PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Anniversary Cup (Ship Alliance Tournament)

Alma
Jul 3, 2014, 10:48 PM
taken from old bumped news:

Ten ships will be split into 5 groups represented by a Rappy. The group with the most overall victory points at the end of all events will become the champions!

Ship Alliance

Red Rappy Group: Ship 5 + Ship 9
Blue Rappy Group: Ship 4 + Ship 6
Yellow Rappy Group: Ship 2 + Ship 8
Green Rappy Group: Ship 1 + Ship 7
White Rappy Group: Ship 3 + Ship 10

The event is split up into several rounds occurring during the morning and evening hours. In each round, players will be tasked with completing a certain objective; whether it is to defeat a certain enemy, or clear a certain quest.

Example Round 1: June 27th @ 12:00 ~ 22:59 JST
Example Round 2: June 28th @ 0:00 ~ 10:59 JST

Players who clear the objectives will earn points and stars. Stars can be used to purchase boost items and other goodies at the Arkuma Prize Shop! Points on the other hand will count towards your group. After the end of each round, the scores are tallied up to determine the winning group

so the mission today are to clear Chaotic Limited Quest with a minimum A rank result

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3888/14568788982_beddaff5ba_c.jpg

with most of us cant even log in to play the game, i wonder if our ship alliance will be last on the rank ^^;

Sparzyle
Jul 3, 2014, 11:02 PM
Reporting Rankings:

Green Rappy: 121k pt
Blue Rappy: 110k pt
Red Rappy : 98k pt
Yellow Rappy: 94k pt
White Rappy : 74k pt

Some minutes later
Green Rappy: 139k pt
Blue Rappy: 128k pt
Red Rappy : 118k pt
Yellow Rappy: 113k pt
White Rappy : 92k pt

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 3, 2014, 11:23 PM
Reporting Rankings:

Green Rappy: 121k pt
Blue Rappy: 110k pt
Red Rappy : 98k pt
Yellow Rappy: 94k pt
White Rappy : 74k pt

Some minutes later
Green Rappy: 139k pt
Blue Rappy: 128k pt
Red Rappy : 118k pt
Yellow Rappy: 113k pt
White Rappy : 92k pt

ship 7 ftw!

Exiled_Gundam
Jul 3, 2014, 11:25 PM
Huh is the tournament occured at fixed time every day?

Rakurai
Jul 3, 2014, 11:30 PM
I'm not surprised that the group with ship 1 is winning.

They ought to have deliberately paired them with the lowest population ship to compensate for them having the highest population.

wefwq
Jul 3, 2014, 11:30 PM
RIP ship2

Sparzyle
Jul 3, 2014, 11:33 PM
Ship 01 is the one carrying Ship 07 I believe

Ship 02 could be winning or at least 2nd if there was around all that ppl from B-020

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 3, 2014, 11:37 PM
Ship 01 is the one carrying Ship 07 I believe

http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/thats-not-true.jpg

EspeonageTieler
Jul 4, 2014, 12:00 AM
is there a list of what you can win and what you can get in the store with the stars

Zorua
Jul 4, 2014, 12:19 AM
Ship 1 reaching 80% on the OP Falz arms, then carrying ship 7 in the Alliance Tourney!

Sparzyle
Jul 4, 2014, 01:05 AM
Hmm well yes I accept that I overexaggerated with saying that Ship 02 could win since even with all the foreigners who used to play we couldn't be match for other ship which are more populated with japanese people which ones call kill everthing before it spawns with their good latency

Alma
Jul 4, 2014, 01:28 AM
is there a list of what you can win and what you can get in the store with the stars

the star trade in for all player have:
some common item like 5% grind/afix item, 50% and 250% drop boost item, and such.
a weapon cammo i dunno for which weapon, shaped like arkuma.
some LA and music disc.

there aslo a special item trade in that will be added for the winner of the tournament only.
i think i saw the prize for rank 1 with additional 6-7 item.

you can see this list if you talk to arkuma.

additionally, there also an event prize for winner of the tournament like exp, meseta or drop boost for limited duration
CMIIW

sakuhanachan
Jul 4, 2014, 01:43 AM
Now...
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/dVn56IQ.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Skize
Jul 4, 2014, 01:43 AM
Hmm well yes I accept that I overexaggerated with saying that Ship 02 could win since even with all the foreigners who used to play we couldn't be match for other ship which are more populated with japanese people which ones call kill everthing before it spawns with their good latency

