PDA

View Full Version : im gonna make a second char on ship 2 but i need to know...

MegaRocker1987
Jul 8, 2014, 06:27 PM
will my meseta, storage, accesories, makeup, etc. and stuff like that be shared with on my original ship 2 char? please answer thanks :)

n_n
Jul 8, 2014, 06:28 PM
Nope to esthe stuff.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 8, 2014, 06:29 PM
Nope.

ok ty :)

UnLucky
Jul 8, 2014, 06:31 PM
Storage is per ship, so yeah you can transfer items and meseta between characters on the same ship.

You also keep lobby actions.

But accessories are per character.

Nothing is shared across ships unless you transfer a character over, and then that'd only be whatever was in their active inventory.

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 8, 2014, 06:32 PM
Yes if the same character is on the same ship, but accessories no that can't be shared between characters.

MegaRocker1987
Jul 8, 2014, 06:33 PM
Yes if the same character is on the same ship, but accessories no that can't be shared between characters.

what about hairstyles and makeup at least?

DeificEpyon
Jul 8, 2014, 06:34 PM

Those are also character bound.

Sanguine2009
Jul 8, 2014, 07:06 PM
nothing is shared between characters except lobby actions and storage if they are on the same ship

TheAstarion
Jul 8, 2014, 07:14 PM

You get the basic ones (including the couple of hairstyles introduced for free with episode 2) but the only way for any character to learn any cosmetic ticket is for that character to eat another copy of that ticket. Ditto for most other tickets, like skill point resets, extra skill trees, voice tickets, inventory expansions, etc.

As stated before, the only exceptions to that are lobby actions (and things like room, shop and premium) as they're tickets for the entire account (and thus will even be active between ships should you choose, though your shared storage will not).

xxmadplayerxx
Jul 8, 2014, 07:44 PM
If you get any tickets you already learnt on one character just send them to storage to use on the other character ^^

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2014, 01:41 AM
Storage is per ship, so yeah you can transfer items and meseta between characters on the same ship.

You also keep lobby actions.

But accessories are per character.

Nothing is shared across ships unless you transfer a character over, and then that'd only be whatever was in their active inventory.

Just had a little fantasy of being on ship 1 and winning the Tourny, collecting like 100 of the 1st place prizes, transferring to a losing ship and making insane fortune off of said prizes+^_^+

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 02:06 AM
Just had a little fantasy of being on ship 1 and winning the Tourny, collecting like 100 of the 1st place prizes, transferring to a losing ship and making insane fortune off of said prizes+^_^+

I think they might be ship locked.

Sanguine2009
Jul 9, 2014, 02:10 AM
the arkuma fists are account locked, i see no reason to expect anything different of the tickets

TaigaUC
Jul 9, 2014, 02:29 AM
The "cheers" lobby action is locked. Didn't check the other stuff.

Note that mags are also character-bound.
Second character mostly just good for doing extra TA/dailies per day, I guess.

Shadowth117
Jul 9, 2014, 02:33 AM
One odd random thing that does carry over between characters is also team buff.