PDA

View Full Version : It is finally finished.

fruiteaterz
Jul 9, 2014, 09:31 AM
Error 107 aka 249 on our ends has finally been "fixed"

I'm deleting PSO2 for good.

SegaHates.us saw this coming, we were just ignorant and laughed like weeabos.

Lets lick one another's wounds collectively until it is completely over.

Yeah we know and it is getting tiring that you keep on repeating the same old lines about Pony Cart being risky.

The situation is very similar to a merchant's tale. Our simple merchant (PSO2 users) knew fully well that the only one road he is taking to carry his goods to the other city is full of bandits, there was no other alternative, no detour just that one road. Despite knowing this he still took the risk as he was making a living from his business. One day he got robbed by bandits and left half-dead on the road dying, no one would help him in fact he was mocked and laughed at. It []ucking hurt him both mentally and physically but i challenge you, IS HE NOT ALLOWED to feel hurt and be disappointed? Are you one of those people who would make fun of that poor merchant and be a smart ass saying, well it's his fault, serves him right. Are you blaming the victim?

Those without sentiments are HYPOCRITES ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DJcooltrainer
Jul 9, 2014, 09:33 AM
Is it really necessary to keep making these threads? There's already a bunch of them.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but this is seriously getting old. Can't connect and still want to play? Set up a VPN or SSH tunnel. Don't want to do that? FIND A NEW GAME TO PLAY.

You KNEW what you were getting into when you willingly signed up for a game that doesn't cater to your country.

fruiteaterz
Jul 9, 2014, 09:34 AM
Is it really necessary to keep making these threads? There's already a bunch of them.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but this is seriously getting old. Can't connect and still want to play? Set up a VPN or SSH tunnel. Don't want to do that? FIND A NEW GAME TO PLAY.

You KNEW what you were getting into when you willingly signed up for a game that doesn't cater to your country.

like i said i've already deleted this $hit.

TheszNuts
inb4lock

SJRKnowledge96

This. But, people still don't listen.

As for me, I don't get the confirmation emails upon using a VPN, so I'm screwed.

Sizustar
Jul 9, 2014, 09:39 AM
And yet t here are people on service that can't access, can now access?

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 9, 2014, 09:43 AM
And yet t here are people on service that can't access, can now access?

But not all of us. Therefore, quite a lot of people take this as a sign of doom and gloom. Now, normally I am an exceptionally pessimistic person, but PSO2 fixing itself is something I am somewhat optimistic about. Granted, my plans to spend most of the holidays on it will have to be spent elsewhere (either on PSO, other games, or - God(s) forbid - being productive). Regardless, I'm sure my insane level of patience will reward me in the end. It always has done.

Lostbob117
Jul 9, 2014, 09:47 AM
Well, for you guys I guess. I still can get on.

CelestialBlade
Jul 9, 2014, 10:38 AM
What's this about licking eachother? I'm out, man.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 9, 2014, 11:14 AM

Finally, some humour. XD

fruiteaterz
Jul 9, 2014, 01:11 PM
Finally, some humour. XD

haha so so funny. pfft

fruiteaterz
Jul 9, 2014, 01:12 PM

fine! be like that.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 9, 2014, 01:34 PM
what if theres cheesecake on me

Mystil
Jul 9, 2014, 02:53 PM
Then I'd be totally all for it.

fruiteaterz
Jul 9, 2014, 03:38 PM
why not? lets cake.

darkante
Jul 9, 2014, 05:05 PM
Hey, i want some cheesecake.

Vintasticvin
Jul 9, 2014, 05:11 PM
Hey, i want some cheesecake.

To hell with plain old cheescake I want me some cheesecake on Cyron instead >_>

CelestialBlade
Jul 9, 2014, 05:37 PM
what if theres cheesecake on me
See, that's totally different.

fruiteaterz
Jul 10, 2014, 11:24 AM
See, that's totally different.

i wouldn't mind that =P

Stealthcmc1974
Jul 23, 2014, 08:48 PM

There's people into that sort of stuff... not me though :wacko: