PDA

View Full Version : Item Grind Issue

LeoGreed
Jul 11, 2014, 07:56 AM
Hi guys, sorry for posting things like this, but I need a help....

Yesterday (7/10/2014), I got a launcher, and grinded it to +10, I was happy about it, finally I got to find a "useful" one to make some serious damage but, when I logged in today (the day after), I noticed my item went back to +0, absolutely out of nowhere, and the grind and grind reduction items I used we're not back, so I probably should not consider a rollback on the server....

What should I do?

BTW, I can also rule out that someone would hack into my account

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 11, 2014, 08:09 AM
That... does not sound normal. At all.

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 11, 2014, 08:09 AM
if its not a 10 or 11 star don't worry about it

Shinamori
Jul 11, 2014, 08:16 AM
Question. Does it have a yellow icon? Two, which weapon was it?

SakoHaruo
Jul 11, 2014, 08:16 AM
if its not a 10 or 11 star don't worry about it

Dude, it was his first time!

But, LT is right. If it not a 10/11 star don't worry about the lost. Hell, if it's a 8* or below I'd pay the cost for you. You premium? Today's your lucky day!

LeoGreed
Jul 11, 2014, 08:22 AM
The problem is.... it IS a 10* item, with potential unlocked =/

Shinamori, what yellow icon are you refering to?? And the item name is Dio Ridultiv, or ディオリドゥルティブ, if you don't have the items translation names

EDIT: SakoHaruo, I'm not premium, I can't put AC on my account =/

Friyn
Jul 11, 2014, 08:27 AM
The problem is.... it IS a 10* item, with potential unlocked =/

Shinamori, what yellow icon are you refering to?? And the item name is Dio Ridultiv, or ディオリドゥルティブ, if you don't have the items translation names

EDIT: SakoHaruo, I'm not premium, I can't put AC on my account =/

Grind level resets to +0 if you unlock weapon's potential.

LeoGreed
Jul 11, 2014, 08:30 AM
Yep, I know that, I've unlocked the potential and grinded to +10 again, then this happened

Kondibon
Jul 11, 2014, 08:40 AM
Yep, I know that, I've unlocked the potential and grinded to +10 again, then this happenedAre you sure you didn't unlock the second level of the potential or something before you logged off?

LeoGreed
Jul 11, 2014, 09:12 AM
Are you sure you didn't unlock the second level of the potential or something before you logged off?

I'm sure, my potential is lvl 1

Shinamori
Jul 11, 2014, 10:41 AM
Are you sure you grinded after unlocking its potential the first time?

SakoHaruo
Jul 11, 2014, 11:35 AM
Couldn't he just check the games log files? The game does keep a record of everything, right?

SLY_J
Jul 11, 2014, 11:59 AM
I don't know if it helps, but I recently had something strange happen to one of my items as well about a week ago. About a week or two before the DDoS attack started, I bought a 50% light Weisse Fenix+10 (unpotentialed). Fast forward to a little over a week ago, and I notice that the weapon is suddenly only 25% light (still +10 thankfully). While not nearly as bad as what just happened to you, I still have no idea how it happened.

Unlike you, I wasn't really paying attention so I can't say for certain when it happened. Until now, I just assumed that the DDoS attack had derped something in the servers, and I just hadn't noticed it until later. Now, I'm not so sure. If something similar just happened to you less than a day ago, then maybe my Weisse Fenix incident is related.

Anybody else have any unexplained weirdness happen to their items since the servers came back up?

SakoHaruo
Jul 11, 2014, 12:01 PM
@OP post grind log or gtfo. o3o

Not sure how/where people get them but I'm sure someone here knows where to find them.

Dark Matter
Jul 11, 2014, 12:03 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/5eYkXJK.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Artist: ミッコ
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40648776

WildarmsRE5
Jul 11, 2014, 12:52 PM
@OP post grind log or gtfo. o3o

Not sure how/where people get them but I'm sure someone here knows where to find them.Documents ---> SEGA ---> PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 ---> log ---> actionlog

SakoHaruo
Jul 11, 2014, 01:14 PM
Documents ---> SEGA ---> PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 ---> log ---> actionlog

Silly me. I knew that was the place where I could find it.