PDA

View Full Version : How many people already know about this

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 02:27 AM
http://www.gameskinny.com/0ekrx/is-phantasy-star-online-2-finally-getting-a-western-localization

(im betting alot of people already discovered this, though it doesn't hurt to ask)

It sounds nice to me, but at the end of the article It made me think that if they really do go through with it, we too will get IP blocked.
[spoiler-box][spoiler-box][spoiler-box]Then we get on our knees and call them senpai.
We would take good care of senpai and make senpai feel good.
We would do whatever senpai tells us to do.
Its okay.. i-if it's with senpai.[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]Sega itself would come forth, appearing as a glowing beautiful angel, would reach out to us, beckoning us to join them, give us a warm loving embrace, and whisper softly into our ears "We do care."[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]Or maybe the whole situation we're having at the moment is actually their way of slowly removing us from the JP servers, hoping to make us desperate, by bringing up our hopes then disappointing us, again and again and again, and once we look like we've been PSO2 deprived enough, they'll come out with a NA version.
Complete with the quality of translation that what we have now, except everything, NPC chatter included, is translated.
Quality voice acting, up-to-date content and being able to move our character information from the JP server to the new one. [/spoiler-box]

The Walrus
Jul 3, 2014, 02:41 AM
There was a thread for it back when it was new.

And here it is if you feel like browsing it (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216520)

Lashette
Jul 3, 2014, 02:47 AM
yeah I just mentioned in another thread about this when someone was asking if there was any news on the NA release. gonna say the same thing here, Sega has not confirmed this. It's already been over half a year since that article was put out there. In the meantime when Sega is asked all they ever say is the game is delayed they'll have more info when it become available. What's going on right now, has nothing to do with the release of an NA server. Or did we already forget about the DDoS attack?

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 02:53 AM
yeah I just mentioned in another thread about this when someone was asking if there was any news on the NA release. gonna say the same thing here, Sega has not confirmed this. It's already been over half a year since that article was put out there. In the meantime when Sega is asked all they ever say is the game is delayed they'll have more info when it become available. What's going on right now, has nothing to do with the release of an NA server. Or did we already forget about the DDoS attack?

I know that the cause of what's going on right now is the "recent" DDOS attack.
I'm just here with random (ridiculous) speculation.
despite sega not confirming it, doesn't hurt to look at the situation optimistically, even if it's blown way out of proportion.

Lashette
Jul 3, 2014, 03:23 AM
well coming from the standpoint where there's already too many people ready to scream "OMG IP BAN" Does more fuel really need to be added to such a fire?