PDA

View Full Version : If you're deciding to quit playing pso2...

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 4, 2014, 11:16 PM
What game are you moving on to?
For me I'm waiting for that black desert online to come out :3

Rehal
Jul 4, 2014, 11:25 PM
Waiting for black sheep online, maplestory 2, tree of savior, lineage eternal ahagagfg ncsoftttttttttttt

xcanox
Jul 4, 2014, 11:30 PM
I'm considering playing the game of life after PSO2.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 4, 2014, 11:31 PM
Moving on implies you weren't playing other games while playing PSO2 which

really says something

HIT0SHI
Super Smash Bros (Wii U & 3DS) with maybe some other Wii U games, Attack on Titan:Tribute Game and my old collection of games. But mostly Smash, dat Pac Man.

I will be back on PSO2 if it I can log in normally later though. But I ain't holding my breath.

Cyron Tanryoku
Super Smash Bros (Wii U & 3DS)
the waiting game too hard tho

SisterPrincess
Jul 4, 2014, 11:36 PM
Nothing.

People who like gaming would already play Diablo 3 and other hardcore FPS.
Light gamers are much more likely to go back to reading light novels, watching fansubs or social games.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 4, 2014, 11:36 PM

Nicely put.

I think Imma lay off gaming for a long while after PSO2.

BIG OLAF
Jul 4, 2014, 11:37 PM
>Diablo III
>hardcore

hue

Faranth
Jul 4, 2014, 11:40 PM

+1 (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

(altho i am not deciding to quit, IF... IF.... BIG IF i ever decide to quit, then its a +1 over there)

Shinamori
Jul 4, 2014, 11:47 PM
I'll probably shop around for other games like PSO2. Or life.

Zyrusticae
Jul 4, 2014, 11:49 PM
Moving on implies you weren't playing other games while playing PSO2 which

really says something
Yeah.

I used to defend this game a lot but even I eventually lost interest in playing regularly, which says a lot.

The lack of access to the game has basically changed nothing for me since I'm waiting for Episode 3 anyway.

Lostbob117
Jul 4, 2014, 11:50 PM
A better game than PSO2 -- which isn't that hard to find.

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 4, 2014, 11:54 PM

I've been doing that for my whole life until I met up with pso2... Besides hanging out at a friends house and dipping into a few rounds smash bros/cod, pso2 is my first legit game where I bothered to play in consecutive days... Before that I was reading/watching manga/anime while reminiscing about the toonami days. Probably will go back to those old habits soon.

MidCap
Jul 4, 2014, 11:54 PM
I got Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PC for $9.99 (with all expansions) during the Steam Sale. I should get at least 150 hours out of that.

I have Fallout 3: GOTY Edition and have never touched it. There's some major time, as well.

I got Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Boishock Infinite during the Steam Sale ($14.99 total for all 3 games). Haven't touched them.

I guess I could go back and finish perfecting my gear on PSO BB (on the "other" server), or get the Diablo 3 expansion set (40 bucks for only one new character class and Act seems excessive).

I have plenty to keep me busy, but there will still be a void. :(

Jungo Torii
Jul 5, 2014, 12:03 AM
Street Fighter. King of Fighters. FFXIV to fill the MMO gap.

I'm pretty okay, methinks.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 5, 2014, 12:04 AM
>Diablo III
>hardcore

hue

Torment VI.

*shivers*

Forum User Y
Jul 5, 2014, 12:17 AM
Blade&Soul, IF i can get through all the steps required to play it (VPN for better ping mostly, and would be the second time only, i play a foreign asian game).

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 5, 2014, 12:20 AM
Will never quit PSO2 because its free so why quit unless you get butt hurt over failing affixes

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 5, 2014, 12:29 AM
you quit because it got boring

darkante
Jul 5, 2014, 12:41 AM
Quit? Touched it last in January and 2012 before that, think i want to log in now lol.

IndignationSWF
Jul 5, 2014, 01:32 AM
A few PS2 RPGs(Radiata Stories, Star Ocean 3, Shadow Hearts: Covenant), then either Guild Wars 2 or back to FFXIV: ARR if I can get my FC members back together.

