PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 What were your plans in PSO2? (Before DDOS)

Meyfei
Jul 5, 2014, 09:07 AM
Before the DDOS, we all clearly expected nothing to alter our doings. Be it tell someone off, or kiss a rappy, what ever it was. It got changed.

What were some of your plans?

Mine was to use my AC, get premium, and create a new char, Followed by harass a friend to level my character to 70 by killing 1 rappy for me, ontop of......

Creating a team and helping noobies!.... Yeah that there is the most dead plan of them all.

Can't get onto the site, so I now have a code of no use to me :(
Can't fulfill my premium desires
Can't create a new sexy character
Can't promote a team due to constant disconnecting
Can't find noobies because they cant even log-in!
Can't stay connected long enough to convince my friend to find a rappy >_>

Friyn
Jul 5, 2014, 09:10 AM
Was going to charge 11k AC and blow it on Shining scratch. Sell everything on ship2, transfer ships and start preparing for Bo release. I can play, but the plan has been put on hold because PSO2es is still down and possibility of account ban is lingering in the air.

lunarsoul
Jul 5, 2014, 09:11 AM
Catch up leveling wise and hopefully get all my classes to Lvl.70 before the new Bouncer Class came out. Now its impossible.

The Walrus
Jul 5, 2014, 09:14 AM
Do TACOs to afford some scratch items and prepare for BO.

Still gonna do that anyway cause dammit I am determined to experience BO.

Meyfei
Jul 5, 2014, 09:14 AM
whats this BO?

xP sounds like it's gonna stink! *hur hur hur*

Xaelouse
Jul 5, 2014, 09:16 AM
spam all the XQs to get enough stones for the dualblades in 2 months. I have a feeling the bio ones will use heart key stones though

The Walrus
Jul 5, 2014, 09:16 AM
whats this BO?

xP sounds like it's gonna stink! *hur hur hur*

Bouncer...

Sychosis
Jul 5, 2014, 09:18 AM
Get subclass to 70, then invest in some AC.

If I ever get to/care to play again, AC is pretty much the last thing on my mind now.

SilkaN
Jul 5, 2014, 09:22 AM
I just wanted to play the game again after a 1 1/2 year long break.

Dan Maku
Jul 5, 2014, 09:31 AM
I was just hyping for Ep.3. Of course, if I can't log into the game by the time it comes out, what's the point?

Shinamori
Jul 5, 2014, 09:46 AM
Charge Moar AC (5k) for scratch and character, possibly new mag.
Make another new character or make buy a mag (Bo/Te ,Fo/Te)

reaper527
Jul 5, 2014, 09:54 AM
my plan was to get my 3rd character (which i created hours before the DDoS started) up to sh difficulty and finish triple dipping the bingo, and unlock all the maps.

being on verizon, i got an extra few days to work on this, and was able to get up close to level 30, and unlocked all the ep1 maps, so without the DDoS and the servers going nuts, i probably would have done this by now.

also, side goal would be to make sure i run plenty of tacos due to the rumors that the payout on them is getting nerfed with ep3.

final_attack
Jul 5, 2014, 09:58 AM
- Doing TACOs for money for Ep3, possible future scratch with cool tmg camo, and affixing units for S-Atk Type (so far, only basic +60 ..... I wanna make it +75).
- Finishing units for main class (waiting for 10% Affix Boost) ...... just 2 units, with R-Atk +100.

HIT0SHI
Jul 5, 2014, 10:00 AM
Mine was to do a Temjin Build. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3150454#post3150454)

Ezodagrom
Jul 5, 2014, 10:03 AM
My plans were pretty much to help out a friend with his new character until Episode 3 (was having fun with that, instead of rushing to the cap, we were slowly unlocking areas and doing client orders), and I also was occasionally recording videos for my youtube channel.
Oh, and also been doing TACOs once in a while, for me to able to keep my lobby action collection complete, though I guess that's gone if the current situation doesn't change... ; ~;
(*refuses to use a VPN*)

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 5, 2014, 10:10 AM
was going to level my second char which is a force/ techer from 65 to 70

