PDA

View Full Version : got to player news (pso2.jp)

Noc Codez
Jul 3, 2014, 06:42 PM
Got in using a proxy server went to news and read this. take it for what it is I guess.

サービス再開後の状況につきまして、続報をお知らせいたします。
本件につきまして、引き続き不特定の第三者による攻撃は確認されておらず、重篤な問題は確認されていない状 況ですが、今回実施したさまざまな対策の影響として、下記の問題を確認しております。
PC認証時においてメール認証キーが記載されたメールが届かない
ランチャーを起動する際に、No.107エラーが発生する
ブロック移動などを行う際に、No.630エラーが発生する
オートチャージによってACがチャージされない場合がある
こちらにつきましては、現在、サービスの安定とセキュリティに問題がないか確認しつつ、慎重に対応を進めて おります。
対応にお時間がかかってしまい誠に申し訳ございませんが、今しばらくお待ちいただきますようお願いいたしま す。

(rough google translation)
With regard to the status of the service after the restart, I will inform you of follow-up.
This is the situation with regard to this matter, attack by a third party of unspecified have not been identified continue, have not been identified serious problems, but as the impact of various measures of implementing this time, we have to determine what might be wrong with the following you.
E-mail e-mail authentication key is described in the PC at the time of authentication does not reach
When you start the launcher, No.107 error
When performing such as block move, No.630 error
In some cases the AC is not charged by the auto precharge
With regard to this place, right now, while checking if there is a problem with the security and stability of the service, it is pursuing correspondence carefully.
I am sorry, your time would take to support, but I ask to have you wait for a while.

sesshymon
Jul 3, 2014, 06:43 PM
We kinda already knew about this. Its mentioned on Bumped website under the update.

Noc Codez
Jul 3, 2014, 06:45 PM
Haven't been to bump yet but. the point that there taking "measures" means in my opinion is their blocking IPs to find out where it came from. So even if you call your ISPs it will do nothing till Sega green lights them and of course your ISPs arn't going to tell you that Sega IPblocked their backbones.

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 06:49 PM
inb4 means they will fix gaijin connekshun problem.
For anyone thinking that, probably not, pretty sure like 96% of japan runs on NTT.
I think I read somewhere they have their own backbone provider too.

sesshymon
Jul 3, 2014, 06:53 PM
Sega's "Taking measures" is somewhat a repetitive response in their previous updates. Yes, the Error 107 and 630 are still ongoing issues that most likely have to be caused by the countermeasures in place against the DDOS. The AC Auto Charge was brought up after the last update ended in which users have complained about the auto charge service not charging users.

ISP cannot do anything if Sega.jp placed the order of temporary IP range ban. Customer Service or Tech Support might not know anything about this because these types of problems are usually handled by the IT department that handles the internet distribution system. They would probably be the only people who would know since they handle all incoming and outgoing connections including all requests received and sent.

Noc Codez
Jul 3, 2014, 06:54 PM
inb4 means they will fix gaijin connekshun problem.
For anyone thinking that, probably not, pretty sure like 96% of japan runs on NTT.
I think I read somewhere they have their own backbone provider too.

The problem is you didn't know is our ISPs can't connect to their own backbone let alone JPs. Which in case Sega must of contacted them asking them to block us while they take "measures" to prevent another DDOS attack and if there going that far then they will be taking legal action against the ISP or the attacker.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 3, 2014, 06:57 PM
...Another one of these threads? Okay, this is getting ridiculous now...

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 06:59 PM
The problem is you didn't know is our ISPs can't connect to their own backbone let alone JPs. Which in case Sega must of contacted them asking them to block us while they take "measures" to prevent another DDOS attack and if there going that far then they will be taking legal action against the ISP or the attacker.

Could you elaborate on how them asking our ISPs backbones to block us means that they'd be taking legal action against an ISP or the attacker(s)?

also

Wouldn't our isps not being able to connect to their own backbones break..like alot of things, and wouldn't we notice?
meh, then again, i really don't know how it works.
you know you install story updates wrong when you find out the story patch is taking up 10 gigs of HDD when your uninstalling it

Kirukia
Jul 3, 2014, 10:44 PM
Didn't Sakai say an IP ban would be useless? I'm not sure why he would go through with it if he didn't think it would do anything other than get rid of the dirty gaijin that he's already known about for years and done nothing towards.
I think we just need to wait and see, as painful as that is.

Jaquecz
Jul 3, 2014, 10:51 PM
http://rayoutblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/gundam03.jpg