Nah, you didn't exaggerate anything. The amount of players lost due to this whole connection issue is rather staggering. I used a VPN to check up on my team, and it's gone down to literally almost like 5 people also using VPN. I really want to know how ship 8 is taking this since ship 2 go crippled lol

oratank
Jul 4, 2014, 01:54 AM
well voice from ship 8 - good luck b20ian and have a nice day

Alma
Jul 4, 2014, 04:40 AM
Now...
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/dVn56IQ.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

wow the yellow flag one are not last :wacko:

Chaoszshadow
Jul 4, 2014, 05:09 AM
is the competiton still on or is it finished?

Daiyousei
Jul 4, 2014, 05:13 AM
If people manage to get on Ship 2 I can see the yellow rappy take at least 2nd place.

Alma
Jul 4, 2014, 05:15 AM
is the competiton still on or is it finished?

still on.

the 7/ 4 was divided into 2 part
the morning time slot and midnight time slot
JST time

and the 7/4 morning time slot still ongoing right now

ShadowDragon28
Jul 4, 2014, 05:36 AM
really kinda sad that Yellow Rappy (ship 2 & 8 ) are in 4th place. we MIGHT of gotten up to 3rd or maybe 2nd place in round one if all the non-JP players could connect and play normally instead of having a region IP block... :(

Chik'Tikka
Jul 4, 2014, 05:55 AM
no one post pic of rappies, so i will+^_^+ took pic right before this post+^_^+ ship 2 is in last place 2k points behind the white rappy
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.minus.com/iP7uQaqtEIJzI.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

SakoHaruo
Jul 4, 2014, 05:57 AM
We fawking sux.

That is all.

bhaal
Jul 4, 2014, 08:32 AM
...My poor white rappy... oh god, why??????

oratank
Jul 4, 2014, 09:11 AM
next time feed it with steroids

Alma
Jul 4, 2014, 11:11 AM
2nd round target was to kill digg...
Duh why digg.... I hate cave :(

Rehal
Jul 4, 2014, 11:16 AM
2nd round target was to kill digg...
Duh why digg.... I hate cave :(

It's 150 dragonkins
Just go watch ilmegid fly in SH amduscia free field . _.b

Alma
Jul 4, 2014, 11:19 AM
Oh dragonkin? Thanks for the correction :D

Bellion
Jul 4, 2014, 11:19 AM
Irumegido + SHAQ Sanctum is broken for this round.

IndigoNovember
Jul 4, 2014, 11:27 AM
Psublog says that there's a limit to points that one can contribute per round. Is this per character or per account?

Macman
Jul 4, 2014, 11:30 AM
Ship 02 could be winning or at least 2nd if there was around all that ppl from B-020
You can't be serious, lol...

Xaelouse
Jul 4, 2014, 11:41 AM
oh if only Arkuma sold excubes I would care to get more points than my round max

SakoHaruo
Jul 4, 2014, 04:36 PM
We sure do sux at this.

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 04:49 PM
no one post pic of rappies, so i will+^_^+ took pic right before this post+^_^+ ship 2 is in last place 2k points behind the white rappy
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.minus.com/iP7uQaqtEIJzI.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

kawaii (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Daiyousei
Jul 4, 2014, 11:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ERs21Jl.png Go Go yellow rappy

BIG OLAF
Jul 4, 2014, 11:48 PM
I have no idea how any of this works. What determines how many stars/points you get? Do you have limited time to clear the "goals" or whatever that are on that date listing? What are all those options that say like "0/10 15pts" and "40/100 25pts" or whatever.

Sometimes I'm running the LQ and I see that "STAR GET" or "STAR BONUS" (don't remember which), and I have no idea what it means, as it doesn't seem to affect the amount of points/stars I get. I'm confused.

Rakurai
Jul 4, 2014, 11:58 PM
As far as I can tell, you get stars and points whenever you complete the objective, but there's a cap on the number of points each account can attribute to the score, and when it's reached, you get the amount of bonus stars that's stated on the round's description.