Dephinix
Jul 5, 2014, 03:36 AM
When I actually game now, usually just S4League, Elsword, and Osu. TERA almost sounds nice since it has similar combat, but it's just not enough. Need more games like PSO2 and Monster Hunter, >:|

Skyly HUmar
Jul 5, 2014, 03:48 AM
you quit because it got boring

bingo

Skize
Jul 5, 2014, 03:53 AM
There are plenty of games coming out this year. ArcheAge is probably what I'll move on to soon. Biggest sandbox game ever.

Kilich
Jul 5, 2014, 03:54 AM
There are none, really. MMOs at least.
No other mmo has fast paced action, customization, sci fi setting and story and, and this is optional, such client side bias that allows you to enjoy precision even at high ping.

メグスノ
Jul 5, 2014, 04:25 AM
DFO is getting rereleased under the supervision of its original developers, so there's plenty of hype from me for that. If Staff Q&A becomes a thing from Neople I'd be way more than hyped.

As for PSO2, if I'm able to log in again, that's neat; I'd be happy to finish up my matter boards, but if not, then so be it. At least I was stopped before I wasted an obscene amount of money(not that I won't waste it on other games).

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2014, 04:35 AM
Great thread so far and Ima just move on to the next great adventure I mean does the wind stays still? NO, but it was a journey for the record books and an unforgettable one. Like the old saying goes "Girl can't wait forever" for the connection to come back sides when you have ways to contact the people you met in pso2 you like most its not really that big a deal. I was fortunate enough to even be able to have means of staying in touch with said people and continue enjoying games and or movies streamed with them <3

Ordy
Jul 5, 2014, 04:46 AM
I'll be playing PSO2 until SEGA kicks me out or Lineage 3 or any similar open pvp, not-a-shitty-WoW-copy but full of political forum drama MMORPG comes out.

KatherineAlexandra
Jul 5, 2014, 04:52 AM
I'm waiting on the English release of Freedom Wars. :3

Vintasticvin
Jul 5, 2014, 04:53 AM
I'll be playing PSO2 until SEGA kicks me out or Lineage 3 or any similar open pvp, not-a-shitty-WoW-copy but full of political forum drama MMORPG comes out.

Yeah I may take a stab at Lineage 3 if my laptop has the ram and graphics to handle it.

MRLADYBOY
Jul 5, 2014, 05:04 AM
Not out yet but Skyforge looks promising.

Laxedrane
Jul 5, 2014, 05:25 AM
Now that I got a new pc.(Finally, my old one could be out performed by laptops. My friends to this day couldn't believe it manage to play pso2.) Got a bunch of games on steam gonna be playing those. Gonna be replaying dragon age 1 and 2 on pc so I can port saves to 3 when it comes out later this year. And now that I have an alternative to playing with the friend I PSO2 with I am not overly pissed at the situation.

I am frustrated though that my bf finally got into the game was approaching 70 with his first character and we were pumped for episode 3 to have that all taken away for us. But eventually I'll get over it.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 5, 2014, 06:04 AM
Not that I ever invested THAT much time into PSO2 (at least not as of late; and even before the DDoS), but I play other games regularly. More regularly than PSO2, since nobody wanted to run shit anyway. Too busy sitting on booster and crying about getting nothing.

TF2, Borderlands 2, ME3, League of Legends, some Counter Strike:GO when I feel like getting MAD, still gotta finish Crysis 2, and playing through Sanctum 2 now. And also beating Megaman Xtreme 2.

Yeah, I ain't missin' PSO2 that much. If I want my dungeon instanced real time combat action RPG fix, I'll download/patch Vindictus.

Reiketsu
Jul 5, 2014, 07:00 AM
I haven't played PSO2 much, anyway.
Like it was mentioned before, the game's just too boring at this point. I'm kinda looking forward to episode 3, but I doubt it will really catch my interest again.
I'm only logging in for AC scratch updates nowadays, lol

I'll be focusing on my studies and hobbies (drawing, writing), and the little gaming time I have left will be spend on games that are actually fun.
Right now I'm playing Tales of Xillia, hoping I'll finish it by the time Xillia 2 gets released here.

I'm definitely not going to play any other online game.
I hate MMOs. The only reason I gave PSO2 a try in the first place was because I loved PSO1 (which never was an online but a 3-player split-screen experience to me), and I stuck with it because the battle system was fun and because of the people I met in the game.

