PDA

View Full Version : PSO levels

PriestBelmondo
Jul 1, 2014, 10:07 PM
I noticed people playing offline mode for PSU and playing the old rare PSO levels. Anyone know how to put them in the game? or if they're already in the game. Thank you

DeathDragon2332
Jul 1, 2014, 11:18 PM
Nobody is playing any PSO levels (mag?) there is no offline pack or mission back available for the offline mode that has those missions at this moment. The only pack is for 3 missions which are Bum Beach, Seed Express, and Snow Cap Screamer. There is also a smaller pack with The Black Nest I believe it was, it might have been Dark God, and Bladed Legacy.

Midori Oku
Jul 2, 2014, 03:48 AM
Are you by chance talking about this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdrfyqeA7g

PriestBelmondo
Jul 2, 2014, 07:32 AM
Are you by chance talking about this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdrfyqeA7g
Yea that's the one.

DeathDragon2332
Jul 2, 2014, 08:04 AM
Yea that's the one.

That's only for a few people that are working on the patch.

Midori Oku
Jul 2, 2014, 02:43 PM
Yea that's the one.

That's just me showing off missions that will be added in the future with offline mods. That's why I have an annotation at the start of the video.

Chrishehe
Jul 6, 2014, 10:36 AM
why not just play the real psobb mines that is awful...

Midori Oku
Jul 6, 2014, 10:51 AM
why not just play the real psobb mines that is awful...

Oh really now?

Gunbladelad
Jul 10, 2014, 08:54 AM
I think I'll stick to the Gamecube version of PSO rather than Blue Burst - at least that way I have my own save file on my own memory card, rather than being tied to an private server that could easily go down without notice..

To shift back onto the original topic, however, I'd love to play through those levels on the PS2 port of PSU, but I doubt that's possible nowadays - the last I heard the private server projects required the PC version as modding the client was required. I did keep the game updates for AOTI from the official servers handy though - it's just on a different memory card (primarily as I got fed up having to disable them every time I went to play story mode)