PDA

View Full Version : Server is back, unblocked!

sakaneko
Jul 2, 2014, 04:36 AM
I can access to the pso2.jp and the game...hope this will last long

TWC@NYC

Shinamori
Jul 2, 2014, 04:37 AM
Comcast, can't access site at all.

milranduil
Jul 2, 2014, 04:38 AM
Cox; still 107.

Rakurai
Jul 2, 2014, 04:39 AM
Can log in from Hawaii using TWC currently.

Maybe they're just gradually lifting the blocks on certain internet providers or something.

Hikarinekonya
Working as well, TWC in NC.

Sanguine2009
holy **** its working for me too, texas, TWC as well

Macman
Jul 2, 2014, 04:40 AM
TWC DDoS attack and subsequent block in 7 days.

btw-Niji
Jul 2, 2014, 04:41 AM
Is anyone here able to connect that isn't using TWC?

Shinamori
Is TWC and Comcast, like the same thing kind of. :E

Zipzo
Looks like TWC is loosening the grip! Good sign!

Z-0
Jul 2, 2014, 04:44 AM
JANET, unable to connect. . _./

Xaeris
Jul 2, 2014, 04:46 AM
Okay, this roller coaster ride is too much for me. I'm gonna go play SWTOR for a week. When I get back, let me know if the sky has fallen or not, kthx.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 04:46 AM
I'm attempting to patch PSO2 through the Tweaker as I type this. So far, it seems to be going well.
(I'm using a Sky Broadband connection. 'Tis been serving me well for all this time.)

Touka
Jul 2, 2014, 04:47 AM
Yep TWC Hawaii here,can log into the site and launcher works :)

Shinamori
Jul 2, 2014, 04:47 AM
Guess I'll go try blade and soul...

Edson Drake
Jul 2, 2014, 04:49 AM
People being able to connect over a lot of places it seems. I still can't. Will try again in half an hour :/

PrismKW
Jul 2, 2014, 04:50 AM
Optus working now, though I use iinet at home and no problem at all in the last few days anyway.

@Perth, WA

IndignationSWF
Jul 2, 2014, 04:50 AM
Guess I'll go try blade and soul...

I've been confused on that. Is it F2P? I heard it was like 3000 yen a month for the JPN version.

Z-0
Jul 2, 2014, 04:51 AM
P2P on all servers except CN, which is heavy P2W.
JP also P2W. Don't know about KR.

Kilich
Jul 2, 2014, 04:52 AM
Can login fine now. I'm from southern Europe.

Gardios
Jul 2, 2014, 04:52 AM
Still can't connect. Thank god season 2 just started in GW2. <_<

LEИ
Jul 2, 2014, 04:53 AM
I've been confused on that. Is it F2P? I heard it was like 3000 yen a month for the JPN version.

CN server is F2P fyi.

IndignationSWF

Damn! I'd imagine the NA version will follow suit then.

Shinamori
Watch comcast be the last one...

Kilich
Jul 2, 2014, 04:54 AM
The only p2w thing about CN, that I remember, are cash shop pvp potions, and in Kr, those are not cash shop and are open world pvp only.

fay
Is anyone else getting an error 249 when trying to log in? I had a look and it's apparently for maintenance, but if you guys are loggig in then clearly there isn't maintenance. I'm from the UK.

IndignationSWF
Watch comcast be the last one...

Given how it's the largest in NA Yeah, most likely.

Z-0
Jul 2, 2014, 04:55 AM
Is anyone else getting an error 249 when trying to log in? I had a look and it's apparently for maintenance, but if you guys are loggig in then clearly there isn't maintenance. I'm from the UK.
649 is maintenance, not 249. 249 is simply a timeout / unable to connect message, unless they changed the maint error to be 249 too.

Hroun
Jul 2, 2014, 04:57 AM
Lost ability to connect today, Scandinavia.

nanakatrin
Fuck youuu Charter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fay
I had a quick google search on it. I believe AIDA was the one saying it was a maintenance error actually, but also appeared for a Chinese person when they tried to connect which was an IP ban.
If it's just a timeout then I may try again in 15 mins or so. If not hen it's not looking good for UK

Totori
Jul 2, 2014, 04:58 AM
Unblocked here also TWC @KS

Chaoszshadow
Jul 2, 2014, 04:58 AM
Did you really have to make a entire thread because you got through without vpn when there is like 6 different topics about this

Grippers
Jul 2, 2014, 04:59 AM

I, too, am on Charter. Maybe our ISP will unblock us soon enough.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 05:00 AM
Lost ability to connect. Error 249

Verizon fios/New York

ShawnLeeGuku
Jul 2, 2014, 05:01 AM
I previously stated I'm on comcast, because I'd heart that they bought out TWC, and I assumed that after one night of REALLY shitty internet a few weeks ago, the switch had already occurred, but I guess I was wrong.

