PDA

View Full Version : Has Sega said anything about 107 and 249 yet?

ArcaneTechs
Jul 2, 2014, 08:50 PM
Because some JP are still getting this and obviously we are too but have they said anything about this yet?

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 08:52 PM
Official statement..

we're working on it..

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2014, 08:52 PM
Are they though?

@ both posts

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 08:54 PM
Are they though?

@ both posts

pff probably not,After all JP players come first then us.

Sizustar
Jul 2, 2014, 08:54 PM
Are they though?

@ both posts

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=3912

btw-Niji
Jul 2, 2014, 08:56 PM
No Japanese are still experiencing 107 / 249.

I see nothing on Twitter aside from some tweets sent by foreigners... some in EN, some in Google translated JP.

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2014, 08:56 PM

That irony of not even being able to reach the site of the official source, though.

LOL

ArcaneTechs
Jul 2, 2014, 08:59 PM

cant see man, but i suppose good to know they posted something, mind posting the text?

Sanguine2009
Jul 2, 2014, 09:01 PM
ランチャーを起動する際に、No.107エラーが発生する
2014年7月2日(水)の更新にて、対策が行われております。
本件につきましては、サービスの安定とセキュリティに問題がないか確認しつつ、引き続き対策を行ってまいり ます。
皆様にはご迷惑をおかけしておりますことをお詫び申し上げます。
現在、ランチャーを起動する際に、No.107エラーが発生する場合があるとのご報告をいただいております 。
調査の結果、不特定の第三者による攻撃に対する対策の影響で、一部の環境においてエラーが発生する現象を確 認しており、修正に向けて対応を行っております。
ランチャー起動時に[No.107」のエラーメッセージが表示された場合は、恐れ入りますが、時間をおいてから再度接続をお試し いただきますようお願いいたします。
【No.107エラー】
エラーメッセージ
接続中にエラーが発生しました。
しばらく時間をおいてから、再度接続して下さい。
[No.107]

google translatedfiyed version:
When you start the launcher, No.107 error
In the update of the (water), measures are conducted July 2, 2014.
With regard to this matter, while checking if there is a problem with the security and stability of the service, we will continue to take measures.
We apologize that we have the inconvenience to everyone.
Currently, I have a report when you start the launcher, and there are cases where No.107 error.
A result of the investigation, the effect of measures against attacks by third parties, not specific, it has been confirmed the phenomenon that the error occurs in some circumstances, but we do support towards the correction.
If you receive an error message of [No.107 "is displayed in the launcher startup, excuse me, I ask to have you try the connection again later.
[Error] No.107
Error message
An error occurred while trying to connect.
You wait a while, should be connected again.
[No.107]

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 09:03 PM
No Japanese are still experiencing 107 / 249.

I see nothing on Twitter aside from some tweets sent by foreigners... some in EN, some in Google translated JP.

lol I bet they will start blocking us from twitter too. That would be hilarious

ArcaneTechs
Jul 2, 2014, 09:04 PM
ランチャーを起動する際に、No.107エラーが発生する
2014年7月2日(水)の更新にて、対策が行われております。
本件につきましては、サービスの安定とセキュリティに問題がないか確認しつつ、引き続き対策を行ってまいり ます。
現在、ランチャーを起動する際に、No.107エラーが発生する場合があるとのご報告をいただいております 。
調査の結果、不特定の第三者による攻撃に対する対策の影響で、一部の環境においてエラーが発生する現象を確 認しており、修正に向けて対応を行っております。
ランチャー起動時に[No.107」のエラーメッセージが表示された場合は、恐れ入りますが、時間をおいてから再度接続をお試し いただきますようお願いいたします。
【No.107エラー】
エラーメッセージ
接続中にエラーが発生しました。
しばらく時間をおいてから、再度接続して下さい。
[No.107]

google translatedfiyed version:
When you start the launcher, No.107 error
In the update of the (water), measures are conducted July 2, 2014.
With regard to this matter, while checking if there is a problem with the security and stability of the service, we will continue to take measures.
Currently, I have a report when you start the launcher, and there are cases where No.107 error.
A result of the investigation, the effect of measures against attacks by third parties, not specific, it has been confirmed the phenomenon that the error occurs in some circumstances, but we do support towards the correction.
If you receive an error message of [No.107 "is displayed in the launcher startup, excuse me, I ask to have you try the connection again later.
[Error] No.107
Error message
An error occurred while trying to connect.
You wait a while, should be connected again.
[No.107]

thanks for text/trans, good to hear theyre gonna keep working on it then

Z-0
Jul 2, 2014, 09:24 PM
Only the top is relevant: http://puu.sh/9UvlJ/2e4176764a.png

Just repeats that they have taken measures to stop Error 107, and will be checking everything is okay. I've heard no reports of Japanese players unable to connect, so... They are not "still working on it".
Everything underneath is just what was posted when it was first reported.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 2, 2014, 09:27 PM

Just repeats that they have taken measures to stop Error 107, and will be checking everything is okay. I've heard no reports of Japanese players unable to connect, so... They are not "still working on it".

been seeing jp players on twitter say it (not ppl pretending to say it either who are english)

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 09:32 PM
Most of the JP players are connecting just fine. My friend who is a TWC user said it's business as usual on the blocks 1-13 (even B20 is half full.) I'm not saying that Japanese players are having trouble connecting but it's only a few at this time.