Noc Codez
Jul 5, 2014, 07:08 AM
Going to wait for Destiny for Xbone.

jooozek
Jul 5, 2014, 08:32 AM
was playing last 3 months path of exile anyway so yeah gonna keep playing that

fruiteaterz
Jul 5, 2014, 08:44 AM
I would continue on B&S China MMOwise as it has been days since my last activity there.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 5, 2014, 08:45 AM
ArcheAge, made by Jake Song who created Lineage 1 and 2, is coming out in US soon. If i quit I'll probably try that one, tho I'll miss PSO2 greatly, PSU and PSO2 are the only MMOs I ever hit end game with+^_^+

tho quitting PSO2 will only happen if i can't find a long term private VPN for free. That AWS thing looks way too laggy for me+^_^+

gigawuts
Jul 5, 2014, 08:49 AM
playing through Sanctum 2 now

Good man, good man.

Have you played Sanctum 1? If not, it's a pretty similar game but a bit stripped of story (Think Portal 2 vs. Portal 1 - P1 is much more about the puzzles) and more towers than guns. There's no perks, you upgrade guns like you upgrade turrets, etc. It's also easier to omgwtf meatgrind the shit out of spawns with slowfields and teslas, but yeah. Still an A+ game IMO.

Me, I've been digging heavily into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate again. I already was before the servers even went down, but I'm still keeping at it. I'm building up armor sets, experimenting with weapons I never used before (Got decently good with the Gunlance, gave the Hammer another try, experimenting with the Hunting Horn again and liking it way more this time, even built a couple HBGs to give a shot).

I like games with either a lot of depth or a lot of content, and depending on what you're using MH3U can have both. I'm playing mostly solo, though. I could use a few more people to play with tbh.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 5, 2014, 08:51 AM
well if i quit PSO2 i always have my PCSX2 desmume PSP emulator GBA emulator PS1 emulator snes emulator
NES emulator Wii emulator my PS3 and xbox 360 im pretty set for a few years

fruiteaterz
Jul 5, 2014, 08:53 AM
well if i quit PSO2 i always have my PCSX2 desmume PSP emulator GBA emulator PS1 emulator snes emulator
NES emulator Wii emulator my PS3 and xbox 360 im pretty set for a few years

lol i still haven't finished the Fatal Frame games with PCSX2

Meyfei
Jul 5, 2014, 08:55 AM
Im thinking of not bothering anymore. VPN constantly disconnects me, people who have special services wont share their secrets, and I'm not paying for something to play on something. I mean i got 47 steam games, come off it.

47 steam games I could make over 200 videos on youtube with. It might not be a great thing but damn if I complain about not being able to play 1 thing again.

Besides, in all honesty what good is PSO2 anyway? It was never made to be what it should have been, a successor to PSO. Its nothing related, Nothing alike, and nowheres near anything better than the first. Let's face it, it's a copy paste name + a 2, with a second hand story plot altered and adjusted with races that magically fit in the timeline "because sega said so", wait theres even a timeline? With all the plain-to-see to the naked-eye loopholes I'd say their just winging it.Read- Tell the heros(other players) of various times(time fluctuations and garbage) about who elder falz(gettemhard) is, and kill him(no falz) /world saved

I'll stick with the PSU private server if/when/should it come out, even if they allow playing and not much else, who gives a damn lol.

lunarsoul
Jul 5, 2014, 09:15 AM
Im still holding out hope that this thing will be resolved soon and I will be able to log in normally. If this is the start of SEGA telling gaijins to buzz off, well... Their are other games out there that I can play, ill be fine.

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 5, 2014, 09:21 AM
ArcheAge. Biggest sandbox game ever.

take a look at black desert online before you call archeage sandbox ;)

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 5, 2014, 10:18 AM
Im thinking of not bothering anymore. VPN constantly disconnects me, people who have special services wont share their secrets, and I'm not paying for something to play on something. I mean i got 47 steam games, come off it.

47 steam games I could make over 200 videos on youtube with. It might not be a great thing but damn if I complain about not being able to play 1 thing again.