Phantasy Senpai noticed me~

btw-Niji
Jul 2, 2014, 05:02 AM
Fuck Comcast too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 05:02 AM
I had a quick google search on it. I believe AIDA was the one saying it was a maintenance error actually, but also appeared for a Chinese person when they tried to connect which was an IP ban.
If it's just a timeout then I may try again in 15 mins or so. If not hen it's not looking good for UK

I'm going to try it just now (also from UK). Patching seemed to go without a hitch through Tweaker, but I never attempted the original launcher.

EDIT: 249d through the Tweaker, going to attempt it through the OR.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 05:08 AM
Just tried the reg launcher and got 107..

ZooL
Jul 2, 2014, 05:09 AM
still can connect from work.
No luck from phone still.
Have to try at home in the evening *fingers crossed*

Zipzo
Jul 2, 2014, 05:11 AM
Anyone who posts that they can either connect or not connect without also posting their ISP deserves to be served shit cereal the following morning for being absolutely useless and unhelpful to everyone else trying to figure out which ISP works and which doesn't.

EvilMag
Jul 2, 2014, 05:12 AM
Can't connect without VPN. AT&T.

fay
In that case my constant stream of error 249 is served from Virgin Media.

IndignationSWF
Still nothing so far here.
Comcast(surprise right?) NE Mass.

Agastya
for the sake of playing along, att is still blocked right now.

a friend of mine on an isp called "bright house" says he can get in now though, while he wasn't able to previously.

Mesarthim
What the hell, I can actually log in now? TWC Hawaii here. Have massive lag due to dumbass brother doing steam overnight but...

Servers showed up online and normal launcher patched.

Zeta Patchouli
Jul 2, 2014, 05:13 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ltMjW1c.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Kind of a crosspost from the judgement day thing thread or whatever. ISP, location, date in the screenshot.

DeificEpyon
Jul 2, 2014, 05:15 AM
I'm still getting a 107 from the regular launcher. Logging in with the Tweaker gives me a 249, so no luck here still.

My ISP is Cox.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 05:18 AM
107 from regular launcher, 249 from Tweaker.

And, for the sake of repetition and to save you kind folks looking back just to find my ISP, it's Sky Broadband.

MasterGunz2345
Jul 2, 2014, 05:19 AM
My ISP is Optimum/Cablevision and I still can't connect to the website, im still getting 107 from the official launcher, and 249 through Tweaker D:

Skize
Jul 2, 2014, 05:23 AM
This isn't making any sense. TWC is up, but now Verizon is down?

AT&T and it's still down for me. Error 249

FacelessRed
Jul 2, 2014, 05:24 AM
Also still 107, Virgin Media.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 2, 2014, 05:24 AM
107 no connection , i have AT&T Internet California, could log in with PingZapper, was online for 20 minutes then got 630 Error which crashed PingZapper, then PSO2 shut down, then I got a blue screen PC crash... :( trying to re-log in now..

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 05:25 AM
I must admit, the fact that people are able to connect (some of whom haven't been able to for quite some time) tells me that there really is no IP Ban, so no reason to be concerned.

TaigaUC
Jul 2, 2014, 05:30 AM
I must admit, the fact that people are able to connect (some of whom haven't been able to for quite some time) tells me that there really is no IP Ban, so no reason to be concerned.

There is no IP ban, just IP range firewall blocking. Expected response to a DDoS attack.
It means that if you're not blocked, then DDoSers didn't use IPs within your range.
Oh, and if you were unblocked, it probably means that your IP ranges fell within a large range that included JP users, so SEGA likely refined their ranges to allow more specific access.
Likely to be a similar explanation if you find yourself suddenly blocked. Either that, or the DDoSer is still attempting to attack via other IPs.

I've confirmed that other ISPs in my area are able to access PSO2.
I'm checking with my ISP to see if I can get them to change it to an IP that works, otherwise I'll just change ISPs.
I also sent a very polite mail to SEGA, but I'm not expecting much to come out of that.
If something good does come out of that, I will no longer feel hesitant to spend money on PSO2.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 05:31 AM
There is no IP ban, just IP range firewall blocking. Expected response to a DDoS attack.
It means that if you're not blocked, then DDoSers didn't use IPs within your range.

And people were getting all up in arms about it being an IP ban, as they do. I'll just wait it out for a bit and see what happens. Hopefully, I'll be able to connect in a few hours at the least.

Skize
Jul 2, 2014, 05:31 AM

I've confirmed that other ISPs in my area are able to access PSO2.
I'm checking with my ISP to see if I can get them to change it to an IP that works, otherwise I'll just change ISPs.

Except this doesn't explain with Verizon FIOS users are now unable to connect properly now. The fact that TWC users can connect now confuses the heck out of me.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 05:33 AM
Except this doesn't explain with Verizon FIOS users are now unable to connect properly now. The fact that TWC users can connect now confuses the heck out of me.

I was just thinking the same thing. I was able to connect yesterday with little problems and now poof 107/249. I can even connect to the site with no problem. something is fishy here.
Guess it's my turn to wait 2 weeks..