I'm also a little confused as to how the yellow team is in second place right now when considering that they were pretty far behind the second and third place competitors in both of the previous rounds.

Daiyousei
Jul 5, 2014, 12:02 AM
As far as I can tell, you get stars and points whenever you complete the objective, but there's a cap on the number of points each account can attribute to the score, and when it's reached, you get the amount of bonus stars that's stated on the round's description.

I'm also a little confused as to how the yellow team is in second place right now when considering that they were pretty far behind the second and third place competitors in both of the previous rounds.

I started noticing my friends list come online as time went on, I guess people got bored of waiting and wanted to play so badly.

Rehal
Jul 5, 2014, 12:08 AM
Loser pair get points boost for placing last instead of meseta/exp boost after 24h since the start of that round. In this case pity boost from round 1 is currently in effect for ship 2 and 8.

BlankM
Jul 5, 2014, 02:03 AM
The reason yellow rappy is in 2nd place right now is because its based on rounds. Example, check your event info and you'll see that we were in last place two rounds in a row. For getting last place we are awarded a boost for the next round, a 20% boost to our points.

Which means now that a new round has started we pulled a head a little early. Though honestly we had a 20% boost last round and still ended up dead last so don't get your hopes up.

Rain Walker
Jul 5, 2014, 02:10 AM
Ship 7 masterrace

Tankotron
Jul 5, 2014, 03:05 AM
Hey ya know we were doing pretty good this round until big papa Elder had to show up and bring our score to a halt. Sabotage confirmed.

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 03:11 AM
I got my PSE order done, and yellow rappy immediately dropped from 2nd place to the 4th. ...Sorry?

Rakurai
Jul 5, 2014, 03:12 AM
It's ridiculous that Ship 1's team is over 100K points ahead of the second place team.

I don't think the point bonuses are going to let anyone overtake them at this rate.

Aine
Jul 5, 2014, 03:16 AM
Yeah this event is pretty stupid. The limit on points you can earn is so low (keeping in with their philosophy of making sure hardcore players don't get ahead of casual players) that the results are pretty much based on the number of players. Ship 1 is going to win every single time.

Rakurai
Jul 5, 2014, 03:34 AM
This round is actually fairly close outside of ship 1 dominating and the red team failing.

I hope they'll spice it up with some more difficult objectives later, though.

Ordy
Jul 5, 2014, 05:22 AM
I wonder if there even is a way to fix that imb4 tournament.

Maybe with a dynamic ship alliance based on ship population.

UnLucky
Jul 5, 2014, 05:29 AM
oh if only Arkuma sold excubes I would care to get more points than my round max
It's all garbage. I wouldn't log on for this even if I could.

TaigaUC
Jul 5, 2014, 06:26 AM
It's all garbage. I wouldn't log on for this even if I could.

This.

I've been reading the details of it and I still don't see the point.
Imbalanced/unfair setup, annoying/boring objectives, mostly crappy rewards, etc.

DeificEpyon
Jul 5, 2014, 06:30 AM
Yeah, I'm not particularly enthusiastic about this event myself since the rewards aren't that big of a deal.

I got my beer lobby animation and called it a day, haha.

Alma
Jul 5, 2014, 08:40 AM
Yellow rappy is in number 2 position now, and have a tight score with no 1 green rappy.
we still got 25mnt left before the closing round.

Can we really be rank 1 at the end?
Is it happening? :wacko:

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 09:44 AM
How did ship 2 do this time? Really hope I didn't spend that hour looking for a PSE for nothing.

Sizustar
Jul 5, 2014, 09:55 AM
How did ship 2 do this time? Really hope I didn't spend that hour looking for a PSE for nothing.

2nd place, but less then 9000 point difference with 1st place.

And if looking for PSE Burst, do it in the Vita block, either with a MPA or SHAQ

Daiyousei
Jul 5, 2014, 10:49 AM
http://puu.sh/9XUmy/9f7b361628.jpg This round Yellow rappy in 1st so far.

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 11:14 AM
http://puu.sh/9XUmy/9f7b361628.jpg This round Yellow rappy in 1st so far.
What's the order this time? Idle in B-20 as hard you can?

