PDA

View Full Version : Gameguard Errors?

jgomes1987
Jul 11, 2014, 08:42 PM
Error codes 124, 153. I get this when i use the tweaker and try to launch the game it brings me to a website saying these code errors. I have the 19 gb pso 2 jp en installed. then I put tweak on and installed the story patch 04-23-14, large patch 04-23-14 and the English patch_2014_07_02. it says the patched names listed in installed and downloads the translation, but pso server still says offline in red, but the launch button shows up and it brings me to a gameguard website with those errors. I have softether vnp downloaded as well. how do I fix this? the last 2 days i've been trying to figure out how to get this rolling so I can play.

Miyuki_Kamiko
Jul 11, 2014, 09:10 PM
try uninstalling the patches and reinstalling the patches
also heres a few other things you should know gameguard is not compatible with other programs similar to gameguard for instance if your running elsword it's anti hack program will stop gameguard from running and give you an error and close PSO2

jgomes1987
Jul 11, 2014, 09:15 PM
I am reinstalling PSO2E2JP_SETUPEN (19Gig) when I open the exe it asks if I want the language in english for install. Its reinstalling now. when it is installed should I just open the patches with winrar and copy all the files for the patches to SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32 then launch the tweaker? Because the last time I installed it, I opened the patches through the tweaker, but when I unzipped these files a txt file said to place the story patch, english patch and larger patch in win32. I disabled my firewall and everything btw.

jgomes1987
Jul 11, 2014, 09:17 PM
"also heres a few other things you should know gameguard is not compatible with other programs similar to gameguard for instance if your running elsword it's anti hack program will stop gameguard from running and give you an error and close PSO2"

I am a little confused on this? when I was hitting launch it just brought me to the site for gameguard with those errors. It wouldnt even launch the game. I have everything disabled for firewall and virus scanners.

jgomes1987
Jul 11, 2014, 09:49 PM
still no luck.

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_reinstall.htm

what I get.

AIDA
Jul 12, 2014, 07:42 AM
Did you try doing Troubleshooting -> Fix Gameguard Errors in the Tweaker?