PDA

View Full Version : Cant move with W,A,S, and D

rippsu
Jul 8, 2014, 07:04 PM
i was playing earlier and it was fine on my computer but then i tried to connect with a gamepad.(didnt workout) so i decided to go back to keyboard and mouse. I configured all the keys and mouse functions, but now when i try to move with the W,A,S,D keys, it just starts typing instead of moving me character. Can someone shed some light on my situation please?:-?

Faranth
Jul 8, 2014, 07:05 PM
i was playing earlier and it was fine on my computer but then i tried to connect with a gamepad.(didnt workout) so i decided to go back to keyboard and mouse. I configured all the keys and mouse functions, but now when i try to move with the W,A,S,D keys, it just starts typing instead of moving me character. Can someone shed some light on my situation please?:-?

press scroll Lock ww

u probably got direct chat mode enable (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ scroll lock will disable it for u (unless u changed the option for scroll lock to enable/disable)
if thats the case, go to options n search for direct chat option (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

rippsu
Jul 8, 2014, 07:09 PM
Just learned that i should turn off direct chat, but i dont know how to do that. Anyone?

The Walrus
Jul 8, 2014, 07:10 PM
Read.

TheAstarion
Jul 8, 2014, 07:10 PM
scroll Lock

As a team master, I have "Press Scroll Lock" as a shortcut word for this common problem that people seem to forget the solution for.

Faranth
Jul 8, 2014, 07:11 PM
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

rippsu
Jul 8, 2014, 07:12 PM
press scroll Lock ww

u probably got direct chat mode enable (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ scroll lock will disable it for u (unless u changed the option for scroll lock to enable/disable)
if thats the case, go to options n search for direct chat option (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

Omfg. Im so slow... -__- I just had scroll lock key on. Thanks bro. Appreciate it:-D:-D:-D