the updates come at the same rate, EP2 will be in 6 months.

And now I'm curious when EP2 will actually be out ^^.

Taurus83
Jul 1, 2014, 07:29 PM
look at Taiwan defeat SEA region

UnLucky
Jul 1, 2014, 07:36 PM
common units and i think the XQ sets do
Hm, never noticed. Probably since all the good sets don't.

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 1, 2014, 07:38 PM
This is not the first time HP has been messed with. Anyone remember the Chinese version of Blue Burst? Everyone started with over 40 HP meaning any class could walk right up to Dragon and eat a full hit at level 1 without dying.

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2014, 07:40 PM
Must be a part of the regional balance adjustments. Taiwan version is the one with the "5% chance to deal 50 damage" latent, isn't it? Guess they are on a roll.

Sizustar
Jul 1, 2014, 07:42 PM
Must be a part of the regional balance adjustments. Taiwan version is the one with the "5% chance to deal 50 damage" latent, isn't it? Guess they are on a roll.

Yep, the 5% chance to deal 60 extra damage to Dragon type enemy latent.
The HP might be to make VH easier for people?

http://i.imgur.com/AFg76Zx.jpg

UnLucky
Jul 1, 2014, 07:46 PM
Is that actually 60 raw points of damage?

I mean, I've played games where that was a thing, but weapons could have any number of those at a time.

Gama
Jul 1, 2014, 07:59 PM
wait so theres 3 versions of pso2?

JP SEA and Taiwan?

lemme guess

Taiwan has a ipblock for everything not taiwan?

Gardios
Jul 1, 2014, 08:00 PM
TW doesn't block anything iirc.

Sizustar
Jul 1, 2014, 08:09 PM

JP SEA and Taiwan?

lemme guess

No IP block, Gamania(The publisher) instead has PSO2 Crew making origional content for them, and even had Sakai visited Taiwan Gaming press to announce and give info on said content.

And during the week that the server is down, Japanese gamer played on the Taiwan server, with how to sign up guide poping up on PSO2-uploader(Japanese PSO2 Image upload site)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy1BmNn01r4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy1BmNn01r4

Gama
Jul 1, 2014, 08:25 PM
but the taiwan version is godawfull right?

Uncle_bob
Jul 1, 2014, 08:34 PM
100% hp from sub classes

What a bunch of scrubs.

I bet they can't even headshot.

Meteor Weapon
Jul 1, 2014, 09:34 PM

That was SEA version.

landman
Jul 2, 2014, 01:03 AM

JP SEA and Taiwan?

lemme guess

SEA has two versions (English and Thai), so there are 4 current versions.

wefwq
Jul 2, 2014, 01:14 AM
You spelt SEA wrong.

Meanwhile SEA just gets their FC update like yesterday.
Holy fuck not even 2 months and it's already shitting.

Macman
Jul 2, 2014, 01:18 AM
I wonder how godawful SEAs rates are. Quartz Calibur might not even show up on the drop records there for a week.

eiistrir
Jul 2, 2014, 04:04 AM
You spelt SEA wrong.

Meanwhile SEA just gets their FC update like yesterday.
Holy fuck not even 2 months and it's already shitting.

you said that! that's a$ia$oft since 2013, they shit RO2 and Maplestory
their pattern is inferior content, overpriced items, worst is they're not fixing bugs, hope this will backfire to them someday