PDA

View Full Version : So what area's can people connect from now?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 2, 2014, 03:58 PM
Along with ISP etc, going off by maintenance last night, people apparently can't connect through Verizon Fios anymore, some people who couldnt connect; can connect now.

So where and what ISP's are people able to connect now without the use of a VPN/Zapper etc just normal login means?

Skyly
Jul 2, 2014, 04:18 PM
Here's my situation.
Pre maintenance: I could not connect to pso2.jp from both my house (AT&T) and gf house (TWC) and the servers were grey'd out.
After maintenance: I still cannot connect to pso2.jp from my house (AT&T) and now I CAN connect to pso2.jp from my gf house (TWC)

That's two different ISPs so whatever assumptions you can make out of that, there's the data.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 04:22 PM
It seems thet SOJ is IP blocking verizon gni which is there back bone all of verizons users .My IP won't even leave NYC {where I live}. Seems we'll have to wait it out or VPN/PZ it get on. I suggest using PZ to get on and get your compensation and log off and just wait till next Maint for them to fix it (2 weeks from now).

ArcaneTechs
Jul 2, 2014, 04:25 PM
are you making an assumption that it will be 2 weeks?

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 04:29 PM

I'm making an educated guess they won't fix it till next maint when servers are officially down. people had to wait for this maint for them to get unblocked Verizon+ company will be no different

Lashette
Jul 2, 2014, 04:31 PM
we already have a couple threads about this already it's the general assumption TWC users can connect. Plus a coulple other ISP's around the world.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 2, 2014, 04:31 PM

It's the next most likely chance because sever downtime.