PDA

View Full Version : disconnection issues with ping zapper

Izlude77714
Jul 10, 2014, 03:28 AM
how do you prevent the dc's that occur every 30 mins or so?

slayme
Jul 10, 2014, 03:40 AM
how do you prevent the dc's that occur every 30 mins or so?

Just turn it off after you select your ship but before you enter your login info.

UnLucky
Jul 10, 2014, 03:47 AM
The free trial version disconnects you automatically after one hour. This will instantly cause a 630 error in PSO2 and log you out without warning. The only "safe" place I've found to restart Pingzapper is on the ship select screen, since that won't give you an error.

You could also pay real money to legally purchase a legitimate copy of the program from the official website by signing up for a proper paid account using genuine personal information and authentic financial details.

That would get rid of the trial limitations.

But I definitely couldn't tell you where to do that.

slayme
Jul 10, 2014, 07:39 AM
I never had any problems with it disconnecting me after an hour as long as I turned it off before login.

trendyideology
Jul 10, 2014, 03:53 PM
PZ is one server, public, shared IP with everyone else using it.

It will invariably get blacklisted or something again, it's just a matter of time.

I'd find a private service for VPN, specifically the Amazon thing works great and it's free.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 11, 2014, 07:22 AM
PZ is one server, public, shared IP with everyone else using it.

It will invariably get blacklisted or something again, it's just a matter of time.

I'd find a private service for VPN, specifically the Amazon thing works great and it's free.

Which requires a credit card, something not all of us have. If you don't have that, the Amazon option is out of bounds.

jgomes1987
Jul 23, 2014, 06:52 PM
Okay so do you turn off the pso thing game that you created on the pingzapper or just up top where it lights up orange when its ON? And you click ships and turn it off before you login? And it wont d/c ever?

Cyber Meteor
Jul 23, 2014, 07:02 PM
I get dc'ed every 30 mins no matter if I turn it off before entering password or keep it On for the entire session (it should be 1 hour but I get a 630 after 30 mins). Don't know what is causing that, I just know I get a Putty Fatal Error when it happens.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 23, 2014, 07:04 PM
Which requires a credit card, something not all of us have. If you don't have that, the Amazon option is out of bounds.
What's stopping you from increasing your nations debt?