Z-0
Jul 2, 2014, 09:36 PM
I did some research, I cannot find any reports that JP users are having problems.

All over 2ch they're saying "Yay, Error 107 is gone, can finally play again!" etc. Looked through all the main PSO2 threads that occurred during and after maintenance.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 2, 2014, 09:41 PM
I did some research, I cannot find any reports that JP users are having problems.

All over 2ch they're saying "Yay, Error 107 is gone, can finally play again!" etc. Looked through all the main PSO2 threads that occurred during and after maintenance.

i have ppl on my team who live in Japan saying they're having issues getting back on, i even messaged a few of my JP friends and they're telling me they're still getting the same errors

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 2, 2014, 11:11 PM
Perhaps you should ask if your JP friends would stop by 2ch and post their issues and reply to the latest @sega_pso2 tweets so they can raise the issue there and perhaps get it noticed.

Wise Man
Jul 2, 2014, 11:17 PM
Before I say anything; I'm posting this here because in all honesty with how all the other threads are going, this seems to be one of the newest and most semi on topic threads, so here goes...

I'm not entirely sure if someone has thought of it but of the people who can log on to the game/pso2's website or knows players from japan, could we try asking them for help with this? We all know that it is pretty unlikely SOJ will listen to our side but if we try to reach out to people they will listen to, like the Japanese playing population, maybe we could stand a chance?

Other then my team, I choose not to be very social when playing pso2 or any game for that matter. However, when playing pso2 and when I do bump into other players, especially those from japan, I have gotten compliments and friend cards from several of them. I figure I can't really have a conversation with most but my actions speak louder then any words could. In short, there are Japanese players who don't entirely hate us and might be willing to help us out.

Tbh, I'm waiting for my post to be bombarded by trolls/completely jaded people towards the game but hey, we all love playing pso2/any phantasy star game otherwise we wouldn't be here.

So... could this work? ^^;

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 11:20 PM
Yea don't think it will work because we aren't supposed to be playing in the first place. If someone would like to try this go ahead it doesn't hurt but I don't see this going far.

Skize
Jul 2, 2014, 11:49 PM
Before I say anything; I'm posting this here because in all honesty with how all the other threads are going, this seems to be one of the newest and most semi on topic threads, so here goes...

I'm not entirely sure if someone has thought of it but of the people who can log on to the game/pso2's website or knows players from japan, could we try asking them for help with this? We all know that it is pretty unlikely SOJ will listen to our side but if we try to reach out to people they will listen to, like the Japanese playing population, maybe we could stand a chance?

Other then my team, I choose not to be very social when playing pso2 or any game for that matter. However, when playing pso2 and when I do bump into other players, especially those from japan, I have gotten compliments and friend cards from several of them. I figure I can't really have a conversation with most but my actions speak louder then any words could. In short, there are Japanese players who don't entirely hate us and might be willing to help us out.

Tbh, I'm waiting for my post to be bombarded by trolls/completely jaded people towards the game but hey, we all love playing pso2/any phantasy star game otherwise we wouldn't be here.

So... could this work? ^^;

You make your post sound like you want to get jaded, etc lol. So insecure.

Anyway, I have to agree that this probably wouldn't work. However, it wouldn't hurt to try, and I'm sure ship 8 people would probably love to try rather than having a crippled partner ship for the tourney.

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 12:31 AM
What tourney?

Also whats with people going and saying
"Yo japanese peeps can connect, we screwed yo"
then people saying
"Japeoples getting dem 107's and 249's yo, (Link) we aint alone in dis"

Pretty sure Sushi is different enough from Guns and Maple Syrup to where the majority isn't all on just one forum/image board/(insert japan equivalent of pso2 reddit here).

gaijin_punch
Jul 3, 2014, 02:58 AM
Can only speak for myself as I avoid 2ch like an STD. My 107 errors and disconnects have stopped as of the update.

Skize
Jul 3, 2014, 03:04 AM
Can only speak for myself as I avoid 2ch like an STD. My 107 errors and disconnects have stopped as of the update.

Yeah, those that are saying JP people are stilling getting these errors are only looking at a very very small portion of players getting this error. Most JP players have no issue at all anymore.

Aine
Jul 3, 2014, 03:17 AM
I've seen a grand total of one post on 2ch mentioning 107 error since the servers first went up, and that was before yesterday's maintenance. Since maintenance none of the people I've spoken to have had 107 errors (keep in mind the 107 errors Japanese experience are different, they can get through eventually if they try a few times).

Actually, the site is kind of misleading. The maintenance notes stated that they addressed the 107 and 630 issues (and indeed they seem to have gone away for almost all Japanese players). But on the issue tracking list they are still listed as 'in progress', and it says they will continue to address the issue while ensuring there is no threat to security.

So if you're an optimist I guess you could say there's a chance they'll unblock ISPs if they're no longer a threat, but I'm pretty sure the measures will only be scaled back insofar as they affect Japanese customers.

Z-0
Jul 3, 2014, 03:21 AM
From what I understand, they've worded it like that just incase problems still arise, so people don't get pissy at them for claiming it's "fixed", but who knows?