PDA

View Full Version : Bored now...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 2, 2014, 12:28 PM
So what method actually works for getting by the crap 107 at launcher?

Sp-24
Jul 2, 2014, 12:30 PM
Nothing other than waiting or using a VPN. We finally got some information, but knowing really is only half the battle.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 12:38 PM
Nothing other than waiting or using a VPN. We finally got some information, but knowing really is only half the battle.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/rockthewind/Logo/gijoelogo.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/rockthewind/media/Logo/gijoelogo.gif.html)

"Fixed"

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 2, 2014, 12:38 PM
I'm really not up for waiting two weeks for a 'maybe', or even worse, 'working as intended'.

What workaround involves minimal bullshit?

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 12:40 PM
You can try Pingzapper that's how I logged in but it's a risk like everything else

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 2, 2014, 12:42 PM
You can try Pingzapper that's how I logged in but it's a risk like everything else

A risk? What exactly did you do anyway? Just pingzapper and go?

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 12:51 PM

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220216

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 2, 2014, 12:59 PM

it's a risk because
#1 pingzapper is a proxy which masks your ip
#2 alot of hackers generally use proxies and vpns so they are looked for

Sandmind
Jul 2, 2014, 03:06 PM
While I want to play, I'm also waiting for Sega to be done fixing/testing. Worse come to worst, I already got a 2nd account I haven't used like since last september collecting dust, that one I can always risk it I guess.

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2014, 03:12 PM
it's a risk because
#1 pingzapper is a proxy which masks your ip
#2 alot of hackers generally use proxies and vpns so they are looked for

Yeah and those guys ALWAYS get caught.

If people aren't getting auto-detect banned on the spot it's probably a lot safer than using a speedhax trainer.

Jaquecz
Jul 2, 2014, 03:31 PM
PING ZAPPER IS A RISK U GUIZE
ULL GET BANNED
HUR

It's a program that's used to speed up your internet, thats why it's called pingzapper.
I have serious doubts that sega doesn't know that this exists, and if they see people using it I don't think they'll go.
"FUCKING BAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER."
They'll just go
"He's just getting better interwebs connekshunz"
PSO2.jp isn't the anti-gaijin vocaloids.
I don't know about you, but I personaly think that the Japanese over at sega probably already know about this, it was on freakin 2ch.
If they aren't swinging around a ban hammer on everyone speaking english, I'm sure we're fine.
Recently people who were unable to connect are able to connect again.
Things got worse, before they got better.
And if they don't get bette.r
You can just use fucking PZ.
You won't get banned.
Until you do get banned.
Which in that case, go play one of many other games out there.
Like Hawken, you get to fight in a mech thats a cross between an armored core and a Mech' from Mechwarrior in maneuverablitity, and it's actually really fun.
Or
You can just download 9000 gigs of pr0n and fap until you've used all 9000 gigs of pr0n.

landman
Jul 2, 2014, 04:50 PM
Isn't error 107 only a problem if you are using the official launcher? just check pso2.jp, if you can see the website, you can play the game (tweaker + retry at server connection if it fails).