PDA

View Full Version : Is the SEA versions unable to be accessed also?

Cortte
Jul 9, 2014, 03:28 AM
I couldn't imagine anyone tried to play that version given being able to play JP just fine before hand, but if it can be accessed is anyone currently playing?

Sanguine2009
Jul 9, 2014, 03:30 AM
im pretty sure the SEA version is IP blocked for everyone outside of the SEA region. not sure about the TW version though

Cortte
Jul 9, 2014, 03:32 AM
Just the thought of caving and going to a version that's not up to date really sucks ass, but I suppose it's better than not playing at all lol. Not that I've given up anyway. I plan to give a few more weeks of time to see how things unfold.

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 03:33 AM
SEA - IP blocked for service in SEA region only
Japan - Server/Backbone problem
Taiwan - No block, but it's all in Chinese

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2014, 03:33 AM
SEA has an IP block for all connections outside that coverage, AsiaSoft is dumb that way+^_^+

Taiwan version does not have an IP block in place, they spent their money instead on Taiwan specific content and lobbies+^_^+ however, Taiwan version is all in Chinese and i don't think there's any EN patches for it+^_^+

Forum User Y
Jul 9, 2014, 03:36 AM
I was wondering if Taiwan was playable when i saw those units.

Good to know. On the back burner.

dark maaz
Jul 9, 2014, 05:21 AM
SEA version is accessible through a VPN. A few buddies and I are playing it now, and tomorrow there we are just getting the Quartz Dragon update. I've been thinking about going back to JP just because I want to be caught up. SEA is so far behind and it kinda sucks. I wish they'd speed things up.