PDA

View Full Version : So what now?

Skize
Jul 2, 2014, 04:00 AM
Since the IP Block is now pretty much confirmed, what is everyone going to move on to now? I've tried Blade and Soul CN, but playing with 250+ ping kills the game for me lol.

I'm actually pretty disappointed right now though. Words can't describe how frustrated I am with Sega. They always do this kind of crap to good things, just like Valkyria Chronicles. I feel sorry for my friends that have spent so much AC and have premium at this moment wasting away. I really wish there was a private server now. At least it'd be something. :C

Sparzyle
Jul 2, 2014, 04:03 AM
What about PSO2 Tw?

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2014, 04:03 AM
The best part is, it's not confirmed, so that means there's no closure, so that means there's still more dwelling and speculation to grasp the straws of hope...

Leading into endless pain and suffering.

It'll be like falling in love with a special snowflake problem child.

Actually that's exactly what it is.

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 2, 2014, 04:05 AM
Welp, time for Steam, PS3, PS4 and my Nintendo 3DS. If everything goes back to normal in a few days, weeks or a month, I may or may not come back.

btw-Niji
Jul 2, 2014, 04:08 AM
What about PSO2 Tw?
I heard it has really high ping problems for us foreigners, so it might not be worth the trouble lol.

Anyway, I don't plan on moving to another game... rather, I need to focus on RL.

I'm gonna miss this game and my elitist homies. ;_;

FantasyHeaven
Jul 2, 2014, 04:14 AM
That's fine. Time for better games.

EvilMag
Jul 2, 2014, 04:16 AM
PSO2 Taiwan does have an IP blocked. I tried last week and I ended up getting a message saying they don't support my country.

Wow an actual IP blocked message in a PS game??? Who would have thought! Maybe Sega should have taken notes.

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2014, 04:20 AM
Maybe Sega should have taken notes.

If they did that they'd actually make games that are better than their predecessors.

Ordy
Jul 2, 2014, 04:20 AM
I'm going to move to PSO2 JP because I haven't been IP blocked or whatever the paranoid fuck it is on PSO2 JP

Sanguine2009
Jul 2, 2014, 04:27 AM
im gonna have fantasies about torturing to death the DDoS attackers. after that? dunno all i know is there wont be much point of using a vpn or similar for me as most of my friends will be gone

supersai8
Jul 2, 2014, 04:29 AM
I'm going to wait for DFO! And possibly head back to Elsword/Steam/unfinished games/etc.

LEИ
Jul 2, 2014, 04:32 AM
lol are you new to how online games work? it's been pretty much like this everywhere specially on JP and NA servers.

Instead of crying and whining, it's much better to find alternative ways of entertaining yourself and don't give a crappy excuse like "what about the time i've wasted" and stuff like that because you're wasting your time playing a foreign version (a version not meant for people living outside it's region) in the first place. -__-

Uncle_bob
Jul 2, 2014, 04:32 AM
I guess PSOW will have to find another RPG to inundate with their social awkwardness and autism.

I hear Vindictus is a pretty awful game.

Houten
Jul 2, 2014, 04:34 AM
Waiting for my copy of Sen no Kiseki to arrive, then will invest most of my free time on it. Hopefully by the time I finish there will be concrete answer on PSO2.

CAST_Emile
Jul 2, 2014, 04:37 AM
I guess PSOW will have to find another RPG to inundate with their social awkwardness and autism.

I hear Vindictus is a pretty awful game.

Somebody give this man a trophy.

SilenWhisper
Jul 2, 2014, 04:40 AM
Back to Onigiri.