PDA

View Full Version : roll dive advance ????

diamondx
Jul 7, 2014, 12:23 PM
i am level 70 force/ with level 48 ranger as my sub. Is it worth putting points on roll dive advance or is it better somewhere else, thanks in advance :)

Sizustar
Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 PM
Why do you have a ranger as a sub?

diamondx
Jul 7, 2014, 01:06 PM
simple: you see i have the best of both worlds. For the force as my main I have my elyison with illbarta and elemental convert and as the sub ranger i have the power of satellite cannon. you see i can use Satellite cannon and cosmos breaker. :) And gaining pp while killing enemies and fast charging my mag for mag burst what yall call it :)

Takatsuki
Jul 7, 2014, 01:17 PM
No. Screw that. Sub Techer, Fighter or Braver like a proper Force.

oratank
Jul 7, 2014, 02:24 PM
i don't know why u have to use satellite cannon or cosmos breaker when u have elyison and illbarta. wb and illbarta total ok isn't it

UnsentMadman
Jul 7, 2014, 03:06 PM
To somewhat answer the original poster's question (rather than waste my time questioning his playstyle ;)), spending points into Dive Roll Advance is a bit of a waste, IMO.

metatime
Jul 7, 2014, 09:14 PM
To somewhat answer the original poster's question (rather than waste my time questioning his playstyle ;)), spending points into Dive Roll Advance is a bit of a waste, IMO.

Kind of ironic that he doesn't care for a good build but yet ask if Dive Roll Advance is any good... lol

yoshiblue
Jul 7, 2014, 09:17 PM
Not really. Just means the dude cares about one thing in the entire tree.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 8, 2014, 09:36 AM
I'd give my thoughts on the subject, being RA70/FO53, but it'd help if I could remember whether or not I had RDA in the first place. I don't think I did, seeing as I thought it was pretty much just roll dive.

SakoHaruo
Jul 8, 2014, 09:40 AM
That Force/Ranger secret tech! \o/

Actually there's a TA run of a Ra/Fo on nico. Dude manage to get a really decent time. That secret tech! \o/

NoiseHERO
Jul 8, 2014, 09:46 AM
If it weren't for this game being horribly designed you guys would all be assholes.

But no this game is too horribly designed for you to be a gun weapon+caster without being 1/8th of everyone else's usefulness.

Man I miss guntecher now.

SakoHaruo
Jul 8, 2014, 09:49 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23805224

SECRET TECH!!!! \O/

Aquanos
Jul 8, 2014, 11:43 AM
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23805224

SECRET TECH!!!! \O/

but this person isn't causal.
majority population is causals D:

Edson Drake
Jul 8, 2014, 11:55 AM
I have a maxed Dive Roll on my Ranger, I don't regret it.

It's your only defence since you can't step, turn into mist or block(unless you have a multi melee weapon, still). Dive Roll is a crappy defence skill, but when maxed it isn't that terrible.

Worth the points? No. Useful? YES! It saved me many times, compared to when I used to run it at minimal investment.

I sacrificed First Hit by getting it, but I can't spawn kill anyway so no biggie.

SakoHaruo
Jul 8, 2014, 12:25 PM
but this person isn't causal.
majority population is causals D:

Hmm.

I have a maxed Dive Roll on my Ranger, I don't regret it.

Yeah, you're right, Aquanos. o3o

They also get mad when you try to teach them they proper way to play to the game. However some of us need to run lrn2teacher.exe.

Edson Drake
Jul 8, 2014, 01:03 PM
Hmm.

Yeah, you're right, Aquanos. o3o

They also get mad when you try to teach them they proper way to play to the game. However some of us need to run lrn2teacher.exe.

So, yeah...

UnLucky
Jul 8, 2014, 01:07 PM
I was going to say "sure why not there's not much else to get that would help a Force main"

But then the Ranger PAs he says...

I actually started out soloing TAs as Fo/Ra since bosses on VH took way too long as an underleveled Fo/Te. But then I leveled Fighter.

SakoHaruo
Jul 8, 2014, 01:28 PM
So, yeah...

So, yeah... continue being a shit. I wont let that slide in my party, you'll be booted in less than tenth of a second. Just kidding. I'm a nice guy. I'll let you stay as long as you give me some WB lovin. Just... don't make me wait, as I lack pateince. o3o

Edson Drake
Jul 8, 2014, 01:34 PM
Nah, I don't really fancy passive-agressiveness, but thanks for the offer. o3o

Valimer
Jul 8, 2014, 02:10 PM
simple: you see i have the best of both worlds. For the force as my main I have my elyison with illbarta and elemental convert and as the sub ranger i have the power of satellite cannon. you see i can use Satellite cannon and cosmos breaker. :) And gaining pp while killing enemies and fast charging my mag for mag burst what yall call it :)

you're not using Ranger sub for WB? xd