PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with your rares?

windorf
Jul 4, 2014, 05:57 PM
As the title states, what do you do with your rares? Rare weapons and units from 7-9*. I use some for mag food (until I get this new one to 175) and then the rest i've desynthed it a bit, put it in the player shops, and even NPC some. I'm curious as to what others do with theirs.

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 06:03 PM
if its 7-9 i discard (unless got nice abilities) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
10* excubes~ 11* passes (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ (ofc. depend on the rare)

windorf
Jul 4, 2014, 06:07 PM
if its 7-9 i discard (unless got nice abilities) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
10* excubes~ 11* passes (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ (ofc. depend on the rare)

Well what would you consider "good" abilities? I really don't know which ones to save and what not and have been discarding them all as of late. Also, in the OP I meant 7-9. 10* and 11* are pretty obvious ^_^

Sanguine2009
Jul 4, 2014, 06:07 PM
raising 3 pure mags atm so i feed them to those, before i was i just vendored lower than 10* rares and thats what i plan to do afterward too

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 06:20 PM
Well what would you consider "good" abilities? I really don't know which ones to save and what not and have been discarding them all as of late. Also, in the OP I meant 7-9. 10* and 11* are pretty obvious ^_^

good abilities... well
u see~ there r certain combos which turn out ``good`` usually combos which end up making the total of ``atk`` high (b it S , R or T)
example. a weap with Power IV, Quartz Soul, Spirita III, Ability III would worth quite a bit~ n so on~
in another words the more slots the better plus if the ``ability combo`` is favorable to a certain ``atk`` even better (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Soul`s tend to b a favorably point while lucky raise n stuffs which come from special weap not (due to not being able to transfer em)

UnLucky
Jul 4, 2014, 06:24 PM
Sell them, they're worth slightly more than nonrares to the NPC.

Good abilities would be a +30 Atk/+2PP soul and lots of slots. Or failing that, a +30 Atk ability with lots of slots.

LordKaiser
Jul 4, 2014, 06:26 PM
I used to break them for crafting materials but now I just sell them to NPC unless they have good abilities on them. In that case I'll just sell in shop.

gigawuts
Jul 4, 2014, 06:26 PM
Leave them on the ground unless they're >2 slots, or from a boss with a decent soul.

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 06:27 PM
Good abilities would be a +30 Atk/+2PP soul and lots of slots. Or failing that, a +30 Atk ability with lots of slots.

>< ty (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
i just couldnt find easy ways to explain it... >//< ww
i bet this will b way easier to understand than my prev post (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

LordKaiser
Jul 4, 2014, 07:02 PM
Most of the time I find these rares with Mark abilities that sadly can't be transfered but most of the time i get a weapon with a Mark like Couragena, Power IV etc. That are craft friendly for new comers.

KatherineAlexandra
Jul 4, 2014, 07:05 PM
I sell/craft the 7-9's, unless the abilities are nice.
10* is for excubes, ""
11*+? Pff what's that?

Macman
Jul 4, 2014, 07:26 PM
Leave them on the ground unless they're >2 slots, or from a boss with a decent soul.
But then they'll start teleporting to you, harassing you to pick them up.
"Please notice my crimson beauty senpai ;_;"

Sometimes I don't even bother vendoring them, usually the junk I get from es when first logging in.

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 07:49 PM
But then they'll start teleporting to you, harassing you to pick them up.
"Please notice my crimson beauty senpai ;_;"

www ik what u mean! (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
rares begging for u notice em..... they dont know that what await em is just either vendor or discard (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
if they knew they wouldnt teleport n beg for us to pick em up ww

lunarsoul
Jul 4, 2014, 08:00 PM
I have a ton of 7-9*s in 2 full storage, ive started to use them as mag food.

Sacrificial
Jul 4, 2014, 08:11 PM
Collecting all good looking once in my storage untill myroom can support enough holo's to start a museum. That and they always come in handy when making a new character.

Phantom Rain
Jul 4, 2014, 09:56 PM
Collecting all good looking once in my storage untill myroom can support enough holo's to start a museum. That and they always come in handy when making a new character. i would visit that museum. :D

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 4, 2014, 10:40 PM
I don't even pick em up xD , i only pick up 10* rares + Unless its from a boss like mizer, etc

Gama
Jul 5, 2014, 08:11 AM
i only pick up 6* and up

i sell them if 10* cube them if 11 ill store them.

i pretty much gather disks.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 08:17 AM
I tend to sell 7-9*s, excube useless 10*s (in the rare occasion that I do get them, even with boosters) and keep 11*s.

In my time playing the game, I've only ever gotten three, each of them months apart. The first was Shizu's Ceripheed (11* Rifle, acquired from TD1), second was Motav Prophecy (not yet equipped, to be given to Able assuming I can get back on and level her up, also from TD1) and last Shizu's Flame Visit (acquired from TD2 (and a crappy one at that)), accidentally crafted afterwards, making it deal less damage than the Vibras Cannon (after +10ing both of them).

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of 12*s existing. It's just... a completely alien concept.
Here's how my RNG plays out:
7-9*s are not uncommons as everyone makes them out to be, but are in fact rare.
10*s are extremely rare.
11*s are just common enough to exist (but only just).
12*s don't exist. =w=

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 5, 2014, 08:19 AM
7 to 9* i sell 10* i ex cube unless it's useful for the classes i play
11* I pick up and store

Chik'Tikka
Jul 5, 2014, 08:48 AM
Mag food, 10*s get turned into cubes to fuel 3day room passes, rest get NPCed or desynthed+^_^+ 2 years fremium and i no longer care about saving things with good affixes since shop passes are so rare in scratch+^_^+ (like really, one would expect at least one pass every 100k FUN)

windorf
Jul 5, 2014, 11:28 AM
Mag food, 10*s get turned into cubes to fuel 3day room passes, rest get NPCed or desynthed+^_^+ 2 years fremium and i no longer care about saving things with good affixes since shop passes are so rare in scratch+^_^+ (like really, one would expect at least one pass every 100k FUN)

Umm, take this as you will. But I did like 3 FUN scratches the other day. Second thing I got was a room pass :P. But I don't need it. I am premium.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 03:11 PM
Umm, take this as you will. But I did like 3 FUN scratches the other day. Second thing I got was a room pass :P. But I don't need it. I am premium.

...This. I'm with Chikka. I've only ever gotten two shop passes. And they were each about 50k apart. .w.

the_importer_
Jul 5, 2014, 03:25 PM
Either Mag food or sell them to NPC shops.