MasterGunz2345
Jul 2, 2014, 05:36 AM
Optimum/Cablevision users such as myself still can't connect to the website or game while everyone else was able to before.
Da fuq is going on here?!

TaigaUC
Jul 2, 2014, 05:37 AM
I edited my post to explain why block ranges changed.
If you have experience with setting IP ranges, you should be able to understand why some people may find themselves blocked or unblocked.

blackdragon0083
Jul 2, 2014, 05:44 AM
can not connect threw launcher (107) tweaker (249) and cannot connect to pso2. com.JP without PZ or VPN, Viasat Exede (satellite internet service provider)

Wakaburi
Jul 2, 2014, 05:48 AM
I can log in, well probably no one uses the same ISP as me since I live in turkey but still, I use TTNET so >_> ain't gonna bother talking with them.

sayi50
Jul 2, 2014, 05:55 AM
I can log in, well probably no one uses the same ISP as me since I live in turkey but still, I use TTNET so >_> ain't gonna bother talking with them.

Mate! I live in Turkey as well and using TTnet. Wanna hang out sometime?

And I can understand why you wouldn't want to talk to those bunch of idiots called tech support in TTnet... Dear god. It's like they pick people off from the street and put them there.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 2, 2014, 05:58 AM
Optimum/Cablevision users such as myself still can't connect to the website or game while everyone else was able to before.
Da fuq is going on here?!

i use the same isp and still no luck so im guess im gonna buy a month of pingzapper for now and tunnel my way through for one month until hopefully sega irons all this shit out :/

Vandread
Jul 2, 2014, 06:00 AM
Can't connect to pso2.jp-site, launcher throws a 107.
I'm from the Netherlands, ISP being Ziggo (former @Home).

My traffic normally routes through the Amsterdam Internet Exchange, but gets cut off at my ISP's node just before that. My ISP is partnered with AMS-ix... might explain that, I suppose. Re-routing, even if my ISP would, is not an option since all our international traffic more or less passes through the AMS-ix.

Related question - those that can connect, could you please check which backbone provider you're routing through? If I trace route to sega.jp as an alternative, I end up on Level3 Communications backbone. Maybe safe to assume that pso2.jp goes through the Level3 backbone also... maybe Level3 has the blockade still up while some simply don't at this point?

Since it's fairly obvious that backbone providers are null-routing traffic, maybe there is a pattern between those that can connect to the site? Like which backbone provider, or which nodes or so?

ShadowDragon28
Jul 2, 2014, 06:08 AM
Using PingZapper, ship list greyed out now. keep getting "server disconnected" pop-up from PZ.. I select re-tunnel, back out of ship list and refresh, all ships grey. wtf. any advice?

Ircai
Jul 2, 2014, 06:16 AM
Im not sure if they changed something, tried to play early yesterday(7/1 EST) and was met with mediocre results I could connect to the site, but not the game servers. Was able to play for several days prior using PZ. Now the only way i can even patch is through VPN :/ Oh and I'm on ATT

Wakaburi
Jul 2, 2014, 06:18 AM
Mate! I live in Turkey as well and using TTnet. Wanna hang out sometime?

And I can understand why you wouldn't want to talk to those bunch of idiots called tech support in TTnet... Dear god. It's like they pick people off from the street and put them there.

Holy shit mate, people from turkey play this game, what ship are you on I would love to play with you.
-EDIT
I'm gonna go cook right now, if you reply I'll reply a little late haha, anyhow I'm on ship 10 !

Forum User Y
Jul 2, 2014, 06:20 AM
France - ISP = Bouygues Telecom

Tweaker :
Can update the game.
Show server OFFLINE in the tweaker. Once game launched, all ship greyed out. Trying to connect to a ship results in Error 249.

Official Launcher :
Error 107 when trying to start official launcher.

Yamishi
Jul 2, 2014, 06:21 AM
No luck here.

Rogers, Canada.

sayi50
Jul 2, 2014, 06:21 AM
Holy shit mate, people from turkey play this game, what ship are you on I would love to play with you.
-EDIT
I'm gonna go cook right now, if you reply I'll reply a little late haha, anyhow I'm on ship 10 !

Nooooooo! I'm on Ship 2 :D OTL.
I can always make another account though. Also let's take this to PM.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 06:24 AM
can you get banned for using pingzapper ?

Sp-24
Jul 2, 2014, 06:27 AM
can you get banned for using pingzapper ?
Yes. The only reported VPN bans were temporary ones, and, apparently, Sega will lift them if you send an appeal. However, VPNs are still risky for that reason.

Meta77
Jul 2, 2014, 06:29 AM
When comcast becomes unblocked, then you have my permission to backflip

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 06:30 AM
Yes. The only reported VPN bans were temporary ones, and, apparently, Sega will lift them if you send an appeal. However, VPNs are still risky for that reason.

