PDA

View Full Version : Why does playing it safe....

Meyfei
Jul 4, 2014, 06:49 AM
Why does playing it safe feel like I'm being shafted?

everyone's got a way on, and yet I'm being suggested to play it safe?

SSH, and PingZapper, and VPN. Which is cheapest(FREE), but also safest?

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 4, 2014, 06:55 AM
I've tried PZ and all I can do is fail (either crash or instantly time out), and I don't trust VPNs, so I'd like to know what solutions there are. .w.

Meyfei
Jul 4, 2014, 06:56 AM
i tried SoftEither twice, but i get paranoid after 5-10mins

Like its just really annoying, i got this 2000AC code sitting here in email, and like Thats 30$ i cant even login to use.

SakoHaruo
Jul 4, 2014, 07:04 AM
Meyfei, please, hold out for a bit longer. Take yoga classes to ease some of the pain.

You could also say the hell with it and play till your banning occurs. The choice is yours. o3o

Meyfei
Jul 4, 2014, 07:06 AM
Funny thing about that I did just get a membership at the YMCA(13$/month) :D and they have Yoga classes ^w^

MDashK
Jul 4, 2014, 08:41 AM
Why do you ppl keep asking this sort of question when you have th best way to get in game without sharing IP nor anything?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220299

With this method, it's like you're playing with your PC over at a private wireless network at Japan. (imagine you have a vacation appartment there?)

Gama
Jul 4, 2014, 08:44 AM
Why do you ppl keep asking this sort of question when you have th best way to get in game without sharing IP nor anything?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220299

With this method, it's like you're playing with your PC over at a private wireless network at Japan. (imagine you have a vacation appartment there?)

my issue there is that i don't have a ccard.

MDashK
Jul 4, 2014, 08:58 AM
my issue there is that i don't have a ccard.

You got PM.

BlankM
Jul 4, 2014, 09:46 AM
If you can't set up Amazon EC2, ask a friend who can to make an instance for you. And you can pay them for the time?

Meyfei
Jul 4, 2014, 10:45 AM
I posted in the thread but yeah no response-

No Cred card, no smartphone
No luck :(

Would be nice to get back to my routine friday night stalking