PDA

View Full Version : has anybody been able to play PSO2 or its just me ?

silo1991
Jul 5, 2014, 02:12 AM
well to begin with. i havent recieve the email with the "code" for restauring the access to the game .

i just recieve the usual promos email about PSO2

and my question is : anybody got the code for access PSO2 ? also the tweaker says the servers are offline does that happen to anybody else

Z-0
Jul 5, 2014, 02:14 AM
I think it's just you, we're all online playing the game at the moment... Have you considered changing e-mail address?

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 02:15 AM
well to begin with. i havent recieve the email with the "code" for restauring the access to the game .

i just recieve the usual promos email about PSO2

and my question is : anybody got the code for access PSO2 ? also the tweaker says the servers are offline does that happen to anybody else

u mean confirmation email?
well if u r hotmail user, PSO sometimes has issues with delivering email there.
Also as u probably know.. the error of confirmation email not being sent still happens every now n then (so it seems) (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

And... answering question number 2...... if u take a look at.... couple other threads.. (maybe more than a couple) u will notice that most of us cant login normally atm. (due to the servers being unstable)

u can read this for further explanation http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220175

oratank
Jul 5, 2014, 03:04 AM
try login and press resend code sometime when jp sleep

Ephidiel
Jul 5, 2014, 03:24 AM
From germany and can login just fine

silo1991
Jul 7, 2014, 11:49 AM
i tried to log in but i always mark me the captcha expired D:

BlakLanner
Jul 7, 2014, 02:04 PM
Been up and running since the update last week. Tweaker still says offline but it runs fine from here.

silo1991
Jul 8, 2014, 09:22 AM
try login and press resend code sometime when jp sleep

i tried but i got the error 249 , i asume i only have to wait sega fully restore the servers

Vintasticvin
Jul 8, 2014, 10:05 AM
O_O Theres a game called pso2 really ho shit I better jump in!