PDA

View Full Version : Hotspot Shield Private IP?

MegaRocker1987
Jul 6, 2014, 06:54 PM
a friend told me shes uses it as a free user and her ip never changes or u get a private ip as a paid user only ty :) is this true or is she lying im curious ty. please lemme know

Chik'Tikka
Jul 6, 2014, 07:07 PM
Hotspot Shield FREE Mode:
- has only US virtual locations available

but you could probably find one that runs off TWC+^_^+

otherwise the paid "elite" one offers locations in Japan, tho i don't know about the IP addressing options they have or whether they forward your device's MAC address+^_^+

MegaRocker1987
Jul 6, 2014, 07:09 PM
cause my friend told me her ip hasnt changed since her trial ended and her h s shield account went to free mode which to me sounds like a bunch of bs :/

Chik'Tikka
Jul 6, 2014, 07:11 PM
cause my friend told me her ip hasnt changed since her trial ended and her h s shield account went to free mode which to me sounds like a bunch of bs :/

well, I'm using another VPN, it's public with a dynamic IP, but it's given me the same IP every time for like 30 log ins now+^_^+ so as long as SEGA isn't sending you verification e-mails you should be safe+^_^+

MegaRocker1987
Jul 6, 2014, 07:13 PM
ive only had to do it twice so far but that was due to switching from soft ether vpn to vypr which is a paid one but other than that iv havent had a problem yet :)