PDA

View Full Version : When does the campaign reward expire?

wolveslaststand
Jul 5, 2014, 10:23 AM
I was wondering when the campaign reward would expire, since I haven't been able to log in from the day of the start of the DDoS; And I'd like a heads up when it expires ^~^.

Sp-24
Jul 5, 2014, 10:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6MkrlEu.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385)

wolveslaststand
Jul 5, 2014, 01:51 PM
Thank you ^~^. I hope the servers get completely fixed by then.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 5, 2014, 04:02 PM
The 16th? Well fuck...

SakoHaruo
Jul 5, 2014, 04:14 PM
The 16th? Well fuck...

VVe Pee iN! \o/

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 05:14 PM
VVe Pee iN! \o/

Some of us don't trust the public ones, and some of us can't get private ones.

(In other words, those of us like that are pretty much done for.)

The Walrus
Jul 5, 2014, 05:15 PM
You can't even use AWS?

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 05:16 PM
I don't have a credit card.

SakoHaruo
Jul 5, 2014, 05:19 PM
Some of us don't trust the public ones, and some of us can't get private ones.

(In other words, those of us like that are pretty much done for.)

They're not going to ban you for signing in ONE TIME with a different IP. If that was the case I'd be ban now for switching from Verizon to TWC.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 05:21 PM
Hm... I don't know... My luck with this kind of thing is horribly bad, so somehow I'll get banned.

I could give it a try, just on the off chance that it turns out I'm safe...

ArcaneTechs
Jul 5, 2014, 05:22 PM
They're not going to ban you for signing in ONE TIME with a different IP. If that was the case I'd be ban now for switching from Verizon to TWC.

talk about desprate

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 05:24 PM
talk about desprate

When Verizon was one of the lucky few ISPs able to connect, Sako was with them, I think. When they were blocked, Sako switched to TWC. o3o

The Walrus
Jul 5, 2014, 05:24 PM
I don't have a credit card.
Ah

...did you actually switch ISPs just so you could keep playing PSO2 without a VPN or anything?

SakoHaruo
Jul 5, 2014, 05:30 PM
Ah

...did you actually switch ISPs just so you could keep playing PSO2 without a VPN or anything?

Yes, but no. I have Verizon (home). My neighbor has TWC and the supermarket behind my house has some other crap. Basically I have access to three ISPs and only 1 of them is working atm.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 05:34 PM
Yes, but no. I have Verizon (home). My neighbor has TWC and the supermarket behind my house has some other crap. Basically I have access to three ISPs and only 1 of them is working atm.

Well, that's a bit more justified. At least you weren't so desperate that you changed your ISP entirely. .w.

SakoHaruo
Jul 5, 2014, 05:37 PM
Well, that's a bit more justified. At least you weren't so desperate that you changed your ISP entirely. .w.

For PSO2!? Ha, not in a million years. o3o

gigawuts
Jul 5, 2014, 05:37 PM
I dunno, I don't see the big deal if somebody wants to do that. There's usually benefits for changing ISPs anyway like lower costs for a few months, etc.

It's not really feasible to switch constantly, but just as a one-off thing...sure why not? If somebody likes PSO2 enough I dunno, sounds reasonable to me given the other factors. It sounds a shitload less tedious than having to use a VPN for the rest of the game's existence; now that would be desperate.

Forum User Y
Jul 5, 2014, 05:43 PM
I was actuallying considering it, because i might have to switch sooner or later for other reasons (Fiber Optic taking for ever, mostly). But PSO2 block might accelerate the process of actually doing it.

And if i do switch ISP for other reason, PSO2 will definitly be taken into account.

BIG OLAF
Jul 5, 2014, 05:53 PM
I dunno, I don't see the big deal if somebody wants to do that. There's usually benefits for changing ISPs anyway like lower costs for a few months, etc.

It's not really feasible to switch constantly, but just as a one-off thing...sure why not? If somebody likes PSO2 enough I dunno, sounds reasonable to me given the other factors. It sounds a shitload less tedious than having to use a VPN for the rest of the game's existence; now that would be desperate.

There's a friend of mine that calls to switch ISPs every few months, because either-

A. He switches ISPs and gets the 'new customer discount' or whatever for the next however so long

B. His current ISP offers him a better deal on the package he currently has.

It's a pretty good way to save some money. Just call that "threaten" to leave, and they'll usually give you a discount.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 5, 2014, 05:57 PM
There's a friend of mine that calls to switch ISPs every few months, because either-

A. He switches ISPs and gets the 'new customer discount' or whatever for the next however so long

It's a pretty good way to save some money. Just call that "threaten" to leave, and they'll usually give you a discount.

Ah, the good old scaremongering. Companies don't want you leaving, so they'll give you incentives to stay. =w=

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 5, 2014, 07:39 PM

It's pretty damn effective honestly. When I switched from cablevision to verizon years ago, it was kind obvious how you could abuse their hunger for subscribers when cablevision reps were practically on their knees crying 'baby, don't go! I can make it work!'.

UnLucky
Jul 5, 2014, 07:48 PM
I dunno, every time I try to switch they want more money for their cable box so it's not worth it.