Daiyousei
Jul 5, 2014, 11:25 AM
What's the order this time? Idle in B-20 as hard you can?

finish with A rank or higher with a party of at least 2 people

hooray for socializing Ship 2 denizens. though pink rappy overtaken us just now.]

Edit: neck in neck now

starwind75043
Jul 5, 2014, 03:25 PM
how do the rewards for this work? when its all over and done with?

oratank
Jul 5, 2014, 08:49 PM
i think they will rewards after the last round ended.

Sanguine2009
Jul 5, 2014, 10:16 PM
i believe the rewards are for the overall ranking, not for single rounds too, so its not like we ever had a real shot anyway

Rehal
Jul 5, 2014, 10:29 PM
We are getting 80% exp bonus for placing 2nd at round 3 atm.
Overall ranking rewards seems to be more stuff unlocked in star shop for 2 weeks.

Zorua
Jul 5, 2014, 11:57 PM
Finally got back home~
.. I can see why ship 1 has been wrecking this tourney e~e
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/3mEiALt.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Faranth
Jul 6, 2014, 12:01 AM
Finally got back home~
.. I can see why ship 1 has been wrecking this tourney e~e
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/3mEiALt.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

haha xD indeed our population is pretty high (b our i mean zorua n mine ww seems we both play on same ship) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

but then, didint they pair the ships in a balanced way?
i mean, ship 1 population is very high so... i guess ship 7 is among the lowest? (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ idk tho, only guessing the obvious ww (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Aquanos
Jul 6, 2014, 03:01 AM
Yeah, fuck this event.

I Literary bought 10mill worth of Grind Risk Reductions up to like...33-35k or so?
and this is the results within an hour and a half
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/k3semsk.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Fucking prize shop gives out grind risk reductions and they've completely screwed me
out of cash until this crap is over.

Sizustar
Jul 6, 2014, 03:09 AM
haha xD indeed our population is pretty high (b our i mean zorua n mine ww seems we both play on same ship) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

i mean, ship 1 population is very high so... i guess ship 7 is among the lowest? (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ idk tho, only guessing the obvious ww (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

No, Ship 7 has a high population of other Asia region(HK/Tw) players

Faranth
Jul 6, 2014, 03:14 AM
No, Ship 7 has a high population of other Asia region(HK/Tw) players

Ooo! i seee ( ;´Д`)

so the balance is like.. pretty much messed up? ( ;´Д`) ouch ><

UnLucky
Jul 6, 2014, 03:22 AM
I believe the first and last two ships (1,2,9,10) filled up the fastest when the game first came out.

So I'd assume ships 4 and 6 have an average population since they're not getting totally demolished by being paired together.

Not like they could predict that the official English ship's population would take a dive immediately before the competition started, so ship 8 could even have the lowest active player count.

Don't think they released actual numbers, and I'm not the type to spy on all the ships' economies with a stack of alts, so I can't know for sure.

Alenoir
Jul 6, 2014, 04:04 AM
I believe the first and last two ships (1,2,9,10) filled up the fastest when the game first came out.

So I'd assume ships 4 and 6 have an average population since they're not getting totally demolished by being paired together.

Ship 4 is actually the only other ship besides 1 to ever reach full status during a boosted scheduled EM, when all other ships are just busy or normal.

Rehal
Jul 6, 2014, 05:25 AM
Yeah, fuck this event.

I Literary bought 10mill worth of Grind Risk Reductions up to like...33-35k or so?

Fucking prize shop gives out grind risk reductions and they've completely screwed me

Yeah, you should have done that with 1b instead!

Rakurai
Jul 6, 2014, 08:03 AM
I'm a little torn about whether I should buy risk reducers with stars or not, considering that I'm sitting on 45K FUN points right now.

Was also contemplating amassing 50% EXP boosters for when Bouncer comes out.

Dnd
Jul 6, 2014, 09:04 AM
Yeah, fuck this event.

The prize shop has been available to check for what, a good 2-3 days now?

I'm gonna be saving up all my stars for the triboosters, bitches love triboosters

Daiyousei
Jul 6, 2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah, fuck this event.