We'll guess im shit out of luck then. I got on got my compensation and logged off . guess i'll just wait for them to unblock my ISP.

thanks for the quick reply. I was 2 secs away from buying a month of pingzapper lol.

AlphaBlob
Jul 2, 2014, 06:30 AM
Videotron, Canada. Still blocked :/

MRLADYBOY
Jul 2, 2014, 06:40 AM
Updated via tweaker fine. Still cant access pso2.jp. Usual errors 107/249 on loading - Virgin Media UK

Can anyone in the UK get on?

Shiikii
Jul 2, 2014, 06:42 AM
ISP: Netia, old Dialog ISP.
Network: e-Wro lightfibre.
Where: Poland.
Result: No luck today.

Tes
Jul 2, 2014, 06:46 AM
Updated via tweaker fine. Still cant access pso2.jp. Usual errors 107/249 on loading - Virgin Media UK

Can anyone in the UK get on?

BT Infinity - can't get online. Stuck using Pingzapper. But can't be bothered to play the game. What's the point if Sega of Japan can't be bothered to fix issues for foreign players and seemingly block them all?

SisterPrincess
Jul 2, 2014, 06:50 AM
I used the tweaker for the first ever time and I was able to see the title screen since 10 days ago. Is ver 2.06 (from the title screen) is the newest patch?

martinmeegan
Jul 2, 2014, 06:51 AM
Same here with BT Infinity. What's odd is that I was able to at least view the website from the works ISP (Datanet) before the maint. Now.............nope. Backbone provider problem my arse. Sega is playing around with IP ranges.

noobcombo
Jul 2, 2014, 06:54 AM

From what I understand, there have been no bans from Pingzapper on PSO2 yet, only temp-bans from other VPN services, have you heard of people getting 816 from using Pingzapper specifically? Thanks.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 2, 2014, 06:55 AM
From what I understand, there have been no bans from Pingzapper on PSO2 yet, only temp-bans from other VPN services, have you heard of people getting 816 from using Pingzapper specifically? Thanks.

that helped clear my mind a little cause i just bought a month of pingzapper lol

MRLADYBOY
Jul 2, 2014, 06:57 AM
Used PZ once. Wasn't the same vibe. Unless things go back to usual its not worth playing.

SisterPrincess- You can always see title screen, unfortunately thats nothing new. Error 249 is effectivly no 107.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 06:58 AM
Same here with BT Infinity. What's odd is that I was able to at least view the website from the works ISP (Datanet) before the maint. Now.............nope. Backbone provider problem my arse. Sega is playing around with IP ranges.

Sky Broadband and UK here. I managed to update through the Tweaker, but no luck with the 249. I'll try again in a few hours and see if it's blown over.

Raid_Hirsh
Jul 2, 2014, 07:01 AM
I'm from New York and I'm using Optimum/Cablevision as my ISP.

Same shit, different day; I'm still getting error 107 (for PC) and error 249 (for Vita).

UnsentMadman
Jul 2, 2014, 07:01 AM
Hmm, I may as well add some input.

The classic 107/249 errors, with the additional benefit of being unable to load the pso2.jp website; I seem to recall that some people are at least able to load the website, even if they have no luck actually connecting to the game itself.
Anyhow, for myself, the above has consistently been the case ever since the servers came back online.

ISP is Shaw Cable, out of Alberta, Canada.

Cyclon
Jul 2, 2014, 07:02 AM
France - ISP = Bouygues Telecom

Tweaker :
Can update the game.
Show server OFFLINE in the tweaker. Once game launched, all ship greyed out. Trying to connect to a ship results in Error 249.

Official Launcher :
Error 107 when trying to start official launcher.
Holy fricking toast.
Em. Hey there. Ditto this guy.

moorebounce
Jul 2, 2014, 07:06 AM
I use TWC too so that explains why I didn't get any disconnects. Sweet

Dammy
Jul 2, 2014, 07:10 AM
is it just me or they changed IP address of ships?

sayi50
Jul 2, 2014, 07:13 AM
is it just me or they changed IP address of ships?

Considering how Tweaker says the servers are Offline even though they are online, I'm guess that is the case or something close to that.

SmexyMillz
Jul 2, 2014, 07:21 AM
Virgin Media UK and still nope.. Nothing

Tes
Jul 2, 2014, 07:24 AM
Sky Broadband and UK here. I managed to update through the Tweaker, but no luck with the 249. I'll try again in a few hours and see if it's blown over.

Pingzapper guide is the best one for playing. But I don't wanna play if Sega of Japan is outright banning foreigners from playing. It's truly upsetting.

Dammy
Jul 2, 2014, 07:25 AM
so, servers are moved to another IP, and many ISP dont realise that, thats how i see it

Cyclon
Jul 2, 2014, 07:28 AM
Pingzapper guide is the best one for playing. But I don't wanna play if Sega of Japan is outright banning foreigners from playing. It's truly upsetting.
Why would you think that if a lot of people are playing right now?

Oh and before I forget:

If something good does come out of that, I will no longer feel hesitant to spend money on PSO2.
Word.

