PDA

View Full Version : Braver Suggestion

gademit
Jul 9, 2014, 03:37 AM
Hi, anyone can suggest whats the best sub class for braver for pure melee dmg?
and is pure DEX mag good or or strike/dex good(or pls suggest whats best thanks)?
also i noticed that when u feed mag with revive it boost all 3 defense, say what if i try to level those 3def will it count as 1 Lv on mag or 3 Lv1 def = instant Lv3 mag?
thanks guys ^^

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 03:44 AM
Bow or Katana braver/

gademit
Jul 9, 2014, 03:45 AM
im thinking katana braver

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 9, 2014, 03:46 AM
Hunter as subclass.

go pure striking mag.

learn to use hatou for high dps on single target (Also get Ketos Proi for your Photon Blast since it regenerates PP Also, the PP regeneration isn't just for yourself, but for others too: players during PSE BURST will thank you for it).

use shunka for scaterred mobs.

use kanran for close range mobbing,

learn to counter.

dex is a waste.

Crafting is a waste of time; I find it unnecessary besides gears losing hidden stats... and damage variance issues.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2014, 03:47 AM
well, going dex means you want to go hybrid with BR, which isn't the greatest idea, you should pick whether your going to use Bow or Katana and level you mag for one of those, most people try to get a pure attack stat of one or another these days in order to squeeze every last bit of possible damage to enemies+^_^+

as for your other question, each level in the subcategories = one total level to the mag, see three in Def (one in each) would be three total lvls+^_^+

if your thinking of hybridizing a mag for it's abilities or it's blast, you can always wait til it's past 100 and just buy those with excubes at the excube shop+^_^+

gademit
Jul 9, 2014, 03:53 AM
i noticed that most braver user are all katana user
is bow braver really that weak?
and about the MAG thing, and i thought i can get 150def on all def for my tanker =))

thanks for the fast reply guys it really helps

Chik'Tikka
Jul 9, 2014, 04:04 AM
from what I've seen, bow braver is still good, but it serves better as a subclass for RA or GU then as a main class+^_^+ i haven't really explored Braver as a subclass too much tho to confirm that, just noticed a number of GUs and RAs with BR as a sub+^_^+

also, as for tanking, do that with your second character, the mobs in PSO2 tend to die so fast, coupled with mediocre armor giving you way too much def as is, makes tanking a little dull in this game if your playing with other people a lot+^_^+ (plus that feeling that your no use whatsoever to your party)
Tanking is a lot more feasible when you want to solo a lot of runs since you have less chance of dying and can actually enjoy the fight against mobs and bosses more+^_^+