PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 I can't do ANYTHING in character creation.

hawaiidude1
Jul 2, 2014, 07:26 PM
So I havent played PSO2 in months, so I decided to go through the launcher and download whatever new updates are available. IDK if the servers are back up again from the attack, but I logged on regardless and couldn't find my old character. I said fuck it and went to make a new character. I go through the opening cut scene which takes me to a character creation screen.... except theres nothing. No menu, no character model, nothing. Its just a screen with all the hologram stuff moving in the background and nothing else. What should I do?

EspeonageTieler
Jul 2, 2014, 07:34 PM
what isp do you use? and what ship?

Kondibon
Jul 2, 2014, 07:35 PM
This sounds like an error with missing files. Try doing a fiel check. Also, are you using any english patches? Cause if they're outdated it can cause errors.

hawaiidude1
Jul 2, 2014, 07:39 PM
All right Ill check for missing files. And I think I am using older versions of the english patches :P

hawaiidude1
Jul 2, 2014, 07:42 PM
what isp do you use? and what ship?

Do you mean my service provider? If so its some local company :P. I used ship 7.

BlankM
Jul 2, 2014, 07:43 PM
Also try turning your settings down to 1 or 2. Simple shaders.

hawaiidude1
Jul 2, 2014, 07:46 PM
lol they're already at that level. Untill I upgrade my CPU, they're gonna be like that for a while too XD

Kondibon
Jul 2, 2014, 07:47 PM
Also, if you couldn't find your character make sure you selected the right ship.

hawaiidude1
Jul 2, 2014, 07:50 PM
I looked through all the ships, thinking maybe I just forgot which ship my character was on but couldnt find the poor bastard anyways. :(