PDA

View Full Version : If u cant still connect after maintenance whats your next step?

MegaRocker1987
Jul 9, 2014, 01:30 AM
What will you do if u still cant connect after maintenance please share your thoughts and opinions ty :) and i meant to type in next step in the title sorry xD

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2014, 01:35 AM
You can edit the title (and pretty much anything else) by editing the 1st post and hitting "Go advanced"+^_^+

anyway, to answer your question, my VPN will last me another couple weeks before i have to pay, at which point all the routers in the world will hopefully have been refreshed properly+^_^+

Chdata
Jul 9, 2014, 01:37 AM
continue to play games other than PSO2, like TF2

Aine
Jul 9, 2014, 01:42 AM
servers are up

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 01:43 AM
I can still p play normally, but not really doing much, except daily TA, Team Order and Ship battle.

Playing Freedom War more.
And probabely try and join the beta for Close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghq0_UrSxkE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghq0_UrSxkE

Noc Codez
Jul 9, 2014, 01:52 AM
servers are up

Are you serious !?

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 01:53 AM
Are you serious !?

No, maintance is over

AlaskanKactus
Jul 9, 2014, 01:54 AM
Continue to wait but recently I started to use a VPN to play with my alt account. So no big deal.

Noc Codez
Jul 9, 2014, 01:54 AM
Damn that was fast ! Can verizon users still get on?

ShadowDragon28
Jul 9, 2014, 02:06 AM
using VPN until AT&T internet gets it's shit straight....

Forum User Y
Jul 9, 2014, 02:30 AM
I'll continue to wait as long as i see that things are moving, one way or another.

I'm in France and i have pretty much zero news concerning my country in particular but as long as there are things happening around the world, i'll wait.

VPN why not, but if possible not as long as things are moving by themselves (or thanks to the contribution of other users).

Short answer is " I'll wait " =p

fruiteaterz
Jul 9, 2014, 02:31 AM
fully devote myself to blade & soul.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 9, 2014, 02:35 AM
Well, life isn't gonna live itself, right?

...bad example. *cough*

FF14 and maybe Blade and Soul if a certain someone continues pestering me about it.

[Still don't want to. BnS' character models and shiny character design disgust me.]

Shinamori
Jul 9, 2014, 02:48 AM
Still gotta wait till Comcast get it's shit together.

cheapgunner
Jul 9, 2014, 03:00 AM
Still gotta wait till Comcast get it's shit together.

Me as well. I guess its time to hit the sack and continue to play the waiting game again.

Shinamori
Jul 9, 2014, 03:23 AM
If Sega doesn't want my dirty foriegn money, fine guess. More going towards my Computer fund.

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 03:34 AM
If Sega doesn't want my dirty foriegn money, fine guess. More going towards my Computer fund.

Doesn't seem to be a Sega problem.

Poyonche
Jul 9, 2014, 03:47 AM
I'll continue to wait as long as i see that things are moving, one way or another.

I'm in France and i have pretty much zero news concerning my country in particular but as long as there are things happening around the world, i'll wait.

VPN why not, but if possible not as long as things are moving by themselves (or thanks to the contribution of other users).

Short answer is " I'll wait " =p

In France SFR, OVH and maybe Virgin + Laposte are working

Still nothing for Bouygues, Orange, Numericable and Free (I'll ask them later today)

Forum User Y
Jul 9, 2014, 03:54 AM
In France SFR, OVH and maybe Virgin + Laposte are working

Still nothing for Bouygues, Orange, Numericable and Free (I'll ask them later today)

Thanks a lot, it's hard to find informations =O

Very, extremly encouraging !

Jei182
Jul 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
I'm waiting and hoping for the best but I am prepared for the worst. I do miss my character and his 1930s mobster outfit though.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2014, 12:47 PM
http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/1/1d/Leon-RugerSP101-6.jpg/600px-Leon-RugerSP101-6.jpg

Revenya
Jul 9, 2014, 01:03 PM
http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/1/1d/Leon-RugerSP101-6.jpg/600px-Leon-RugerSP101-6.jpg

This.

But really, I'll use a VPN and play other games in the meantime and do real life things. :-?
probably play blade and soul or vindictus