PDA

View Full Version : So for those who still can't connect

MasterGunz2345
Jul 2, 2014, 03:21 PM
Besides waiting for things to resolve (which I hope they do), what are you doing to get your mind off this mess? I'm currently playing on my hacked PSP, just a few emulators, and a bit of Resident Evil 2, although I am getting bored of it pretty fast haha. I'm also listening to music, well, PSO2 music, but I think that's making it worse for me since I wanna play the game so badly lol. So what about you guys?

Shinji Kazuya
Jul 2, 2014, 03:22 PM
Playing games on PS3, PSVita, DS/3DS and watching some anime episodes every now and then.

isCasted
Jul 2, 2014, 03:23 PM
Enjoying deep structure of PSOBB.

fishthefish89
Jul 2, 2014, 03:25 PM
World of Warcraft is what I play mostly. Looking into whipping out sonic adventure 2 battle and playing that for kicks and giggles haha.

The Walrus
Jul 2, 2014, 03:40 PM
Replaying Shovel Knight

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2014, 03:42 PM
Facepalming at all the posters suffering from their lack of pso2, Symphony Of The Night, Poogie Man Y, trying to draw animu but I suck at it, being a Celestial hur hur hur we're everywhere, playing Onigiri with one of my persons frok pso2, and IMing the Ichis

KiddKon
Jul 2, 2014, 03:44 PM
Playing the ps3, some good old Dead Space 3, and listening to some music. But somewhere pso2 is still on my mind... ;_;

Scale of Judgment
Jul 2, 2014, 03:48 PM
Posting on psow...

IndignationSWF
Jul 2, 2014, 03:51 PM
Paying Divinity Original Sin and talking on Skype.

Railkune
Jul 2, 2014, 03:51 PM
Playing Rune Factory 4, roleplaying, messing about on Rpg Maker, skype, youtube, etc. Just anything to pass the time.

Gamemako
Jul 2, 2014, 03:53 PM
Paying Divinity Original Sin

Is it good? I've rather enjoyed Larian's games in the past.

Forum User Y
Jul 2, 2014, 03:55 PM
Installing many games and not playing them (Diablo II, GW2, Sacred 2).

Getting ass kicked at Hearthstone while farming badass ranks on Borderlands 2. Checking PSO2 Error 249 once in a while.

And finally, thinking about trying Blade & Soul that i heard about on this very forum (also Onigiri but less hope for this one).

IndignationSWF
Jul 2, 2014, 03:56 PM
Is it good? I've rather enjoyed Larian's games in the past.

Yes , it's quite interesting. I've had a blast with the combat system and dialogue options.

Kondibon
Jul 2, 2014, 04:13 PM
Anyone play GW2 or Mabinogi? I might as well ask since neither of those are very interesting to play alone.

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2014, 04:51 PM
Installing many games and not playing them (Diablo II, GW2, Sacred 2).

Getting ass kicked at Hearthstone while farming badass ranks on Borderlands 2. Checking PSO2 Error 249 once in a while.

And finally, thinking about trying Blade & Soul that i heard about on this very forum (also Onigiri but less hope for this one).
Onigiri is awesome just use a pad since keyboard controls has you auto strafing all over the place

Anyone play GW2 or Mabinogi? I might as well ask since neither of those are very interesting to play alone.

I trird playing gw2 despite it having playable cat people but the was uber laggy and mabi I have no freaking clue ehat I should do.

Punisher106
Jul 2, 2014, 04:53 PM
I've been playing Minecraft, as well as a bit of Mother 3. Jealous Bass can go fuck himself.

Agastya
Jul 2, 2014, 04:57 PM
rom hacks.

http://i.imgur.com/RJP0FBQ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Ka7Qvak.png

fruiteaterz
Jul 2, 2014, 05:12 PM
fapping, playing some blade & soul along with pokémon x

doomdragon83
Jul 2, 2014, 05:18 PM
fapping
THIS!

...but when I'm done with that, it's usually Fire Emblem or watch some anime. Summer season just started so time to look and see what I'll want to watch along with stuff continuing on from previous season.

fruiteaterz
Jul 2, 2014, 05:24 PM
fire emblem is good but a pain in the ass once you get to a never-ending stalemate, like in super robot wars. there is nothing promising from the summer season's animes and fate stay night remake is so far away =S

moorebounce
Jul 2, 2014, 05:27 PM
I can get on PSO2 but Swordsman's open beta starts tomorrow so I planned to be on that if I couldn't get on. I'm still gonna be checking it out tomorrow.

Jungo Torii
Jul 2, 2014, 05:29 PM
Risk of Rain and FFXIV, baby.

...music and youtube too.

AlaskanKactus
Jul 2, 2014, 05:32 PM
Trying to enjoy the outside world but failing. Oh watching a lot more anime now and playing PSOBB to get my fix.

