PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 NEXT Maintenance?

fruiteaterz
Jul 4, 2014, 05:53 AM
Pretty self-explanatory.
When is the next maintenance that would hopefully fix those dreadful errors that everyone is probably familiar with by now? And when can we expect the maintenances that would followup after the ones that were not so successful enough. Is it safe to assume weekly maintenances?

Z-0
Jul 4, 2014, 05:53 AM
Same time every week. Wednesday at 11:00~17:00 JST, unless SEGA announces a change, as they've said there's nothing particularly striking that would need the servers to be took down.

fruiteaterz
Jul 4, 2014, 05:55 AM
Same time every week. Wednesday at 11:00~17:00 JST, unless SEGA announces a change.

Oh thank you. Btw do you think that next Wednesday's maintenance will solve connection errors?

Z-0
Jul 4, 2014, 05:56 AM
Nope.

fruiteaterz
Jul 4, 2014, 06:11 AM
=((((

Daiyousei
Jul 4, 2014, 06:11 AM
If anything another ISP will get rotated in while Time Warner Cable goes out like Verizon has

SakoHaruo
Jul 4, 2014, 06:16 AM
Oh thank you.

Since when did you become so... I don't know what the fuck this is. ._.

Where did all your salt go?

doomdragon83
Jul 4, 2014, 06:19 AM

It got washed away by our collective tears.

j/k couldn't help it. Is a thank you so alien to this foru......you know what, I answered my own question.

SakoHaruo
Jul 4, 2014, 06:34 AM
It got washed away by our collective tears.

j/k couldn't help it. Is a thank you so alien to this foru......you know what, I answered my own question.

Let me tell you this; If you ever spot a "Thank You" in one of my post here.............. the apocalypse is coming. Actually it's already happening, I guess I can say it now.

Thank you. o3o

doomdragon83
Jul 4, 2014, 06:38 AM
Let me tell you this; If you ever spot a "Thank You" in one of my post here.............. the apocalypse is coming. Actually it's already happening, I guess I can say it now.

Thank you. o3o
*Looks outside window*
*It is raining fireballs outside*

.....yup, we're screwed.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 4, 2014, 06:39 AM

Thank you. o3o

Sako, what did you DO? D:

fruiteaterz
Jul 4, 2014, 10:14 AM

i ate it =D

Dan Maku
Jul 4, 2014, 10:18 AM
If I can't get back into PSO2 by the end of the month, I'm calling it quits, uninstalling the game, and moving on to greener pastures.

Anyone else feeling similarly?

obsexed
Jul 4, 2014, 10:20 AM
If I can't get back into PSO2 by the end of the month, I'm calling it quits, uninstalling the game, and moving on to greener pastures.

same here.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 4, 2014, 10:25 AM

If I somehow continue to play using the aforementioned way around 107, I'd probably only play as long as there is continued patch support (mainly the story patch).

MasterGunz2345
Jul 4, 2014, 10:34 AM

same, if that does happen, it was fun while it lasted, but nothing else we can do sadly :/

Jazneo
Jul 4, 2014, 10:42 AM
They just might let leave ip block because they dont want to deal with other DDOS attack

Shinamori
Jul 4, 2014, 10:45 AM
It's not a IP block...

Totori
Jul 4, 2014, 10:45 AM
It's not a IP block...

Shhhhh...

Jazneo
Jul 4, 2014, 10:47 AM
It's not a IP block...

It ip block region outside japan. why you think you cant access there website they block Area the DDOs attack ip came from

the DDos attacker mostly like use mixture USA,Europe and china Ip address.

and some japanese ip they been use for the DDos attack

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 4, 2014, 10:59 AM

just waiting for black desert online to come out and a new PC...

Shinamori
Jul 4, 2014, 11:22 AM
It ip block region outside japan. why you think you cant access there website they block Area the DDOs attack ip came from

the DDos attacker mostly like use mixture USA,Europe and china Ip address.

and some japanese ip they been use for the DDos attack

*ISP Block and both Charter and Comcast confirmed that the problem was on their end.

Friyn
Jul 4, 2014, 11:41 AM
*ISP Block and both Charter and Comcast confirmed that the problem was on their end.

All these delusional people. What next, gonna deny holocaust also?

The Walrus
Jul 4, 2014, 11:55 AM
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that's not cool.

pkemr4
Jul 4, 2014, 12:30 PM

nope. ill just use a diferent email + CC + phone to get another 1 year trial for EC2 and spend 30$ for 3 year's of proxycap. private ip, very little lag even when gaijin prime time or jp prime time.

fruiteaterz
Jul 4, 2014, 12:58 PM

yeah, lets hope Blade & Soul China won't practice an IP ban as i have many lvl 30s there and Tera sucks.

BIG OLAF
Jul 7, 2014, 07:40 PM
All these delusional people.

Except that's confirmed by every ISP that's been contacted to be what's actually happening, so.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 7, 2014, 07:46 PM
nope. ill just use a diferent email + CC + phone to get another 1 year trial for EC2 and spend 30$ for 3 year's of proxycap. private ip, very little lag even when gaijin prime time or jp prime time.
I can name better games to waste your time on

Tetris

Gardios
Jul 7, 2014, 07:49 PM
but you can't dress up Tetris blocks in skimpy clothes

HIT0SHI
Jul 7, 2014, 08:10 PM
Or virtual on suits ; w;

The Walrus
Jul 7, 2014, 08:30 PM
Not yet, anyway.

metatime
Jul 7, 2014, 08:32 PM

The grass is always greener on the other side....

pkemr4
Jul 7, 2014, 08:37 PM
I can name better games to waste your time on

Tetris

well if i lived in japan, i would spend all my money on initial D Arcade stage 8.

reaper527
Jul 7, 2014, 08:41 PM
well if i lived in japan, i would spend all my money on initial D Arcade stage 8.

if you lived in japan, you wouldn't have to deal with this mess that american/european isp's are making with the routing and you'd be able to get at pso2 without an issue.

Meyfei
Jul 7, 2014, 09:51 PM
if you lived in japan, you wouldn't have to deal with this mess that american/european isp's are making with the routing and you'd be able to get at pso2 without an issue.

But... wait nvm was gonna say some JP players are, But who am i kidding, I seen those 4am blocks, FULL, every block is FULL- and in the day, during EQ? pfft 10-13 and 1/2 of 14 filled

And yet ship 2 is behind in the event? lol go figure. not enough afkers <3