Ircai
Jul 2, 2014, 07:28 AM
Im not sure if they changed something, tried to play early yesterday(7/1 EST) and was met with mediocre results I could connect to the site, but not the game servers. Was able to play for several days prior using PZ. Now the only way i can even patch is through VPN :/ Oh and I'm on ATT

Ok I stand corrected, I was able to patch VIA VPN however i am able to connect still VIA PZ. Unfortunately I am unable to connect without either tools, without VPN I am unable to connect to pso2.jp

Now for the good news, I am ingame and completely lost by the Japanese I cannot naturally read(i know maybe 5 or 6 words by heart) ;(

Aquanos
Jul 2, 2014, 07:29 AM
ISP : AT&T Services

Current server status : Offline / 249 / 107

So once again, the best thing we can do is wait for
further notice, correct? I Say wait another week or so
to see if they pull up/pull down anymore ISPs. If nothing
has changed within that week i'm afraid i've run out of options
besides stepping away from the PSO side of the internet for awhile.
Until then...one week of waiting to see if anything changes
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Ehbul7L.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

Manakura
Jul 2, 2014, 07:29 AM
Virgin Media UK 249, O well.
Back to watching anime and waiting

Lashette
Jul 2, 2014, 07:34 AM
kinda thinking what someone else mentioned in another post. Maybe what's going on is sega is testing different ISP's to narrow down the source of the DDoS, it's just a thought, could be wrong but it would explain why suddenly some ISP's who were able to connect last week can't connect this week. also why others that couldn't connect last week can this week. I know a lot of people are saying Verizon can't connect now.

MRLADYBOY
Jul 2, 2014, 07:35 AM
Thats my thinking also.

Punisher106
Jul 2, 2014, 07:45 AM
Comcast Xfinity, still can't connect.

brb, backtracing the DDoSer and making him stop existing.

cheapgunner
Jul 2, 2014, 07:48 AM
ISP: Comcast

Errors: 249 ( Tweaker ), 107 ( auncher )

Welp, time to wait. :/

Velad
Jul 2, 2014, 07:48 AM
In Massachusetts on Comcast, unable to connect still. Errors 107 and 249.

Daiyousei
Jul 2, 2014, 07:50 AM
Cablevision/Optimum here and can't connect

I was a former TWC customer but had pretty bad experiences during peak times when my connection just bombs.

TWC and Cablevision also have a weird deal going on in my neighborhood where one company services each side of the avenue. I used to live where TWC covers but currently on the side with Optimum. I never had peak time connection bombs ever again.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 07:52 AM
kinda thinking what someone else mentioned in another post. Maybe what's going on is sega is testing different ISP's to narrow down the source of the DDoS, it's just a thought, could be wrong but it would explain why suddenly some ISP's who were able to connect last week can't connect this week. also why others that couldn't connect last week can this week. I know a lot of people are saying Verizon can't connect now.

I second this notion.

hadoukyuu
Jul 2, 2014, 07:53 AM
Optimum Online
New Jersey

Still 107/249

kakamine
Jul 2, 2014, 07:53 AM
Texas, Verizon, can't connect

minim
Jul 2, 2014, 08:01 AM
Alabama, Comcast, still cannnot

Macman
Jul 2, 2014, 08:06 AM
Comcast Xfinity, still can't connect.

brb, backtracing the DDoSer and making him stop existing.
You should change your title to Internet Tough Guy™.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 2, 2014, 08:14 AM
server is back online and i still cant get on but i just left the game and deleted the files for it so im done with this series it fuckin sucks now anyway ever since psu died so in the end i say.....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/52009467.jpg

Forum User Y
Jul 2, 2014, 08:15 AM
Holy fricking toast.
Em. Hey there. Ditto this guy.

I .. I .. what?

I'm not used to english and internet slang, Is there something odd with my post?

Edit :

Ditto = Pareil (ou qlq chose comme ça)

Oh so Cyclon and I are both on Bougues Telecom? It's very cool that someone else on PSO-W shares that ISP with me. Thanks for the clarification.

Z-0
Jul 2, 2014, 08:16 AM
Ditto = Pareil (ou qlq chose comme ça)

Punisher106
Jul 2, 2014, 08:18 AM
You should change your title to Internet Tough Guy™.

When Sega announces several things you've dreamt of shortly before some motherfucker who doesn't deserve to breathe causes an ISP block, you'd be pretty fucking angry, too.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 2, 2014, 08:20 AM
When Sega announces several things you've dreamt of shortly before some motherfucker who doesn't deserve to breathe causes an ISP block, you'd be pretty fucking angry, too.

what he said

LordShade
Jul 2, 2014, 08:33 AM
TPG Australia here

still get 107 errors but can access the game if bypass launcher.

can't access pso2.jp yet.

Arkangle
Jul 2, 2014, 08:36 AM
anyone know how to fix error 107? i can;t even start the launcher

Punisher106
Jul 2, 2014, 08:38 AM
anyone know how to fix error 107? i can;t even start the launcher

You can only wait it out. Some shithead who needs to be at the very least put behind bars ruined it all for us.

