PDA

View Full Version : big vardha paradigm quest

gademit
Jul 6, 2014, 10:03 PM
Hi, Ive been spamming big vardha alot today for my paradigm quest but unlucky me it still wont drop the item, does Rank matter for it or is it just really hard to get? thanks

WildarmsRE5
Jul 6, 2014, 10:08 PM
Hi, Ive been spamming big vardha alot today for my paradigm quest but unlucky me it still wont drop the item, does Rank matter for it or is it just really hard to get? thanksthere should be a yellow bar on that node, just fill it up. it fills up with every vardha kill.

gademit
Jul 6, 2014, 10:13 PM
see it now, so i have to fill it up before the item drops? and i thought the item drop sux thanks

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 7, 2014, 12:29 AM
see it now, so i have to fill it up before the item drops? and i thought the item drop sux thanks

The out-of-the-way nodes tend to be bosses, and require an absurd number of kills to drop a MB item.

I think it was MB 6 that had the hellish vol dragon, quartz, and varda kill numbers iirc.

gademit
Jul 7, 2014, 12:49 AM
yeah ive killed alot of vadhra for awhile now and my progress bar is still somewhere like 30%+ completion, why dont they just put there "kill vadhra 100x" or something its quite confusing for some player, if i didnt ask here i wouldnt know that yellow bar thingy LOL

Sanguine2009
Jul 7, 2014, 01:09 AM
well technically the item can drop on the first or any subsequent kill, however the drop rate was low enough that the bar was later added so that there was a hard limit to the number you had to kill.

Arada
Jul 7, 2014, 01:33 AM
That's how it should be for any drop, in my opinion.

Daiyousei
Jul 7, 2014, 04:42 AM
yep, once the bar is filled you are guaranteed the drop.

Don't worry though, in Episode 2 most of the nodes are event watching rather than drops.