Shinamori
Jul 5, 2014, 10:10 AM
Charge Moar AC (5k) for scratch and character, possibly new mag.
Make another new character or make buy a mag (Bo/Te ,Fo/Te)

I'd like to add that I wanted to get like-ability for all NPCs (except lighto-kun) at maxc with my Main character. Only ones I have left is Ohza, Jean, Sheena, Alis, and Io.

darkante
Jul 5, 2014, 10:25 AM
Log on, play Matterboard related stuff (since i really like to finish it sometime) and do Advanced Quests and maybe some Tacos.
At least thatīs the plan.

DS23
Jul 5, 2014, 10:29 AM
Get my alt's sub to 70 (which I just did last night), Get more storage for the two chars I currently have, by a third char slot and make a Rin Caseal for the scratch at the end of the month. A bit hesitant to throw money around when I'm unable to connect directly.

Jei182
Jul 5, 2014, 12:23 PM
Was planning to get my ranger to 70, buy some AC for a second mag for a Hunter Sub and use my 30 day premium, and save up for Asymmetric Wild Wolf. Not sure if I can play again if I'm going to spend money on it anymore. I'll give it a month of no issues before I do.

MasterGunz2345
Jul 5, 2014, 12:26 PM
I was planning on leveling up my Ranger to lvl 70, finishing the Coast and Seabed missions, and thats basically it lol

Edson Drake
Jul 5, 2014, 12:32 PM
More AC, inventory space and possibly another char slot.

More leveling at the LQ.

Faranth
Jul 5, 2014, 12:33 PM
Plans...? hmm.....(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
Lazing around lobby while chatting, n every now n then do couple quests(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

(chat outside game is just... not fun (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ no lobby action </3 n no waifus </3)

but..... yeah, nothing special ww (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

fruiteaterz
Jul 5, 2014, 12:43 PM
Whaaat???

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 5, 2014, 12:59 PM
I was going to reach level cap on my newest character's main/sub and get another character to SH level. Later on I was also gonna max out my main's levels on classes I didn't care for.

Kirukia
Jul 5, 2014, 01:33 PM
I just wanted to play the game again after a 1 1/2 year long break.

Basically this.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Jul 5, 2014, 01:43 PM
Haven't been on in forever, but was gonna check out EP3 for a day or two when it came out.
#nomore

Hexxy
Jul 5, 2014, 02:58 PM
Prep for bouncer. What killed me the most was discovering they released the super long scarves and I wanted to use up all 3 slots on them (I've had wild scarf/hero scarf on since they came out).

My dreams of over-using scarves are now crushed.

NoiseHERO
Jul 5, 2014, 03:03 PM
Dress Rock up like school boy thug like season 1 yu yu hakusho, hit some stuff with baseball bat camo, then log back out after 30 minutes.

AnnabellaRenee87
Jul 5, 2014, 03:11 PM
Was gonna get the Vita version but no point now....

TheAstarion
Jul 5, 2014, 03:20 PM
Kill time

Wait for Bouncer.

Level my alternate ship clone.

Attempt to do more tacos than Gabriel Iglesias before the nerf.

Make the perfect fodders in time for Bouncer.

Make gifs.

Gardios
Jul 5, 2014, 03:24 PM
Get money, buy clothes, wear clothes, change into swimwear, repeat.

Sanguine2009
Jul 5, 2014, 03:26 PM
finish perfect mags
ride awesome mecha
gain glory/adaman
wait for techer mk2 we promise it wont suck this time edition

[SPOILER-BOX]since for now i can still connect these plans have not changed[/SPOILER-BOX]

the_importer_
Jul 5, 2014, 03:28 PM
I was like 12 levels from having my Mag at 175 and it was the first thing I did after getting back into the game.

Cortte
Jul 5, 2014, 03:34 PM
Just finished fully 3 slotting all of my mains vibrace set. My next goal was to get my secondary to SH with both HU and TE so I could prepare for Bouncer. But now I am playing Dragon Nest since I can't log on. Go figure