Yeah. Tracert'd the server. Not a surprise.

http://puu.sh/9TAfP/d79e1dc11c.png

Limbo_lag
Jul 2, 2014, 08:38 AM
TPG Australia here

still get 107 errors but can access the game if bypass launcher.

can't access pso2.jp yet.

I think Optus is one of the few ISPs able to connect in the AU right now.

And lol, my trace times out on the second hop, sometimes even the first.

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 2, 2014, 08:47 AM
Lost ability to connect. Error 249

Verizon fios/New York

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The_Brimada
Jul 2, 2014, 08:52 AM
Able to connect. TWC in Austin, TX

Meta77
Jul 2, 2014, 08:59 AM
Comcast still not able to.

What pissed me off is I cant connect but sega jp keeps sending me emails tearing at my soul

Anon_Fire
Jul 2, 2014, 09:00 AM
I keep getting Error 107 and I can't even load the PSO2 official site! :x

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 2, 2014, 09:02 AM
did verizon US really lose ability to connect today?

pkemr4
Jul 2, 2014, 09:03 AM
Centurylink here
Cant connect from launcher (getting error 107) cant access the site either

Hroun
Jul 2, 2014, 09:08 AM

I lost the ability to connect today in Scandinavia, so it's not a localized occurrence.

Dammy
Jul 2, 2014, 09:11 AM
I lost the ability to connect today in Scandinavia, so it's not a localized occurrence.
USA is only country that matters anyway

Z-0
Jul 2, 2014, 09:17 AM
Random:

Telmex in Mexico has also been blocked. It was fine before the maintenance.

un1t27
Jul 2, 2014, 09:30 AM

Yup it did for now.

Genovesi
Jul 2, 2014, 09:36 AM
TWC in Oio FTW

Remz69
Jul 2, 2014, 09:38 AM
Random:

what in the world happened/is happening ?
i don't know, i just have no idea anymore

martinmeegan
Jul 2, 2014, 09:40 AM
USA is only country that matters anyway

Murca.

Zesh
Jul 2, 2014, 09:42 AM
Mh guess i'll report as something changed in the last 4 hours. Can now access Pso2.Jp, still 107 and 249 if not using pingzapper tho. Belgium, ISP : Voo

Edit : only the frontpage tho, can't get to news and whatnot.

PokeminMaster
Jul 2, 2014, 09:45 AM

I can connect fine, though...

Takatsuki
Jul 2, 2014, 09:48 AM
AT&T in Florida. Can NOT get in.

obsexed
Jul 2, 2014, 09:53 AM
Random:

omg nooooo.... oh well :(

Dark Matter
Jul 2, 2014, 09:53 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/52012202.jpg

Stop posting, just stop.

I know i never contribute to anything but what you're doing is really not helping at all.

TaigaUC
Jul 2, 2014, 09:54 AM
Random:

Hmm. That's no good.
Really wondering if the DDoSer is watching this forum and spoofing IPs from ISPs that people list as unblocked.

HIT0SHI
Jul 2, 2014, 09:57 AM
That would be Ironic as hell. :lol:

Arkanoid
Jul 2, 2014, 10:04 AM
Fuck the Phantasy Star Series its been real but im out peace :)

K so stop posting, it's cute how you're basically losing your shit over some temporary IP block.
Go play your shitty Neptunia games like you said.

larthejust
Jul 2, 2014, 10:04 AM
AT&T here and still can't connect. Well, it was fun while it lasted and it was a pleasure playing with you all.

TaigaUC
Jul 2, 2014, 10:06 AM
The DDoSer shut down PSO World, right? So they're well aware of this site.
In fact, they could be one of the posters here. They could be actively asking people to list ISPs.
I think many of us suspect that their goal was to get everyone blocked from the JP version.
They could easily gather information from this site to get more ISPs blocked.
It's not hard to look up ISP IP ranges on the web.

Anyway, just speculation. But it's completely possible.

Dammy
Jul 2, 2014, 10:09 AM
please report this guy, i did

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 10:15 AM
The DDoSer shut down PSO World, right? So they're well aware of this site.
In fact, they could be one of the posters here. They could be actively asking people to list ISPs.
I think many of us suspect that their goal was to get everyone blocked from the JP version.
They could easily gather information from this site to get more ISPs blocked.
It's not hard to look up ISP IP ranges on the web.

Anyway, just speculation. But it's completely possible.

I thought that PSO-W was taken down to prevent it from being DDOS'd. .w.

TaigaUC
Jul 2, 2014, 10:20 AM
Don't know then. I didn't see any information explaining why PSO World was down, just the news post on the front page saying something like "as you know, PSO2 sites and some related fan sites were DDoS'd".
I assumed that was referring to PSO World.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 10:22 AM
It definitely appears to be.