I wasn't even aware grind risk reductions were an exchange prize until I looked carefully, I only wanted the lobby action and other things. but yea, hold on to those reductions until this event blows over, which is in a little more than a week.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 7, 2014, 12:24 AM
Rockbears are easy, get to it anyone that can! ship 2 is winning but only by 10k points!! +^_^+ lets have at least one victory!!!+^_^+

Sanguine2009
Jul 7, 2014, 12:37 AM
we are not in last? eh might as well contribute then

oratank
Jul 7, 2014, 03:22 AM

well we got 50% boost point by being in the last place.

Rakurai
Jul 7, 2014, 06:12 AM
It feels like some of the other ships weren't even really trying initially, considering that they couldn't overtake ship 1 with the point bonuses previously, but now they're pushing them back into third place whenever they do get it.

TaigaUC
Jul 7, 2014, 06:44 AM
I think it's just designed so that everyone wins some and loses some.

Sizustar
Jul 7, 2014, 09:41 AM

First place this round~

Rakurai
Jul 11, 2014, 06:23 AM
Seems like at the current rate, blue team is going to win.

Which is kind of sad, considering that they have a lower population then green team, but are gradually pulling ahead due to the latter being stuck in third place every round due to the point boosts allowing two teams to pass them.

At the same time, I don't have any issues with that, considering that I play on ship 6.

Rainoffire
Jul 11, 2014, 07:41 AM
Seems like at the current rate, blue team is going to win.

Which is kind of sad, considering that they have a lower population then green team, but are gradually pulling ahead due to the latter being stuck in third place every round due to the point boosts allowing two teams to pass them.

At the same time, I don't have any issues with that, considering that I play on ship 6.

Yeah, if green team remains in 3rd place for the duration of the tournament, then blue is going to come in first. Since we move between 1st, 2nd and 4th, which gives us the boost to be 1st. I had doubts, since Ship 6 has one of the lowest population of all the ships.

Ship 6 FTW!

Azazel7108
Jul 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
BTW its NOT JUST to clear with an "A" its to clear with an A with 2 or more in the party.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://pso2wiki.net/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://pso2wiki.net/%26biw%3D1920%26bih%3D985

(i didnt read this thread past the 1st page)

Alma
Jul 11, 2014, 09:11 PM
the event prize this round (and next round) are 100% drop rate, add it with 50% drop rate from compensation, and it will be a 150% drop rate event for whoever rank 1 on those round.

150% drop rate is a lot...
more than what we usually got on the usual event boost or even anniversary event.

i do hope ship2 got at least rank 3 for the next event...
but seeing how the easy task like ranking A on a quest with 2 people on party net ship2 in 5th place... i have a doubt.

Rainoffire
Jul 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
the event prize this round (and next round) are 100% drop rate, add it with 50% drop rate from compensation, and it will be a 150% drop rate event for whoever rank 1 on those round.

150% drop rate is a lot...
more than what we usually got on the usual event boost or even anniversary event.

i do hope ship2 got at least rank 3 for the next event...
but seeing how the easy task like ranking A on a quest with 2 people on party net ship2 in 5th place... i have a doubt.

Last time I check, Green Team has 3rd place lock down.
They have not moved since the 3rd or 4th round.

Blue Team is currently in the lead. 100% + 50% combined with 250% RDR and 100% Tri-Boost = 500% RDR!! Going to be showering in those 10-11 star rares.

Alma
Jul 11, 2014, 10:43 PM
we got 130% point boost this round !!!

[SPOILER-BOX]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3915/14652204363_f319bacd02_b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

with the same mission as before
(ranking A on any quest with at least 2 people on party])

the round start with a lead from yellow rappy

[SPOILER-BOX]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3873/14445679208_b063548ea4_b.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

we have a very high chance to win this round guys !
lets we all do our best for delicious 150% drop !

Tankotron
Jul 11, 2014, 11:03 PM
We have round bonuses for the next 2 rounds. Red and White will only get one boost round each so we should get 4 points over them both and secure something other than last place.

Alma
Jul 12, 2014, 03:03 PM
so we ranked 1 on previous round...

gratz to yellow rappy
gratz to ship 2 and ship 8
all hail 130% pts boost :wacko:

150% drop rate reward, here we come :)

add:
we also ranked 1 so far on present round.
mission was to clear LQ chaotic.

oratank
Jul 12, 2014, 03:50 PM
round boosted is magic. good job sega