Besides, in all honesty what good is PSO2 anyway? It was never made to be what it should have been, a successor to PSO. Its nothing related, Nothing alike, and nowheres near anything better than the first. Let's face it, it's a copy paste name + a 2, with a second hand story plot altered and adjusted with races that magically fit in the timeline "because sega said so", wait theres even a timeline? With all the plain-to-see to the naked-eye loopholes I'd say their just winging it.Read- Tell the heros(other players) of various times(time fluctuations and garbage) about who elder falz(gettemhard) is, and kill him(no falz) /world saved

I'll stick with the PSU private server if/when/should it come out, even if they allow playing and not much else, who gives a damn lol.
for starters Sega has never been good at connecting phantasy star series timelines even the original 4 phantasy star games felt like you could play any of them

as for a PSU private server people have been waiting years

take a look at black desert online before you call archeage sandbox ;)

black desert is a nice open world sandbox game that actually interests me

artbunker
Jul 5, 2014, 10:21 AM
Playing FF14 ARR by myself. Playing Star Wars The Old Republic with my friends who just left PSO2 . I also got a ton of STEAM games to play and gotta beat all my emulated NES, SNES, GENESIS, SATURN, PS1, PS2, and a couple of NeverWinternight single player games to beat:-D

Also still gotta do the Eternal Tower on PS ZERO as well on normal. ME and MOther Trinty got some unfinished business

DoubleCannon
Jul 5, 2014, 10:26 AM
Been playing Grim Dawn. If anyone here loved Diablo 2 and hated diablo 3 like me.. Grim dawn is the perfect game for you.

Still in early access yet incredible amount of content to play and farm stuff. Game is epic!
It took my eyes away from PSO2 looong time ago lol.

Squall179
Jul 5, 2014, 10:53 AM
Wildstar.

yeah its a pay to play game but so was PSU and so was the original PSO once DCV2 came around.

UnsentMadman
Jul 5, 2014, 10:56 AM
- I didn't know much about Black Desert until I saw it mentioned here. It's something that I'll look into.

- Also would like to echo the Grim Dawn recommendation; it already ranks as one of the best games in its genre, even though it's still in 'early access' mode.

- I've thought about giving Wildstar a chance as well, even though I've heard mixed reviews about it.

.....speaking of Steam, I have a tremendous number of untouched games on it :V
I'll probably spend most of my gaming time there, once I get sick of (or get banned) using a VPN to connect to PSO2. Just as well, as I haven't really enjoyed the game after the DDoS hiatus.

RubyVixen
Jul 5, 2014, 12:36 PM
I haven't been playing much of anything. The new pso2 content teasers really got me in the mood to buckle down and grind in preparation. :c

Til then, Weiss Schwarz, and occasionally LPing stuff with my boyfriend.

WildarmsRE5
Jul 5, 2014, 01:03 PM
some people just don't know how to "correctly" use these free VPNs do they?

anyway, on topic.

Kingdoms of Amalur for me didn't even last more than 50+ hours. well that's just me.

and I have Armored Core Verdict Day if PSO2 gets another DDoS.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 5, 2014, 01:04 PM

anyway, on topic.

Kingdoms of Amalur for me didn't even last more than 50+ hours. well that's just me.

correctly what do u mean?

WildarmsRE5
Jul 5, 2014, 01:09 PM
correctly what do u mean?pick a right IP from Japan that has a decent connection (ping) and keep it that way.

simple as that. since you'll also be using the same IP add, PSO2 login history will also record the same IP addresses for your logins.

discovered a day after the SEA ban. using the same IP ever since.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 5, 2014, 01:10 PM
pick a right IP from Japan that has a decent connection (ping) and keep it that way.

simple as that. since you'll also be using the same IP add, PSO2 login history will also record the same IP addresses for your logins.

discovered a day after the SEA ban. using the same IP ever since.

in terms of ping whats better higher numbers or lower cause i never understood that xD

WildarmsRE5
Jul 5, 2014, 01:14 PM
in terms of ping whats better higher numbers or lower cause i never understood that xDthe lower the ping is, the stronger the connection.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 5, 2014, 01:21 PM
the lower the ping is, the stronger the connection.

ty dude

RubyVixen
Jul 5, 2014, 01:29 PM
How does ACVD stack up to the rest of the series?

Gamemako
Jul 5, 2014, 01:36 PM
Let's see. For MMOs:

Tried Swordsman Online, turned to to be crap. Been through most of the names I've seen posted here. TERA was blah, Vindictus turned into p2w grindfest rubbish within a year or so, did Wildstar beta and thought it was OK but not enough to invest into it, played DFO under Nexon but ran out of patience. Played FFXIV ARR for a while (from p2 until right after 2.2 dropped), but quit after seeing administrative staff commit too many unacceptable screwups, like banning everyone with more than a certain amount of gil and banning someone for following through on a price war after a complaint from the person who started the price war. Shocking lack of leadership, cannot recommend anyone ever touch the game. Could go back and try to finish more stories in SWTOR, but I'm not down for the slow grind through quests I've already done several times.