PokeminMaster
Jul 2, 2014, 10:26 AM
I can connect fine, though...

Okay, correction, I got an error 630, and now I keep getting error 249 when trying to log back in... What error is that?

EDIT: nvm, I found a thread about it, so I suppose Verizon really is blocked then... Wonder how I originally connected... Meh, whatever

Keyblade59
Jul 2, 2014, 10:28 AM
107 gonna bust a nut

GHNeko
Jul 2, 2014, 10:29 AM
It's a good thing I set up the AWS Tunnel lmao

LordKaiser
Jul 2, 2014, 10:58 AM
Can't get in... I hope the attacker gets arrested.

DS23
Jul 2, 2014, 11:00 AM
Comcast, Mass, no go. :x

eiistrir
Jul 2, 2014, 11:09 AM
unblocked? maybe on getting updates..

successfully updated with PS Vita Version without VPN, SEA region
but can't login
wew...

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://s20.postimg.org/6ig1al9gd/2014_07_03_010313.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

I hope the attacker gets arrested and a$ia$oft get DDoS

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 11:14 AM
Just as a personal thing, I've come to the conclusion that I'll be able to log in after the compensation has expired, because that's just how these things work for me. .w.

Amberpelt
Jul 2, 2014, 12:01 PM
cox here 2. no luck connecting.

RadiantLegend
Jul 2, 2014, 12:26 PM
If TWC is next on the blocked list....hmmm then we might have a wolf among us. Get your pitchforks ready.

RobertLTF
Jul 2, 2014, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=Punisher106;3157755]You can only wait it out. Some shithead who needs to be at the very least put behind bars ruined it all for us.

agreed, idk who was behind the ddos attack, or why they did it, but whoever did it deserves to take an elder fist to the face... many times

Sp-24
Jul 2, 2014, 12:29 PM
If TWC is next on the blocked list....hmmm then we might have a wolf among us. Get your pitchforks ready.
Wasn't TWC blocked until today?

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 12:30 PM
Wasn't TWC blocked until today?

It was,personally I think there investigation where the DDOS came from that's why there IPblocking ISPs . that's my theory anyway

RadiantLegend
Jul 2, 2014, 01:10 PM
It doesn't matter, someone or something has to be burned by the masses. Joking aside, we just have to wait and see if TWC gets blocked again and some other ISP get unblocked.
**dual wields pitchforks, while bouncing**

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 01:14 PM
It doesn't matter, someone or something has to be burned by the masses. Joking aside, we just have to wait and see if TWC gets blocked again and some other ISP get unblocked.
**dual wields pitchforks, while bouncing**

If that happens..OMGBBQWTF.. The uproar will be loud on the forums. lol

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 2, 2014, 01:38 PM
Just as a personal thing, I've come to the conclusion that I'll be able to log in after the compensation has expired, because that's just how these things work for me. .w.

How long do we have to pick that stuff up anyway? Alot more than two weeks, right?

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 2, 2014, 01:41 PM
actually at the moment there is no date when the compensation ends
http://pso2.swiki.jp/
use google translate

lilibat
Jul 2, 2014, 01:45 PM
Nashville TN, Comcast 249 forever.

Seriously considering a VPN at this point. :-/

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 02:01 PM
actually at the moment there is no date when the compensation ends
http://pso2.swiki.jp/
use google translate

Really? Because I read it expires on the 9th.

The Walrus
Jul 2, 2014, 02:05 PM
That was for a bunch of other stuff from back in may and such iirc.

EDIT: Here it is
Campaign Visiphone Expiration Extensions

Compensation for the Extreme Quest: Tundra and Mechs Bug
Expires July 9th @ 11:00 JST
5/23 Special Maintenance Compensation
5/25 Connection Issues Compensation
Client Order Campaign 12

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 02:11 PM
So I was right.
This waiting game better be over for me before then, because I don't want to miss out on that stuff. .w.

SilkaN
Jul 2, 2014, 02:13 PM
So I was right.
This waiting game better be over for me before then, because I don't want to miss out on that stuff. .w.

I sprinted to the visiphone and put everything in my storage!
Now the apocalypse can begin anew!

Nulve
Jul 2, 2014, 02:14 PM
How the hell did some of you get back on?

(100 posts; yay me!)

Manakura
Jul 2, 2014, 02:17 PM
How the hell did some of you get back on?

(100 posts; yay me!)

Who knows? I'm just using VPN, I cant see myself getting banned when they encourage things like using internet cafe's and even reward people for using them so i'll take my chances and if i get banned then so be it.

Shinamori
Jul 2, 2014, 02:18 PM
TWC apparently unlock connections to the game server, or Sega is testing different ISPs.

reaper527
Jul 2, 2014, 06:01 PM
That was for a bunch of other stuff from back in may and such iirc.

EDIT: Here it is
Campaign Visiphone Expiration Extensions

Compensation for the Extreme Quest: Tundra and Mechs Bug
5/23 Special Maintenance Compensation
5/25 Connection Issues Compensation
Client Order Campaign 12

unless those were typos, everything you listed is an extension for compensation that was issued in may (aka not the june downtime).

