PDA

View Full Version : Now that maintenance is over?

MegaRocker1987
Jul 2, 2014, 09:00 AM
Now that maintenance is over and most people still cant log in what will you do now?
Please share your feelings thanks. :) Me personally i just deleted pso2 and im not looking back sega can take the game and shove it where the sun dont shine at this point xD Forgive the typo on the poll its quit not quite xD

Daiyousei
Jul 2, 2014, 09:01 AM
You'll also want to shove the DDoS up the DDoSer's place as well. This will not had happened if Sega wasn't DDoSed.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 2, 2014, 09:02 AM
You'll also want to shove the DDoS up the DDoSer's place as well. This will not had happened if Sega wasn't DDoSed.

lol agreed there but still im movin on theres no point in bothering with the game anymore :/

HIT0SHI
Jul 2, 2014, 09:14 AM
I looked into other MMO / ARPG / AMMO or what have you and they just don't compare to PSO2. :-?
Sci-fi themed, the option to play on a mech and be a robot and be a "fleshy" as well. There's also the fact that most of them make the mobs not flinch making the game into a "Who will drop 1st?!" type of game that is just not entertaining IMO.

So for now (since I still cant connect), I still expect about a month which ironically is when the update that I wanted for a year and a half is actually happening. So if by that time I STILL can't connect then I'm dropping the game.

Chigun
Jul 2, 2014, 09:15 AM
I play on Ship 9 and hardly had any contact with the English community, other than a small group of friends, most of whom I won't be seeing in-game anymore. Thus I will keep playing like always using the pingzapper workaround, hoping that method doesn't get blown out of the water.

Now if things like the story patch get scrapped and no longer work, that may really test my willingness to continue playing...