PDA

View Full Version : Anybody able to log in to every ship BUT ship 2?

Shadowth117
Jul 2, 2014, 02:34 PM
I dunno, never had something like this happen before, but I'm currently able to go into any ship except for ship 2. Ship 2 simply gives a disconnect message before even verifying my account info. And yet every other ship works just fine. I'm not really sure what to think of that.

SilkaN
Jul 2, 2014, 02:39 PM
Ship 02 is where all the cool kids live.
It's only natural that you won't be able to get into Ship 02.

No, but seriously, never heard of this problem before.

Kirukia
Jul 2, 2014, 02:55 PM
Happened to me the other day when I could still connect...
Next time I logged in I could get into Ship 2 as well though.

Sanguine2009
Jul 2, 2014, 02:57 PM
when i was running tracerts a couple days ago if i traced another ship other than ship 2 i could reach japan (still went into an infinite loop there though) however if i traced pso2.jp or ship 2 it never left the country. related? who knows? but its similar i guess

either way i can play now

Dooflux
Jul 2, 2014, 03:19 PM
Currently happening to me, only Ship 2 gives me the "Server connection timed out" message. Just want to get on to claim my compensation for now ;_;

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 03:33 PM
That's interesting... but no, I can't access any ships.

And Dooflux, I'm like you. .w.

Even if I can't play for too long, I'd at least like to get access to the compensation items... sadly, I feel that I'll be given access to the game AFTER the expiration. >w>

Kondibon
Jul 2, 2014, 03:53 PM
I've been able to log in with PZ all day, but now this is happening to me too. I can log in to any ship but 2. ._.

EvilMag
Jul 2, 2014, 03:54 PM
Using PZ and getting timed out on ship 2.

Seems so odd.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 03:58 PM
Are you still using the trial ? or did you already pay for it ?

TheszNuts
Jul 2, 2014, 04:04 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with PZ, I notice it happens during EQs.

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2014, 04:07 PM
Oh, huh, can no longer get back into ship 2 with ping zapper, other ships are instant.

Interestiweird...

Probably too much gaijin spam trying to squeeze through that tiny bandwidth pinch.

TheszNuts
Jul 2, 2014, 04:13 PM
Anyone wanna test the US servers if any are TWC?

Hachiroku
Jul 2, 2014, 04:15 PM
I can log in to any ship except 2 which gives me server connection timed out message.

dablacksephiroth
Jul 2, 2014, 04:16 PM
http://oi57.tinypic.com/8x6hpl.jpg

This error comes up instantly without even checking authentication of password. Not for other ships, though.

Yamishi
Jul 2, 2014, 04:25 PM
when i was running tracerts a couple days ago if i traced another ship other than ship 2 i could reach japan (still went into an infinite loop there though) however if i traced pso2.jp or ship 2 it never left the country. related? who knows? but its similar i guess

either way i can play now

I know it's been posted somewhere, but do you happen to remember the address for Ship 02 so I could try pinging it? Thanks!

Disregard, found it: 210.129.209.16 210.189.208.16

SilkaN
Jul 2, 2014, 04:31 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with PZ, I notice it happens during EQs.

I used PingZapper a couple of hours ago while there was an EQ, I don't think this is related to each other.

Maybe SEGA now decided for a SHIP 02 specific Gaijin block. huehuehue

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 04:32 PM
I used PingZapper a couple of hours ago while there was an EQ, I don't think this is related to each other.

Maybe SEGA now decided for a SHIP 02 specific Gaijin block. huehuehue

lol that would be really bad

Shadowth117
Jul 2, 2014, 04:33 PM

I was using a paid account so it happens on both.

Anyone affected will know the problem immediately from the instant server disconnect message (you can see this in the screenshot dablacksephiroth posted) from trying to log in to ship 2. I'd imagine it has something to do with traffic through pingzapper since their Tokyo server has been at high capacity for a while. Still a nice, easy to use program, but you'd think they'd have more servers if their tokyo one is so popular.

SilkaN
Jul 2, 2014, 04:35 PM
I'd imagine it has something to do with traffic through pingzapper since their Tokyo server has been at high capacity for a while.

Wouldn't this affect ALL ships and not just ship 02 ?

Sychosis
Jul 2, 2014, 04:43 PM
Perhaps each ship may have a cap on the number of users that can be sharing the same IP? Since the filthy gaijin plebs all funnel into ship 2, naturally it caps out and starts dropping/refusing connections while the others are fine. 100% speculation, but if true would mean that until things get back to normal or the community branches out into other solutions, you guys are going to have to elbow each other to see who gets through the turnstile first.

Daiyousei
Jul 2, 2014, 04:43 PM

Trial doesn't matter much unless it takes you an hour to login, I restart the tunnel and then turn off pingzapper before clicking login at the password screen, got in and was on for hours.

Now I'm getting the server broken message again.

Shadowth117
Jul 2, 2014, 04:46 PM
Perhaps each ship may have a cap on the number of users that can be sharing the same IP? Since the filthy gaijin plebs all funnel into ship 2, naturally it caps out and starts dropping/refusing connections while the others are fine. 100% speculation, but if true would mean that until things get back to normal or the community branches out into other solutions, you guys are going to have to elbow each other to see who gets through the turnstile first.

That actually would make sense...

EspeonageTieler
Jul 2, 2014, 05:05 PM
well im sad im on ship 2 :C i dont even liek playing with poeple why did i care about where the english players where

anyway has anyone tried to log on with a vpn or that has TWC?

jizaboz
Jul 2, 2014, 05:16 PM
well im sad im on ship 2 :C i dont even liek playing with poeple why did i care about where the english players where

anyway has anyone tried to log on with a vpn or that has TWC?

Time Warner Cable is now unblocked. I just confirmed.

I'd advise DO NOT try going back to your standard connecting method though if you used a VPN instance or Amazon trick within the last hour or so. Give it a while before logging in with your real IP.

EspeonageTieler
Jul 2, 2014, 05:26 PM
Time Warner Cable is now unblocked. I just confirmed.

I'd advise DO NOT try going back to your standard connecting method though if you used a VPN instance or Amazon trick within the last hour or so. Give it a while before logging in with your real IP.

i use comcast i was jsut trying to confirm if vpn and pingzapper just dont work now or if its messed up for everyone

EspeonageTieler
Jul 2, 2014, 05:54 PM
yup can connect to all ships but 2 is there a way to move my character?

TaigaUC
Jul 2, 2014, 05:57 PM
Surprised nobody on this thread has thought of it, but I've been suspecting that the continued? and unique? instability of ship 2 is the result of the DDoSer specifically continuing to target it.
Which would lean towards the theory that whoever DDoSd PSO2 simply wanted the rest of us out.
It'd also mean the IP blocks aren't over yet.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 06:19 PM
Surprised nobody on this thread has thought of it, but I've been suspecting that the continued? and unique? instability of ship 2 is the result of the DDoSer specifically continuing to target it.
Which would lean towards the theory that whoever DDoSd PSO2 simply wanted the rest of us out.
It'd also mean the IP blocks aren't over yet.

Actually, that is an interesting theory...

ShawnLeeGuku
Jul 2, 2014, 07:46 PM
I'm on Time Warner, just tried it, logged in flawlessly to Ship 2 with no VPN or PZ.