I'm also waiting on the beta for Destiny (PS3), hopefully that will distract me if PSO2 is still down.

Faranth
Jul 2, 2014, 11:12 PM
Wafu~!
Watching anime plus studing art! (`・ω・´)
(altho its supossed to b study i ended up making it PSO stylish...Gao... 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。)
ww

Anon_Fire
Jul 2, 2014, 11:20 PM
I'm playing FFXI.

Reyva
Jul 2, 2014, 11:32 PM
Lol this thread again? Unfortunately I'm not one of those desperately wanting to play pso2. Quite the opposite. However I'll play along here :P

1. Work. I'm assuming most of you don't? Lol. 8 hrs of your life there
2. Work. I run a IT business at home.
3. Work. I make web apps for gamers. Therefore I have to get to know these cookie cutter MMOs you guys call awesome these days lol.
4. Playing Jade Dynasty...oh I'm sorry, its called leaving the game running on my PC while I afk work due to the in game bot. I don't consider it playing.

In the little time I have aka "me taking vacations or disappearing," I am typically playing console games mainly on my PS3, Vita, and whatever console games I have on my PC. I have way too many games that I can play, most already played but pretty much years worth.

So while you're sitting there bored out of your ass waiting for pso2 to come back while the days just slowly drag on and on, its just another quick day for me. Man if this was back in my college days, I'd be chillin with my friends and partying. Not thinking about PSO2 lol. Because if you do that, you'll wake up one day and say oh, I can play pso2? Forgotten about it, but sweet.

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2014, 11:39 PM
Last episode of Initial D just got subs today.

Go watch all of that if you haven't yet, it's great. And Funimation even streams most of it for free.

Just. Check. It. Out.

Faranth
Jul 2, 2014, 11:49 PM
Initial D just got subs today.

Go watch all of that if you haven't yet, it's great.

Just. Check. It. Out.

srsly ? ( ´∀`) altho i am not a fan of Motorsport style... since its kinda of an classic ones might as well give it a shot (`・ω・´)

Daiyousei
Jul 3, 2014, 12:18 AM
Starbound here, exploring planets.

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 12:37 AM
Watching anime.
Currently SAO II, hopefully it wont suck as hard as SAO season 2.

ArataWata
Jul 3, 2014, 12:53 AM
Playin' PC, Wii U, PSP, Vita games, also gonna be playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity when it arrives.

Gaudile
Jul 3, 2014, 12:54 AM
I just got a new piano, so I've been playing that recently and learning a couple of new pieces. Really wish the game would be online for me so i could download the patch...

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 3, 2014, 01:29 AM
I got a synthesizer. First time I played a keyboard seriously in a couple of decades. I'm only one handed at the moment but I'm working my way through the fingering for some songs I used to like.

If anyone has one, try D5 F#5 B6 C#6 F#6 F#5 B6 C#6 E6 F#5 B6 C#6 F#6 for some Chrono Trigger goodness.

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 01:41 AM
finished black bullet episode 13 and then I decided to check out SAO II episode 1.
I forgot the episode released on july 5th.
>_<
I think I'm overly optimistic.

Limbo_lag
Jul 3, 2014, 02:34 AM
Posting on psow...

It hurts :(

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 3, 2014, 02:40 AM
Nothing like good ol' Yasunori Mitsuda. I love his stuff, man, like totally, especially the Xenogears OST: the feels, man... the feels...

Daiyousei
Jul 3, 2014, 03:17 AM
While I was watching IPViking when bored this happened

http://puu.sh/9UOEF/cba5d1b6de.jpg

I've also never seen Japan on the top list of attack origins before.

But hey, watching DDoSes in real-time.

Valimer
Jul 3, 2014, 03:27 AM

damn thats cray

Chik'Tikka
Jul 3, 2014, 03:42 AM

you can make the IPViking map look like that on purpose by pausing the playback for a few minutes+^_^+ then it loads up all the attacks that happened while it was paused when you unpause.... chews CPU good tho,

dat godaddy.com tho.....

Tes
Jul 3, 2014, 03:49 AM
PSOBB. Nostalgia never gets tiresome

Lashette
Jul 3, 2014, 04:03 AM
Don't even need to pause ipviking, all you have to do is tab out for a little bit, and come back to it. It'll do the same thing.

Kirukia
Jul 3, 2014, 07:58 AM
PSP2 or GW2.

Houten
Jul 3, 2014, 08:32 AM
Got my copy of Sen no Kiseki, gonna finish it before second game comes out.

Scale of Judgment
Jul 3, 2014, 09:22 AM
Verizon fios day 2 :/

un1t27
Jul 3, 2014, 09:50 AM
Verizon fios day 2 :/

I have the same isp here in New Jersey. We will make it thru this shit.

http://s1.uploads.im/HQ6iV.gif