PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Confirm this?

Salteh
Jul 8, 2014, 11:30 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/2a6vl5/a_technical_study_part_ii_yes_its_a_block_no_its/

a reddit user posted this i cannot confirm validity on his claim he is saying that sega is more or less taking the server that connects internationally down

Rain Walker
Jul 8, 2014, 11:32 PM
That's a cool story. If only a few people got blocked before couldn't get back on a moment before the maintenance then it makes sense.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 8, 2014, 11:35 PM
I wouldn't believe it, seems more like fearmongering to me.

AIDA
Jul 8, 2014, 11:58 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/2a70va/i_can_now_connect_to_pso2jp_with_my_home_comcast/

disproves that "theory". So no, it's not confirmed.

Xaeris
Jul 9, 2014, 12:01 AM
I wouldn't believe it, seems more like fearmongering to me.

In this particular case, I don't think it's fearmongering like what's been so rampant lately. That seems more like an honest and reasoned hypothesis that just happens to have a grimmer outlook than some other hypotheses.

GHNeko
Jul 9, 2014, 12:29 AM
^

10^s

TaigaUC
Jul 9, 2014, 12:30 AM
It's only fearmongering if you let fear override your ability to reason.
The people who accuse others of fearmongering are usually the ones being overly emotional.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 9, 2014, 12:33 AM
In this particular case, I don't think it's fearmongering like what's been so rampant lately. That seems more like an honest and reasoned hypothesis that just happens to have a grimmer outlook than some other hypotheses.

Mm...honestly, I would have been less likely to believe that before this particular individual edited his post, but since he has...yes, you're probably right.

Still, more than one way to incite panic...Not that this community needs any other source of panic other than itself...

{Edit; also, I have little to lose, I'm playing other games anyway. Just figured it was more people trying to cause unrest by seeming more calm about the issue. Either way; I was probably wrong. *Shrugs*}