PDA

View Full Version : To all:

RagolianHunter
Jul 10, 2014, 06:18 PM
Hey community:

Lots of players are venting their frustrations on this forum; let them.
We all have things/places/people/events that we enjoy and it stinks when they are taken from us.

BUT, lets be human:

SIDE BAR: I CAN LOG SO IM ONLY SPEAKING FOR OTHERS.

Alot of us have really enjoyed the PSO2JP gaming experience and use it as a nice stall from real world shitt. It's a nice get-away...just hanging with mates.. killin time.

WHY THE HELL do some of u guys get all upset when someone post a thread about it ..........just because it...was already mentioned in another post..? I don't get it.

As a pso'er YOU SHOULD GET IT..........if not why do you play?

Let our fellow community members voice their anger or rejoice and understand it....we are one of the same.

All I'm saying is that (from what I understand those that have taken the time to play a JP game {ty AIDA, your cool as shitt} you are into this franchise like hell) your a member of this community because u really enjoy this game.

So for real-stop bashing these members, (just cause u can log) and understand its something they/me enjoy.

BAND TOGETHER ON! (be supportive not negative)

Revenya
Jul 10, 2014, 06:26 PM
This is PSO-W, there's no such thing as peace.
Unfortunately.

IndignationSWF
Jul 10, 2014, 06:34 PM
This is PSO-W

I was reading that in Leonidas voice, sadly it fits the situation. >_>

Noc Codez
Jul 10, 2014, 06:42 PM
Right on Rag! People really should walk a mile In those players shoes. I should know I was one of them lol.

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 10, 2014, 06:43 PM
no thats gay

Noc Codez
Jul 10, 2014, 06:47 PM
no thats gay

Enter cyron... Lol

IndignationSWF
Jul 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
no thats gay

http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.16097091.9938/ic,x350,iphone5_deflector.u1.png

Meyfei
Jul 10, 2014, 06:52 PM
no thats gay

Nothing wrong with my orientation :(

UMVC3_Wolverine
Jul 10, 2014, 08:46 PM
Lmao @ this thread. I'm actually loving this whole situation :3

NoiseHERO
Jul 10, 2014, 08:57 PM
PSOW: Making pathetic okay, one thread at a time...!

infiniteeverlasting
Jul 10, 2014, 09:03 PM
Hey community:

Lots of players are venting their frustrations on this forum; let them.
We all have things/places/people/events that we enjoy and it stinks when they are taken from us.

BUT, lets be human:

SIDE BAR: I CAN LOG SO IM ONLY SPEAKING FOR OTHERS.

Alot of us have really enjoyed the PSO2JP gaming experience and use it as a nice stall from real world shitt. It's a nice get-away...just hanging with mates.. killin time.

WHY THE HELL do some of u guys get all upset when someone post a thread about it ..........just because it...was already mentioned in another post..? I don't get it.

As a pso'er YOU SHOULD GET IT..........if not why do you play?

Let our fellow community members voice their anger or rejoice and understand it....we are one of the same.

All I'm saying is that (from what I understand those that have taken the time to play a JP game {ty AIDA, your cool as shitt} you are into this franchise like hell) your a member of this community because u really enjoy this game.

So for real-stop bashing these members, (just cause u can log) and understand its something they/me enjoy.

:')
i like this guy.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Jul 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
dudes
It's just pso2
SMH

LonelyGaruga
Jul 10, 2014, 09:11 PM

Because it's bad forum conduct.

LordShade
Jul 10, 2014, 09:13 PM
I swear i must be the only one that plays this game because I enjoy it, been playing since beta and haven't stopped (longest hiatus was 2 weeks due to BnS CN when it came out)

I don't intend to stop anytime soon either.

Jaqlou Swig KING
Jul 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
I swear i must be the only one that plays this game because I enjoy it, been playing since beta and haven't stopped (longest hiatus was 2 weeks due to BnS CN when it came out)

yeah you and the millions of other special snowflakes who are the only ones to do/feel x thing for x reason.

MoonlightMyau
Jul 10, 2014, 09:17 PM
:')
i like this guy.

Me too! His posts seem to come from a kind place :-).

FIGHT ON! *fistbumps everybody*

Kikikiki
Jul 10, 2014, 09:18 PM
The train rekt will never stop.

Blame the moderators.

Kondibon
Jul 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
WHY THE HELL do some of u guys get all upset when someone post a thread about it ..........just because it...was already mentioned in another post..? I don't get it.Is it hard to understand? We don't need 2-3 threads on one subject. It splits the conversation and makes things more complicated than they have to be on top of flooding the subforum. It's even worse when they're all "OMG WE CAN LOG IN REJOICE" and then it turns out only certain IPs can log on; or "OMG WE'RE ALL BANNED FOREVER IT'S THE END TIMES" and then a bunch of people can log on anyway. We don't need 5 of those threads popping up everytime there's a slight change.

