PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Quest Cooties

Aussei
Jul 4, 2014, 01:20 PM
So, I've been noticing since waaaaaay before this whole DDOS business and blocking that people have this new fascination with abandoning in the middle of EQs. I was doing Tower Defense many times and they all just quit... like.... for no reason.... before the wave could even start.... Lol. Had this same experience with Falz Luther and Falz Angel yesterday. So what the fuck is going on? Does doing an EQ to the end just not appeal to people anymore or what? Scared of gaijin? You looked at the list of players and immediately abandoned because there was 9 Bravers? And it can't be a matter of equipment or level because I been doing more than just Super Hard and people just....quit.... So... why?

MegaRocker1987
Jul 4, 2014, 01:22 PM
*rolls eyes* if u were in a party of all bravers that might have something to do with it xD

Sparzyle
Jul 4, 2014, 01:26 PM
Or they randomly got DC'ed, that happens too

Aussei
Jul 4, 2014, 01:29 PM
No way. 12/12 going to 5/12 so suddenly? O_O; And then the number just continues to go down. Also I was jking about the bravers part... lol

Daiyousei
Jul 4, 2014, 01:33 PM
there are also people who would prefer running with a full MPA. if someone DCs it means one less person to everyone, and then the chain reaction starts, best to quit before wave starts so save time.

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 01:39 PM
On Luther~ if there is no Ra on the MPA, a lot of ppl choose to leave (to open a room for a RA usually) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

now on the `Defense` EQ.... before the wave could start is new to me ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ" but.... some ppl tend to leave if the MPA play style dont appeal em. Example; if a wall is destroyed or enemies r taking too long to b killed (due to not being able to go for 3 runs or w/e) or.. some ppl tend to abandon before the EQ time expire due to wanting to go for `another run`

but yeah, your experience seems to b bout ppl leaving on weird times.... so i can only think of Dcs (as sparzyle n daiyousei mentioned) 〃 ̄ω ̄〃

DJcooltrainer
Jul 4, 2014, 03:05 PM
A lot of people are still experiencing connection issues. Maybe they don't know how to set up their VPN correctly and are getting D/C'd randomly, haha. I mean, it happens when a run isn't going so well sometimes. I'd sacrifice one crappy run to have a chance at 2 more good ones, personally, but it has to be an absolute disaster.