PDA

View Full Version : Unable to reconnect before 09th compensation

Chdata
Jul 6, 2014, 07:53 PM
I'm still 107'ing.

It feels like I won't be able to get in before compensation expires.

Anyone else in this boat?

What do you think?

Edit: I mean all the stuff they decided to make expire on the 9th, such as the secret phrase rewards.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 6, 2014, 07:56 PM
uhh a lot of us are in this situation

Sychosis
Jul 6, 2014, 07:57 PM
Don't really care.

SakoHaruo
Jul 6, 2014, 08:01 PM
VVe Pee iN \o/

Grab your shit and never use it again.

The Walrus
Jul 6, 2014, 08:01 PM
Just use a vpn or one of the other things like da kewl kidds ; )

Chik'Tikka
Jul 6, 2014, 08:39 PM
VVe Pee iN \o/

Grab your shit and never use it again.

this, one IP change or confirmation e-mail will not get you banned+^_^+

ashley50
Jul 6, 2014, 08:46 PM
Not a problem for me, since I asked a friend who isn't blocked to log in into my account and collect the rewards.

xcanox
Jul 6, 2014, 08:48 PM
this, one IP change or confirmation e-mail will not get you banned+^_^+

But of course, one might not be able to pay for a private VPN, so they use a public VPN or proxy instead, which could result in a ban.

Arksenth
Jul 6, 2014, 09:03 PM
The compensation is crappy though. Not even worth the hassle of using a VPN.

lunarsoul
Jul 6, 2014, 09:27 PM
What compensation? Im still getting the Error 249 btw. Still cant get on.

un1t27
Jul 6, 2014, 09:29 PM
The compensation is crappy though. Not even worth the hassle of using a VPN.

Only pretty people are scared of taking risks.

Macman
Jul 6, 2014, 09:36 PM
What compensation? Im still getting the Error 249 btw. Still cant get on.

30 of each SHAQ capsule
10 XQ passes
10 excubes
Este pass
recolor pass
some boosters
and two 100% grind success items

Faranth
Jul 6, 2014, 09:38 PM
30 of each SHAQ capsule
10 XQ passes
10 excubes
Este pass
recolor pass
some boosters
and two 100% grind success items

those expire 7/16 if i am not mistaken (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

the 7/9 i dont really recall which were tho (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Shinamori
Jul 6, 2014, 09:48 PM
But of course, one might not be able to pay for a private VPN, so they use a public VPN or proxy instead, which could result in a ban.

You'll probably likely get banned more so for a public VPN.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 6, 2014, 09:49 PM

and thats y ladies and gentlemen im using a paid vpn cause its a little safer xD i just did my tacos and shit with my sis np on it xD

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 6, 2014, 09:56 PM
and thats y ladies and gentlemen im using a paid vpn cause its a little safer xD i just did my tacos and shit with my sis np on it xD

Which one do you use? The one you pay for I mean.

Meyfei
Jul 6, 2014, 10:00 PM
i used softeither for a quick login, if it goes down, you wont need to re-auth your acc. so long as you didnt completely reinstall Softeither.

That being said play-ability is gaaaarbage, I think 3second delay on an mmo would be a blessing than waiting 5mins to see a 630 when expecting "test" to pop up in chat xD

I /ONLY/ ever connect to ones with 0 connections

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 7, 2014, 12:24 AM
Found out compensation rewards expire next downtime.

Spent hours doing the proxy thing.

Logged in.

Got my stuff.

Bought the power boost i was waiting on.

Found out misty wears a thong under that skirt.

Wished we could get more thongs, slit dresses, and heels.

Found out dance 20 went from 6mil to 13mil (the scratch with it is still available).

Glad I can belly dance already.

Cried alot for not buying a half dozen of them sooner.

Aine
Jul 7, 2014, 01:28 AM
arksenth too poor to fly to Japan

Drifting Fable
Jul 7, 2014, 01:32 AM
Well technically you have until the 16th to get compensation right? oxo

Jul 7, 2014, 01:47 AM
Hmm...I do feel like getting the compensation rewards, JUST to get the tickets and bail. But then I thought, heck, I have a job and later on I can just buy myself AC and get what I want. I even told one of my friends before the DDoS I was going to get AC and then premium. Good thing I did not get it so fast. Sometimes when you say to yourself "gotta go fast" could lead to failure. Lol. I am just bored. But so far some things you guys are sharing is pretty interesting.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 7, 2014, 02:58 AM
Hmm...I do feel like getting the compensation rewards, JUST to get the tickets and bail. But then I thought, heck, I have a job and later on I can just buy myself AC and get what I want. I even told one of my friends before the DDoS I was going to get AC and then premium. Good thing I did not get it so fast. Sometimes when you say to yourself "gotta go fast" could lead to failure. Lol. I am just bored. But so far some things you guys are sharing is pretty interesting.

They would have given you 15 extra days compensation. As a matter of fact, the day servers came back from ddos i went fishing for a 3 day shop and used it. They extended that along with the 3 day my room ticket i used soon after.

Also, premium+esthe pass gives you an hour of in game time to do whatever you want to your character and support partner.

Jul 7, 2014, 03:39 AM
They would have given you 15 extra days compensation. As a matter of fact, the day servers came back from ddos i went fishing for a 3 day shop and used it. They extended that along with the 3 day my room ticket i used soon after.

So tempting (〃・ω・〃)to the point I cannot resist. No I must fight it, must be a reasonable, good and smart person, to wait. Even if they're ALL gone. (/ω\) I prefer to play the game long-term than take a risk where a brick wall will stand in the way.

Faranth
Jul 7, 2014, 03:49 AM
So tempting (〃・ω・〃)to the point I cannot resist. No I must fight it, must be a reasonable, good and smart person, to wait. Even if they're ALL gone. (/ω\) I prefer to play the game long-term than take a risk where a brick wall will stand in the way.

ww, well, then let me give u some nice info valerie. Bout 2h ago, couple friends gained access back to pso2, so things r looking better n better (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Jul 7, 2014, 03:54 AM
ww, well, then let me give u some nice info valerie. Bout 2h ago, couple friends gained access back to pso2, so things r looking better n better (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

You're bad influence (/ω\) lol.

Faranth
Jul 7, 2014, 04:00 AM
You're bad influence (/ω\) lol.

how come? ww i was supposed to b *cough* good influence *cough*
for telling u that patience is the key! www (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ w/e lol

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 7, 2014, 06:19 AM
Well technically you have until the 16th to get compensation right? oxo

Only the DDoS compensation. As for the other compensation, that expires on the 9th.

Chdata
Jul 7, 2014, 02:21 PM
I mean all the stuff they decided to make expire on the 9th, such as the secret phrase rewards.

Nulve
Jul 7, 2014, 02:23 PM
What are the secret phrases?

Asellus
Jul 7, 2014, 04:25 PM
I'm still 107'ing.

It feels like I won't be able to get in before compensation expires.

Anyone else in this boat?

What do you think?

Edit: I mean all the stuff they decided to make expire on the 9th, such as the secret phrase rewards.

107 all day.

It hasn't stopped me from getting in w/ PZ/tweaker. I'm blocked from the official site too. Been on/in since the servers came up. I refuse to "wait-it-out."