PDA

View Full Version : Copied Updated PSO2 Game Folder from PC to another PC doesnt work anymore?

eiistrir
Jul 8, 2014, 01:13 AM
A while ago I copied an Updated PSO2 Game Folder to my Desktop PC in Office which I brought from my Desktop PC on my house.

Thru VPN, I can run the launcher but the check doesnt finish and will yield Error 103 afterwards..

I can play PSO2 with VPN in my house. I used also the same setup in my office but still yields the Error 107.

maybe there are some files I that needs to be copied aside from these?

[SPOILER-BOX] http://s20.postimg.org/49tl4ilgd/pso2.png [/SPOILER-BOX]

MegaRocker1987
Jul 8, 2014, 01:35 AM
A while ago I copied an Updated PSO2 Game Folder to my Desktop PC in Office which I brought from my Desktop PC on my house.

Thru VPN, I can run the launcher but the check doesnt finish and will yield Error 103 afterwards..

I can play PSO2 with VPN in my house. I used also the same setup in my office but still yields the Error 107.

anything pso2 tech wise ask AIDA the tech guru :)

Taurus83
Jul 8, 2014, 01:55 AM

I always do copy the file pso2.exe and the latest pso2 win32(refer to the date of the files) from Laptop to desktop it work just fine with file checking done. I don't copy the whole game folder, not sure you were done the same thing?

eiistrir
Jul 8, 2014, 02:44 AM
I always do copy the file pso2.exe and the latest pso2 win32(refer to the date of the files) from Laptop to desktop it work just fine with file checking done. I don't copy the whole game folder, not sure you were done the same thing?

I copied pso2.exe and the one you said inside the win32, unfortunately, it yielded the same error..

Taurus83
Jul 8, 2014, 02:58 AM
I copied pso2.exe and the one you said inside the win32, unfortunately, it yielded the same error..

try not using vpn it seem like time out lost connection give you error 103, since I was able run the launcher and checking files without using vpn

eiistrir
Jul 8, 2014, 04:20 AM
try not using vpn, since I was able run the launcher and checking files without using vpn

tried it but no luck, same error

Taurus83
Jul 8, 2014, 04:29 AM
tried it but no luck, same error

something wrong at your office network line, either many user using it

eiistrir
Jul 8, 2014, 05:00 AM
something wrong at your office network line, either many user using it

oh that sucks, but when I use vita using the vpn, it has no problems...