I still have a lot I need to finish, I guess, but at the same time, I feel like I'm playing the waiting game.

SakoHaruo
Jul 5, 2014, 01:37 PM

anyway, on topic.

Real men play ACFA or EXVS FB. VD is for pussies. o3o

WildarmsRE5
Jul 5, 2014, 01:42 PM
How does ACVD stack up to the rest of the series?usual stuff since AC4, simplified movement for ease (those Chain Boosting days gone) but I rather prefer it this way. then the final boss is pretty much annoying like the one in Nexus. (fast, more like teleporting doe.)

If you're hardcoring AC2 or similar, I don't think you'll like it.

EDIT: perfect epitome of what I just said.

Real men play ACFA or EXVS FB. VD is for pussies. o3o

Nymfidemus
Jul 5, 2014, 01:48 PM
I haven't touch PSO2 ever since it got closed due to the incident up until now. To be honest, I'm not a fan of "instance-based" type of game. However, I tried to like/enjoy myself with PSO2 despite the similarity. Knowing that it gets even harder (plus the risk) to connect normally or through VPN, I just don't have the heart to bother with the game for now; especially with the enforced IP block in my region.

So IF somehow I ended up quitting PSO2 for good... guess I'll be:
1. Back to SMO and upload new videos on my channel.
2. Playing other games; SHMUPS, PCSX2, MOBAs, etc.
3. MMO hunting.
4. Indulge in manga(s) like I used to, once again.

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 5, 2014, 01:52 PM
4. Indulge in manga(s) like I used to, once again.

i aprove :3

on the other hand, i really wished that pso2 was more open world... there would be so much more to the game if that was the case.

Jaquecz
Jul 5, 2014, 02:00 PM
Just decided to go back to playing all my other games
Hawken
LoL
Woahframe
Dawngate
BoundStar
urmom
TERA

AnnabellaRenee87
Jul 5, 2014, 02:34 PM
Wildstar

Requiem Aeternam
Jul 6, 2014, 04:04 AM
If my ISP has been permanently blocked I'll stop playing entirely. I don't want to risk trying to connect with a VPN or anything like that. I'll keep trying to see if I can play again in future but, until then, I'm done. It'll be sad to lose PSO2 as I made a lot of good friends whilst playing.

Instead I'll start focusing on some digital art (recently gotten into it), playing WildStar and Pokemon Y, and some older games too. I might even go back to PSO1 (GC) to try and get that God/Ability I've been hunting for over a year :-P I'm also looking after my friends' dog for 3 weeks so that'll keep my busy too.

JanosA
Jul 6, 2014, 07:13 AM
All of these abbreviations.....

I'm actually trying to update guild wars 2 right now. 57,000 files to go.

Zettabyte
Jul 6, 2014, 09:27 AM
I picked up Payday 2 on the steam sale, so my friends and I have been getting into that. It's pretty okay! (Also grindy as hell. I just can't escape...)

holmwood
Jul 6, 2014, 01:56 PM
Capcom and Tencent is developing Monster Hunter Online's global version apparently.

Agitated_AT
Jul 6, 2014, 02:26 PM
Yeah.

I used to defend this game a lot but even I eventually lost interest in playing regularly, which says a lot.

The lack of access to the game has basically changed nothing for me since I'm waiting for Episode 3 anyway.I remember that. I also expected many would lose interest sooner or later despite all the arguing. Game is shallow. And the thing that saddens me the most is that it's clear that it's not because they cant make a good game, because pso2 is full of great things, it's the direction which ruins it. It's the core decisions they made which are holding it back. Everything whats in pso2 could potentially be a great game, but they decide not to. Which i've always said is pso2 in a nutshell. wasted potential