If you're talking about new people coming in, then, honestly, they just need to read the first page on PSO2 General, there's constantly threads talking about it and doing a search before making a new thread is just proper forum etiquite anyway.

EDIT: I'm not against being nicer though.

IndignationSWF
Jul 10, 2014, 09:50 PM
That's more of an issue with Moderation though ain't it?

NoiseHERO
Jul 10, 2014, 09:52 PM
That's more of an issue with Moderation though ain't it?

That's like asking the police for help after the apocalypse.

IndignationSWF
Jul 10, 2014, 09:54 PM
That's like asking the police for help after the apocalypse.

Fair Point, but on the flipside they're not going to police themselves. Even with some of the more...inflammatory responses.

Lashette
Jul 10, 2014, 11:28 PM
Is it hard to understand? We don't need 2-3 threads on one subject. It splits the conversation and makes things more complicated than they have to be on top of flooding the subforum. It's even worse when they're all "OMG WE CAN LOG IN REJOICE" and then it turns out only certain IPs can log on; or "OMG WE'RE ALL BANNED FOREVER IT'S THE END TIMES" and then a bunch of people can log on anyway. We don't need 5 of those threads popping up everytime there's a slight change.

If you're talking about new people coming in, then, honestly, they just need to read the first page on PSO2 General, there's constantly threads talking about it and doing a search before making a new thread is just proper forum etiquite anyway.

EDIT: I'm not against being nicer though.

This pretty much sums it up right there, I agree with this. But I think how it's handled though is the problem.

Can people be told about similar threads in the forums where they should go, in a polite, and respectful manner? Yes

Are they told in a polite respectful manner? No

People can chalk it up and say "ohhhh this is the PSO-W forums expect that." but in truth this happens on ANY forum. And yes the mods are trying to do what they're supposed to, but with so many new threads popping up, it does get hard to them to keep track of every single post in each thread. That's like expecting police to always be in your neighborhood patrolling, doesn't work that way. Easy solution, you find a tread yourself that you feel has gotten out of hand, then contact one of the mods. Chances are they'll look into it when they're able to do so.

Mystil
Jul 11, 2014, 12:04 AM
This is PSO-W, there's no such thing as peace.
Unfortunately.

That's incredibly accurate for someone who hasn't been here for a year yet. haha

You're not the only one. I enjoyed the combat for the time I played, which is really what counts.

Reyva
Jul 11, 2014, 12:26 AM
Lol the combat was fun for a while (its not like its the only unique game that has it, try Vindictus), but it got old. Especially when all I did really was TACOs (if I could stand them) or just wait on EQs to pop up because the other shit was boring as hell. Not like the EQs were that exciting. If you had a weak bullet bish, just sit back and do nothing because the mob is going to die in a few secs and without one, everyone still got the job done lol.

Sure you could say there are 450984058405845 other things to do, but I was content with what I had so there was nothing else to do. I did not need top of the line gear for a game that is still easy without it. I didn't have the "drive" I had to collect rares like I did in PSO/PSU cuz there isn't much point like it was in those games. Jeeze, I remember the 4058405840584085 runs I did for my 6 P-wands in PSU haha and it was worth it. This game's P-wand? Nah, don't need it.

There was story mode.......I mean matterboard mode but unlike PSU, I wasn't really that into PSO2's story. Other than EQs, what else was there to do? Thats why in their next update, they are adding SOME other shit to do even if it ain't much :P.

I could see if there was something that was a challenge that would keep making you go back, but to me, it just feels like White beast all over again where I just blindfold myself and do Jabroni + Paradi and game over :P.

Course this is all my opinion on it. If I don't say this, everyone on pos-world will bite my head off cuz they all pissed they can't play :P.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 11, 2014, 05:49 AM
Spawn haven't you learned your lesson in PSU? The communities in all MMOs are shit

ArataWata
Jul 11, 2014, 06:03 AM

People playin' games cuz they enjoy it?

What is this witchcraft crazy talk?!

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 11, 2014, 07:44 AM
People playin' games cuz they enjoy it?

What is this witchcraft crazy talk?!

I know, right? How dare we play games for our enjoyment?

moorebounce
Jul 11, 2014, 08:18 AM
I got over not being able connect when I started using Pingzapper. If there's a will there's a way because it's the internet. Not one of my posts since everything went down were complaining about Sega. All of you knew if Sega decided to get a stick up their arse they had every right. The DDoS attack made it easy for them to cut us off. Stop crying over spilt milk.

My only problem is this would have been a great time to release a NA/EU version and they didn't.