PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 PSO2 Dead in the west or still hope?

Ansgar Odinson
Jul 7, 2014, 12:02 AM
I know this must be a question asked here often but is there any hope of getting PSO2 in the west or is it officially dead? Also is there any hope of using a proxy or something to get into the East Asia servers? Any chance of playing this game fully in English would really make my decade.

Ezodagrom
Jul 7, 2014, 12:08 AM
I know this must be a question asked here often but is there any hope of getting PSO2 in the west or is it officially dead? Also is there any hope of using a proxy or something to get into the East Asia servers? Any chance of playing this game fully in English would really make my decade.
This was the last thing that was said about the western version of PSO2, around 3 weeks ago.

Phantasy Star Online 2 is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update everyone on the status as soon as we know more. At this time, we have nothing new to share.
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?510141-Western-Phantasy-Star-fans-deserve-*SOME*-kind-of-response!!!&p=8691115&viewfull=1#post8691115

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 7, 2014, 12:09 AM
I'm starting to think that the same people have multiple accounts to troll and ask the same question... :l sorry if you're not one of them but....when I get on PSO world, its nothing but the same posts over and over again. And I'm new here too. :\ sorry if that offends anyone.

Sanguine2009
Jul 7, 2014, 12:11 AM
I'm starting to think that the same people have multiple accounts to troll and ask the same question... :l sorry if you're not one of them but....when I get on PSO world, its nothing but the same posts over and over again. And I'm new here too. :\ sorry if that offends anyone.

naw thats just how psow works, welcome to hell

ArcaneTechs
Jul 7, 2014, 12:12 AM

not to mention it always starts off "I know this has asked x amount of times etc" follow by the same question, do they even read before they post threads about the western release?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 7, 2014, 12:16 AM

Honestly I don't see these threads pop up every day. Maybe... 1-2 a week.

PSO-Valerie :3
Jul 7, 2014, 12:26 AM
naw thats just how psow works, welcome to hell

Oh well, guess I have no choice but to ignore those posts then. Thought they could be regulated like other forums I have been participating for.

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 7, 2014, 12:27 AM
The mods should sticky one of these kinds of threads...

Meteor Weapon
Jul 7, 2014, 12:37 AM
Which was asked a thousand times i think....