PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else hoping for a USA IP ban?

RedRaz0r
Jul 3, 2014, 12:52 PM
First, I know this isn't a popular opinion. If you DONT want an IP ban, then go post in the 45 other threads about that. Thanks.

Anyways, is anyone here, like me, craving an IP ban? This game, imo, destroyed the Phantasy Star series. The shitty F2P model ruined the game for me. As a result, I stick to PSPo2i, which is free to play without all the money grab bullshit, AND has better balance than this ONLINE GAME which has been out for YEARS.

Anyone with me?

redroses
Jul 3, 2014, 12:56 PM
So, you don't like the game and therefor want an IP ban?
How does having an IP ban make this game better?
I just don't understand how these two things stand in connection.

landman
Jul 3, 2014, 12:56 PM
So you don't like the game, and want everyone else unable to play it. That would be like people enjoying pso2 saying they hope your PSP/Vita drops into your WC and you can't play again PSP2i.

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 12:57 PM
Why'd you post this in the PSO2:GD section?
Turn on your flame shield because alot of it is probably coming your way.
Just to answer: No, I'm enjoying the game and I'd really rather not get IP banned from it.
(also lol@balance in a PvE focused game.)

The Walrus
Jul 3, 2014, 12:57 PM
http://blog.hostbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

SilkaN
Jul 3, 2014, 12:58 PM
http://images.tzaam.com/full/17m.jpg

Sizustar
Jul 3, 2014, 12:59 PM
So, because your opinion is the only one that matters in the world, therefore what you say, must be how the world be run?

Noc Codez
Jul 3, 2014, 12:59 PM
he's a scrip kiddie wannabe don't mind his trolling. just ignore his lame posts.

Squall179
Jul 3, 2014, 01:05 PM
TO put this as.......drama-less as possible?

You're being selfish. You don't like the game and you don't want anyone else to enjoy it either, hm?

It sounds pretty bloody petty to be completely honest.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 3, 2014, 01:07 PM
So, you don't like the game and therefor want an IP ban?
How does having an IP ban make this game better?
I just don't understand how these two things stand in connection.

This right here.

OP's reason for wanting an IP ban is stupid.

No one has anything to gain from an IP ban unless you're among the vocal minority of butthurt JP players.

OP, you're entitled to an opinion, but when it is as stupid and selfish as yours, you should be ashamed to even have to gall to post this tripe. People came into this thread to see if you had a relate-able reasoning as to why you'd want in IP ban, but you don't. You have a selfish, short-sighted, nonsensical reason.

gigawuts
Jul 3, 2014, 01:08 PM
I don't get it.

Dammy
Jul 3, 2014, 01:09 PM
actually i hope for USA server , so ship2 will be better place

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2014, 01:09 PM
https://24.media.tumblr.com/01dc3672fd0ba5bc21d66e3a25138383/tumblr_n1wq70DZ2q1qcu3vno1_500.gif

First, I know this isn't a popular opinion. If you DONT want an IP ban, then go post in the 45 other threads about that. Thanks.

Anyways, is anyone here, like me, craving an IP ban? This game, imo, destroyed the Phantasy Star series. The shitty F2P model ruined the game for me. As a result, I stick to PSPo2i, which is free to play without all the money grab bullshit, AND has better balance than this ONLINE GAME which has been out for YEARS.

Anyone with me?

I wish we had an NA/EU release before they do something like that. Besides as long as people can play PSO2 they won't want to play PSOBB and if they did not on your server. Not after this.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 3, 2014, 01:10 PM
this got to second page in less than 30 minutes
u guys r dumb

IndigoNovember
Jul 3, 2014, 01:11 PM
Technically Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity is not free to play since you had to have bought the game.

fishthefish89
Jul 3, 2014, 01:12 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3563289856/h0CEA9645/

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2014, 01:16 PM
this got to second page in less than 30 minutes
u guys r dumb

Look at the pot calling the kettle black.

IndigoNovember
Jul 3, 2014, 01:20 PM
I also think you don't really want a bunch of disgruntled PSO2 players constantly complaining about how much PSP2i sucks when compared to PSO2 but they can only play PSP2i so they're going to play that.

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 01:22 PM
We should probably get this thread closed, It's getting undeserved attention.

minim
Jul 3, 2014, 01:23 PM
Don't feel bad, everyone. Allowing oneself to get trolled this easily happens to the best of us

reaper527
Jul 3, 2014, 01:24 PM

so why don't you play the game you like, and everyone else will play the game they like. why should everyone who thinks pso2 is one of the few examples of a good f2p game be subject to an ip simply because you don't think it's a good game?

with the large group of people who have been saying "hopefully the game never makes it to the west" over the past few months, they had a legitimate reason for this position, and that reason is the ip bans that came with the launch of the SEA servers. in this case, there is legitimately concern that there is something to lose.

here though, you have nothing to gain or lose from a western ip-ban, you are just being a dick.

HIT0SHI
Jul 3, 2014, 01:26 PM
Page 3.

GG OP.

SilkaN
Jul 3, 2014, 01:27 PM
Come on, stop it, we got to page 3 already!

I don't think the OP will pay this thread a visit ever again.

Meyfei
Jul 3, 2014, 01:29 PM
can i just say Yes, lets all get IP banned, even the Japanese so that using a VPN is but a mutual thing and that then we are ALL breaching TOS, and are on equal grounds as a community?

Mysterious-G
Jul 3, 2014, 01:31 PM
I dunno. This thread deserves the pages more than other ones I've seen here the last couple days.
Because they all ask the same fucking thing.

GHNeko
Jul 3, 2014, 01:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UDRgHs8.png

solid_snark
Jul 3, 2014, 01:34 PM
http://pichars.org/store/6732_original_1324416878138.jpg

Tes
Jul 3, 2014, 01:34 PM
Well I imagine he posted his thoughts and won't ever respond to this threat. Le douche

Daiyousei
Jul 3, 2014, 01:35 PM
Bet someone 1 meseta that this thread sees the 5th page before getting locked and 5 more meseta it gets moved to FKL

GHNeko
Jul 3, 2014, 01:35 PM
g8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Sychosis
Jul 3, 2014, 01:41 PM
PSOW - "Push button, receive butthurt."

RedRaz0r
Jul 3, 2014, 03:29 PM
Unfortunate it got moved AND closed...I was trying to create a legitimate discussion about that topic. Sad that PSOW is full of trolls. I specifically stated if you disagreed, then move to one of the 45 other threads. I was trying to start a discussion the other way.

So thank you to everyone who de-railed my thread. That's why this community sucks. That's why b20 is full of retards. And that's why you will all be all IP blocked from your shitty ass game.

Thanks guys! :)

gigawuts
Jul 3, 2014, 03:42 PM
i still don't get it

was this meant to accomplish something or

i mean

i dunno you could've at least tried harder

RedRaz0r
Jul 3, 2014, 03:45 PM
I was just trying to see if anyone felt the way I felt, not cause a shit storm of a bunch of children who can't help but pour out their feelings every time they disagree with someone. I'm well aware how 99% of PSOW feels about an IP block. I was interested in the 1%.