The Walrus
Jul 2, 2014, 06:03 PM
I know. I was posting them to show what was expiring next week

EspeonageTieler
Jul 2, 2014, 07:28 PM
who would have ever thought TWC was good for something

Arkangle
Jul 2, 2014, 08:36 PM
allllrighty thx for telling me that

Arkangle
Jul 2, 2014, 08:37 PM
You can only wait it out. Some shithead who needs to be at the very least put behind bars ruined it all for us.

Yeah. Tracert'd the server. Not a surprise.

http://puu.sh/9TAfP/d79e1dc11c.png
thx for telling me that

KyoIchimaru
Jul 2, 2014, 08:39 PM
who would have ever thought TWC was good for something

TWC...?

un1t27
Jul 2, 2014, 08:40 PM
TWC...?
Time Warner Cable

KyoIchimaru
Jul 2, 2014, 08:42 PM
Time Warner Cable

oh, thought it was something I could get to help me out xD oh well

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 2, 2014, 08:44 PM
Although Comcast owns TWC.... if TWC works right now imma be sad. (not that they can get on) but because I'm on Comcast and can't =/ lol

Edit: I guess I'll assume if I can't get on the jp site...can't get on game..

Oh well...hope it works before the weekend......

Arasthel
Jul 2, 2014, 08:58 PM
Blocked here in Argentina using Fibertel.

It used to work just fine before yesterday's maintenance, seems that it's been blocked now. Can't access pso2.jp when I could before and stuff.

blackstar
Jul 2, 2014, 09:18 PM
I may have missed it, but does anyone else have Century Link as their provider? I just had something strange happen,- (though I'm sure it was my own fault for not trying to translate first) but I don't want the same thing to happen to anyone else.

Manakura
Jul 2, 2014, 09:19 PM
I can't seem to get in even using the VPN (Pz) now.. hmm :/

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 09:20 PM
I can't seem to get in even using the VPN (Pz) now.. hmm :/

Oh boy here we go hope your'e not temp banned :-o

EspeonageTieler
Jul 2, 2014, 09:21 PM
yea i cant get any ships to load with the pz now

Aquayoshi
Jul 2, 2014, 09:22 PM
Missourian here with Windstream, I've got 107 as well... Just as I was about to return to PSO2 after a long hiatus.

Oh well, back to Mabinogi, I guess. :(

Manakura
Jul 2, 2014, 09:27 PM
Oh boy here we go hope your'e not temp banned :-o

Wont be temp banned, like I've said previously.. Why would sega encourage people in JP to log on in internet cafe's then ban for different IP's etc etc. The ships are taking ages to load before i even get to the login screen when before with PZ it was instant. It's not a temp ban

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 09:28 PM
Wont be temp banned, like I've said previously.. Why would sega encourage people in JP to log on in internet cafe's then ban for different IP's etc etc. The ships are taking ages to load before i even get to the login screen when before with PZ it was instant. It's not a temp ban

Hope your'e right about your theory because if your'e not it's going to be a hassle to get your account back.

pkemr4
Jul 2, 2014, 09:32 PM
I may have missed it, but does anyone else have Century Link as their provider? I just had something strange happen,- (though I'm sure it was my own fault for not trying to translate first) but I don't want the same thing to happen to anyone else.

i do. im getting 107 from launcher and 249 ingame with tweaker.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 09:34 PM

Could be to many people are using PZ..

blackstar
Jul 2, 2014, 09:45 PM

So you can use the launcher without any problems.?

I updated the game through the tweaker with no success,-(error 249 every time) so I went to use the launcher. Some message popped up instead of the launcher ( I assumed since I couldn't translate it, that it wanted me to update the game). When I clicked on the bar, the window flashed something and then closed. When I went back to the tweaker, it told me I needed to select my bin file (That's odd. Why would I need to do that?). That's when I found my entire game file is now gone. Wow did I just F up, or did SEGA just ban my ass hard?

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 09:52 PM
That's new.. haven't heard that happen to anyone

blackstar
Jul 2, 2014, 09:52 PM
It would have been nice if I could copy paste whatever that message was. Everyone BE CAREFUL.

pkemr4
Jul 2, 2014, 09:54 PM
no idea what you did. but that didnt happen to me.

un1t27
Jul 2, 2014, 10:01 PM
I have Verizon and am from Boston was unable to connect this morning and now I can connect.

Normal connection?

KuroKanden
Jul 3, 2014, 06:42 AM
seems that they've blocked verizon now. can't access the webpage at all.

Shinamori
Jul 3, 2014, 07:01 AM
Or Verizon blocked them.

Marzo
Jul 3, 2014, 08:33 AM
Cox. I could not connect either still. I did contact a rep. He said that he put in a ticket and it should be resolved in 48 hours. I hope so. It somehow seems too easy to be true though. We'll see lol