Jul 4, 2014, 02:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GKSsmVBm5A

Just uploaded.

gaijin_punch
Jul 4, 2014, 02:50 AM
I'm gettin' horny.

gaijin_punch
Jul 4, 2014, 02:54 AM
Unit Crafting: This will be useless if the units lose their set effects.

Valimer
Jul 4, 2014, 03:30 AM
I mean even if you were Japanese, you can have only so many kimonos.

Shadowth117
Jul 4, 2014, 03:51 AM
Unit Crafting: This will be useless if the units lose their set effects.

There's literally no indication they would... It just looks to give additive effects in the way that latents do to weapons, but temporarily.

NoiseHERO
Jul 4, 2014, 03:57 AM
why ya'll trynna log back into this game again <.>

/shudders away from miku bein' everywhere

Chik'Tikka
Jul 4, 2014, 04:02 AM
There's literally no indication they would... It just looks to give additive effects in the way that latents do to weapons, but temporarily.

unit latents were already on bumped somewhere, i think it's for 7-days you can craft latants on them+^_^+

why ya'll trynna log back into this game again <.>

/shudders away from miku bein' everywhere

I'm logged right now via a proxy that isn't PZ+^_^+

Rakurai
Jul 4, 2014, 04:07 AM
Unit crafting actually seems worth bothering with, unlike weapon crafting (Outside of making utility weapons, that is).

ShadowDragon28
Jul 4, 2014, 04:10 AM
Claris Claise the First's outfit.. yeah totally not an homage to Red Ring Rico's outfit at all *sarcasm*

I don't see why PSO2 doesn't just do a Macross F cross-colaboration. The "universe" of PSO 2 is basically one huge homage/tribute to Macross F.

(ships with a huge city at it's center, alien insectiod-beast invaders, a popular Idol Singer inspires the troops and brings hope to the citizens in the on-board cities with her various songs, battle mechs used for defense against an onslaught of insectoid alien beasts.. all in line with Macross Frontier.)

We're even getting battle mechs we can pilot, surprised the A.I.S.'s don't also transform into jets ala the Valkeries in the Macross Frontier.... and idol singer Sheryl Nomu would fit in just fine in PSO 2 live on stage in the Arks Lobby... just sayin'..

Shinamori
Jul 4, 2014, 11:20 AM
With all the "IP BlocK" I guess people aren't as excited about this update. :E

lostinseganet
Jul 4, 2014, 12:17 PM
With all the "IP BlocK" I guess people aren't as excited about this update. :EIt is taking out some of the fire.

Xaelouse
Jul 4, 2014, 12:27 PM
well it didn't show anything new from what was shown weeks ago.

Gardios
Jul 4, 2014, 12:44 PM
Aside from unit crafting... and that's hardly exciting from a gameplay standpoint. What's worse, it uses even more new items that'll clutter our inventory...

WildarmsRE5
Jul 4, 2014, 01:07 PM
Aside from unit crafting... and that's hardly exciting from a gameplay standpoint. What's worse, it uses even more new items that'll clutter our inventory...in other news. . .

we have mechs.

that's good enough to log on.

Sayara
Jul 4, 2014, 01:09 PM
More like replaying cutscene capability.
Thats appreciated.

Shinamori
Jul 4, 2014, 08:52 PM
I just wanna try TD3.

Sanguine2009
Jul 4, 2014, 08:59 PM
remember everyone! be sure to wear red to make ya get the red mechs for the 3x faster speed boost!

NoiseHERO
Jul 4, 2014, 09:05 PM
remember everyone! be sure to wear red to make ya get the red mechs for the 3x faster speed boost!

----------------------------------------->gundam reference
<peoples heads

/literally only been 5 minutes LOLOL

Meyfei
Jul 4, 2014, 09:14 PM
I'm gettin' horny.

This
a thousand times
this