I find that this has become the case with many games from japan lately. Safe for a few exceptions like platinum games and nintendo. Also capcom's monster hunter i guess. That game almost has too much depth which is probably why many who come from pso dismiss it initially. I didn't "get" monster hunter either until I started giving it more than a couple of hours. It seems many of the producers and directors don't get that little things in gamedesign matter a lot. Pso1 while dated as fuck did it a lot better from that perspective

gigawuts
Jul 6, 2014, 02:36 PM
I remember that. I also expected many would lose interest sooner or later despite all the arguing. Game is shallow. And the thing that saddens me the most is that it's clear that it's not because they cant make a good game, because pso2 is full of great things, it's the direction which ruins it. It's the core decisions they made which are holding it back. Everything whats in pso2 could potentially be a great game, but they decide not to. Which i've always said is pso2 in a nutshell. wasted potential

I find that this has become the case with many games from japan lately. Safe for a few exceptions like platinum games and nintendo. Also capcom's monster hunter i guess. That game almost has too much depth which is probably why many who come from pso dismiss it initially. I didn't "get" monster hunter either until I started giving it more than a couple of hours. It seems many of the producers and directors don't get that little things in gamedesign matter a lot. Pso1 while dated as fuck did it a lot better from that perspective

The thing with PSO1 is...if you look at v1, then compare it to blue burst...they're significantly different games.

Between the heinous droprates and the free online play, it seems like a person was meant to play through PSO1 v1 just a few times before moving on. They had to have known the costs of running a server, so adding a fee for v2 feels like rectifying a wrong prediction. Your experience was seemingly meant to be unique in that you MIGHT find one, MAYBE two rare items to boost your run, and your run wouldn't be like anyone else's. Players kept playing it though, and sought to gather more than just a couple of those rare items. Players charted out what drops rare, at what rates, and posted this information online. After a while planning and plotting where to find items was the game you were playing, but that didn't seem to be the game Sega intended to design.

So they built on that, but I never felt like that was their original intent. If it was there would be clues pointing to where to find way more items in the game itself, so everyone would know there were goodies to be found if you just looked long enough.

Which, I think, is the mistake PS makes again and again...but Monster Hunter doesn't. Monster Hunter recognizes that this is what players want. If you find a couple of the right items you're told what else you need to build an armor part or weapon. This is really important, because you don't have to actually find a rare item to know it exists and if you even want it. Virtually everything tells you what it comes from in the name (See: Duram Sacrum, Brach Carapace, Rathalos Wing, etc.). Some things are rarer than others and it doesn't tell you what's rare and what isn't, obviously, but you can figure that out on your own after a couple runs.

So PSO/U and MH both have very similar games that players play in the long term - the metagame. The key difference is PSO/U still doesn't acknowledge that within the game. You have to go online and find third party resources for almost everything. It feels like the metagame is an accident, not an intended design. In MH it's very much intended.

Miles064
Jul 6, 2014, 06:17 PM
Gave up on Pso2 a while ago due to f2p hate but the ddos is just making worse. Went and got psp2i and im loving it. Between that and wow(I know dont hate) I have pretty much no intrest in pso2. I really do hope they fix it in the future. however. Jp Psu was getting pretty cool with the limit break and what not. Aslo about have had HMFU for forever but no internet mode made me have to solo most of time. Loved the hell out of that game.

blueyou
Jul 6, 2014, 07:03 PM
Tree of Savior.

Daiyousei
Jul 6, 2014, 07:05 PM
Problem with Monster Hunter is, that I would play, it's just so many games are ad hoc and I can never get XLink Kai to work.

mctastee
Jul 6, 2014, 07:42 PM
I am not really interested in MMOs. I feel like too many people are trying to copy WoW. I may look into this Black Desert game though. I decided to get the entire Assassin's Creed franchise from the steam summer sales, after playing AC 4 I feel like I have missed out on a great franchise. I just got Strider on PS4, and I am waiting for a couple other games on PS4. I may buy a Wii U later this year. The Retron 5 also came out this year, so when they are back in stock I am gonna get on that. There are more games out there than I even know what to do with.

Gimph
Jul 7, 2014, 08:12 AM
Well, I'm currently waiting for the PSO2 servers to magically repair themselves like a responsible little activist, so I sh'pose I'll go back to playing Dark Souls 2 and Gods Eater Burst. Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment comes out relatively soon, too! :)

lunarsoul
Jul 7, 2014, 09:45 AM
Really having Waifu Simulator Withdrawal right now..

SilkaN
Jul 7, 2014, 10:08 AM
Really having Waifu Simulator Withdrawal right now..

Use the character creator to create infinite waifus and your problem is solved.